Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

5454-5555-5589-5612-5739-5842-5926-6019-6111...veeru chennai
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author 5454-5555-5589-5612-5739-5842-5926-6019-6111...veeru chennai
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #46   PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

viraj atleast for that paint charges..... and for the painting time ... workers bata... have u got it? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
viraj5
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #47   PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:02 pm    Post subject: Yesssss .. I Got It !!! Reply with quote

Dear Veeru Devaaa !!!

Yesss.. I got all the charges for paint etc. I just can't belive with so simple strategy I will win the trade for 15 days..non stop. Its dream come true situation.Thanks a lot for a great gift.

Thank you always,

Best Regards

Viraj
SAKLECHA
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #48   PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello verru anna

now that 5454 has come how abt number below this?????????
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #49   PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank u 5454 u gave me 5433 and 5473 also
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #50   PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

peace69 wrote:
veerappan wrote:
hemz correct.... just take yesterday example dear.... morning it was not able to cross 5589... u can go shot at 5580-5578-5585 also... with sl how much ...now u r in good shape .. got a path.... 5589+12 to 18 pts or our next number is nearest is there that is 5612... so u shd keep that stop loss for that shot... and first 2 hours 5556 and not able to breaks 5555.... so u must cover atleast partially and rest with cost or that one also on profit side tsl..... and similary ... u can long 5557-5560 with sl 5547 or 5539 maxi sl ...again gone to 5578 ranges.... again if u need shot..... like this u can do... finally broken 5555 ...then shot with sl 5589 now sl bcoz 33 pts ..its enough for that shot... nearest number is not there means 20-18 or maxi 22 pts only u shd take......then it came to 5518....37 pts...or 30 pts ...who will give dear....that time u shd cover partially and rest with tsl on profit side... or 5555 itself... u guys missed that shot 5709... bcoz number is 5739..... that time u got fear means just go for very small qty of in the money puts ... 5700 ... with sl 5739 or maxi 5751... or 5800 puts also worth ...not now ...that is four days back...i am telling...

and today what shd be done ... ball is in your court.... hemz james bond gold will get melt on higher ranges... silver will be slightly lesser than gold...iron will be further slightly lesser than silver... some times for gold type of people i will speak in a rude manner... u shd get melt ... then only u will get good shape.... if my words hurt u ... then that is not my problem... u shd get further strong .....god shd give all to u .... தங்கத்தை தானப்பா தட்டி பார்ப்பார்கள் தகரத்தை யாரும் மதிக்க மாட்டா..... நீர் சொக்க தங்கமா ? அதுதான் தட்டி பாக்கன்.....

bye
veeru
chennai boy
2guns 2guns

hi veruji. well said. be strong to bear the blow is the way to deal with the world. how true it is! no point to complaing about how rude the world is. reading your style of exprssion, a cowboy type hero comes in mind from hollywood. tough, shrude, cunning but honest & straight one. always saying & doing what he feels right. that's like veeruji. hats of. with respect. regards.

prasad konda for u .....28th july i posted this.... for u again searched this ... and how to trade .... on number based..... 2guns 2guns 2guns 2guns
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #51   PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hemzbond wrote:
hi mugs nd mushee

how to use veerus numbers????
well i asked the same question not very long ago & i was asked to go thru the threads and look for answer myself, i found tht answer very rude and brutish.
but since i had no no alternative i went thru the threads looking for the answer and in the process got to learn about a lot of other things.

i m posting the answer here with an advise, b4 asking a question try to look for the answer urself u wud definitely gain much more in the process.
welcome to i charts

i m quoting veeru here. veeru sir correct me if i m wrong
Quote:

say for example :today number is 5511.... high was 5501..... how to use this number 5511....nf....u can short nearest points like 5498 to 5511 with sl 5517.... give some point additionally to that number... maxi risk shd be 20-22 pts and down side...u need for pocket money or meals or tiffin .... or coffee... according to that u can cover.... or cover partially and rest change to profit side TSL.... that is the way u can do that...

.suppose....u r mind set is bullish and u dont want to go short ...fear or whatever ....[ mind is the culprit of all...whatever it want to do it will do...u shd aware of it.... u r diff ...mind is diff....].....

so on the other side...let it cross 5511... goes to 5517 then buy or buy above 5511 itself with sl 5498 or 5493 maxi sl.... now also risk os 15-18 pts only... same way u shd apply here also .... tsl..goes

ultimate aim risk is less with that number..... that is main..... for me this is called in the name INDIA GATE-veeru.....now u got it .....

prasad konda one more example on this.... 2guns 2guns 2guns
prasadkonda
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #52   PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veerappan sir!

"Thank you very much"

prasad
prasadkonda
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #53   PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

veerappan sir !

I would like to ask you only one question sir......
Actually what are these numbers? any story is behind this?

Please answer sir

prasad
manass
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #54   PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Veeru, what is the base on these numbers
Best Regards
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #55   PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its nothing based.... one fine moring i got a dream .... i saw these numbers.... i got struggled first.... then used that for stock market.....simiarly 181-81-63 ....926-1178-555 also similarly i got it..... then i put a name veeranocci ..... its for ever .... its for any stock any where in the world markets.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

after my number 555 i didnt get anything so for....if i get it i will post it here..... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

if u guys need it just research on this..... i dont mind... whatever u call .... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

veeru
chennai boy
2guns 2guns 2guns
manass
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #56   PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

veerappan wrote:
its nothing based.... one fine moring i got a dream .... i saw these numbers.... i got struggled first.... then used that for stock market.....simiarly 181-81-63 ....926-1178-555 also similarly i got it..... then i put a name veeranocci ..... its for ever .... its for any stock any where in the world markets.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

after my number 555 i didnt get anything so for....if i get it i will post it here..... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

if u guys need it just research on this..... i dont mind... whatever u call .... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

veeru
chennai boy
2guns 2guns 2guns

I was expecting the same answer, wrong question to right person
Best Regards
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #57   PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

veera...ye ayyappan! Smile
prasadkonda
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #58   PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Shocked Shocked
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #59   PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
veera...ye ayyappan! Smile

Now What you say Vinay!.He himself clarified that there is no known Method for his numbers. Earlier also he said “Don’t ask for proofs (Theories) .I don't have any.”

He welcomed research on his numbers.

My first ball goes here….Due to his close ongoing association and constant observation of the stock market for quiet a longer period he might have developed a skill of Identifying crucial numbers which might have some Importance in one or another way .That Importance could be Technical ,Psychological or something to do with Institutions.

Whatever it might be but has some Importance and has a very good practical utility.

I know one more person with the same skill. The common Factor is he also has a long and close and ongoing association with the International Stock markets .He is a Charted Accountant. Another common factor… He too cannot explain any theory behind his numbers. He says he don’t know how they works but surely know that they works.

There are some common magic numbers between them. He has not yet disclosed his complete array of numbers and promised to do so .Once he discloses I will post them here.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #60   PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think there is gross misunderstanding here. I have said it as a praise! May be you don't know tamil or the way they praise the lord!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan) All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

Jump to: