Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

3 day residential Trader meet - ITC Maratha #TC2015

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author 3 day residential Trader meet - ITC Maratha #TC2015
rainbow
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:31 pm    Post subject: 3 day residential Trader meet - ITC Maratha #TC2015 Reply with quote

Dear all

Good afternoon!

I would like to thank ST and PT for approving this posting here on the Icharts forum and Kamal for facilitating this. Much appreciated. And a quick hello to Hemant who was the official Icharts representative at #TC2012, Bangalore.

Icharts is the first data feed I have ever used in my trading career, and Icharts were the first (and only) sponsor for Traders Carnival in 2012. All nice.

Traders Carnival is a three day annual residential event for traders held in a different city in India, each year.

Traders Carnival - #TC2015 hashtag on twitter, will be held at ITC Maratha, Mumbai between May 1 and 3, 2015. Mode - Residential

Here are the key takeaways we think are applicable for those attending the Carnival.

1. Learn tried and successful Technical Analysis based strategies from TOP traders in India. Many of them trade for a living and have almost a decade of experience. You will get exposure to different styles and trading systems that these traders personally use and advocate. Choose one that aligns with your own style and risk appetite.

2. Learn soft skills that are so critical to trade profitably and consistently in the markets. These could be money management, risk management, position sizing, trader psychology and more

3. Learn how hugely successful traders handle failure while trading

4. Make friends with hundreds of traders from all over India. and some from abroad in a three day residential program

5. Gain access to attractive offers from #TC2015 sponsors - One of them is Tradejini, our Platinum Sponsor. They also sponsored #TC2013 at Pune.

6. Gain real life experience in a trading contest that will be conducted between April 1 and April 30, 2015

7. Enjoy the hospitality of one of the best Five star luxury properties in India during this 3 day extremely unique learning and networking experience. At Rs 19500 plus tax.

8. Registration includes access to all strategy sessions, soft skills sessions, stay at the ITC Maratha - a Five Star Luxury Collection hotel, breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee/tea/snacks through out the event. Plus some giveaways -Tshirts, backpacks, special offers from Sponsors and maybe more.

Highly appreciate Icharts' Management support for an event like Traders Carnival through the years since inception, and in this context, we would like to offer registrations to all Ichartians at Rs 18500 pls tax. Please note this offer is valid until 15th March, 2015

(we do not recommend it - since Traders Carnival events typically go on till around midnight on the first two days in hardcore discussions and networking - but non-residential option is also available for Mumbai residents)

The link to register - www.traders-carnival.com/register
The payment detail link - www.traders-carnival.com/payment

Should you have *any* queries regarding the event, please contact..

DJ on Mobile - Bangalore - 8494925324 Mumbai - 8879874390
Icharts handle - rainbow
twitter ra1nb0w
skype scorpiosuv
email - dharmarajj@gmail.com
bearandbull
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey DJ,

It was nice talking to you. I am already registered for this event on Jan itself.
Just to let all of you know that when I raise concerns about extra subscription fee paid than I charts members for whom this event is available for 18500, DJ took his call and reimburse this extra, Really humbled and Thank you again.

Looking forward to meet you all for such nice event, Its not only about strategy but an golden opportunity to meet Speculator and other experts.

I urge all member to use this opportunity.

Thanks
BnB
rainbow
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:14 pm    Post subject: Traders Carnival - Residential meet- Mumbai May 2015 Reply with quote

Hi BnB

nice talking to you too. If Icharts management come to know I took you for a ride, they would put out a contract on me prolly. and not a BNF contract Smile

Seriously, welcome to #TC2015 at Mumbai.

Response this year has been way better than last year (YoY) with 59 days to go for the event.

Had a few calls from Ichartians - Mumbai based - regarding the non-residential option.

Available, yes, at Rs 13500 plus tax.

More details here

www.traders-carnival.com/benefits-2/

Have a great day, all

Cheers
DJ
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Education All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: