Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

20-6-2022 to 30-6-2022 ....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Futures & Options
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author 20-6-2022 to 30-6-2022 ....
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #1   PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:17 pm    Post subject: 20-6-2022 to 30-6-2022 .... Reply with quote

20-6-2022 9.15 am laknam kadagam..moon is the ruler..but she is jointly with Saturn on 8th place...9.49 am soorya laknam...sun seen by maars...sun in 10th place...11.53 am onwards Kanya lakgnam..but second place kethu... lakgnam seen by maars & guru...1.56 pm.thula laknam...kethu in thulam...but thulam sukkiran in rishabam ( sukkiran ruler & it's 8th place bit confusing here😁)...1.56 pm bcos of 8 th place sudden changes massive ways possible...we shd c in live only.
.upto 3.30 pm...moon Saturn in Aquarius...( 🐻).. Jupiter mars in Pisces ( 🐻) so me upto Wednesday evening bear side...Thursday Ashwini natchathira... volatility to the core ..y aswini belongs to kethu...ketu in bear raasi and kethu natchathira in bull raasi...moon conjunction with raaghu ( always Maya) seen buy vakra Saturn...Friday sukiran day and sukiran natchathira..it won't fall..if fall also it will recover my view for next full week...rest any changes we will c it live mkt..https://twitter.com/AhamMuthoo/status/1538402466206609408?t=Lag7Zyd5ED8NIN16Y49mYw&s=08.....[19/06, 11:08 am] Aham Brammaasmi: Just again i saw..and did research on...next Monday 27-6-2022 rohini natchathira belongs to moon and day belongs to moon...28-6-2022 Tuesday day belongs mars and mirugaseeriksha natchathira belongs to Mars...this two days mkt will be with bulls side
.. Wednesday is arudra belongs to raaghu...Maya day high to low ..low to high..morning down means evening up..get ready..Thursday full bulls side..the day belongs to Jupiter and natchathira belongs to Jupiter..so full grip on bulls side...Friday poosam natchathira..full fall possible ..Saturn natchathira ..Saturn vakram...so two weeks details given😀😀
[19/06, 11:19 am] Aham Brammaasmi: 15293 spot now..suppose 14555-14234 comes retail fools 🤣 will buy pe there...that area we shd buy peanut rates of ce for sett...bcos next week to next week Monday Tuesday me expecting +400+400 on NF and Wednesday morning again +350 then evening session -800 like this ...27-6-2022 to 29-6-2022 dates...again people will buy on raaghu maaya on Wednesday fall ..Thursday big up😀? Will it come true? Time shd tell the truth..this is the way I predicted...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Futures & Options All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: