Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

8113 tgt count

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Chart Watch
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author 8113 tgt count
amba123
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:04 pm    Post subject: 8113 tgt count Reply with quote

roughly shown my study

jcharts 8113 TGT.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  49.91 KB
 Viewed:  604 Time(s)

jcharts 8113 TGT.png

satishb
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the study Bro.
Sorry, Did not get it
Niftyman
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friend

This may be a good study. But doing postmortem on a chart and showing this and that, makes no sense.

If you are good in analysis, then you should have posted, where NIFTY or any other scrip (so to say) will move in short or very short time. Not mentioning for medium term (1-2 months) as no one remember, what was posted.

Good luck
amba123
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Niftyman wrote:
Dear friend

This may be a good study. But doing postmortem on a chart and showing this and that, makes no sense.

If you are good in analysis, then you should have posted, where NIFTY or any other scrip (so to say) will move in short or very short time. Not mentioning for medium term (1-2 months) as no one remember, what was posted.

Good luck

niftyman: if you dont understand its not my problem...and im not giving adivse to buy or sell...this is my first post and trying to copy the link for the ppl who are intrested in my tgt study in shoout box...so i tried to post...and its not a postmortem.. the chart is and study is very clearly shown ....mostly you have not seen a better study till now i think....
amba123
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

satishb wrote:
What is the study Bro.
Sorry, Did not get it

mr satish...this is my trial post...next time ill try to explain along with the chart...thank you i have used fibb to mark the tgt ...and i use ew
RAJDESAI1967
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:29 pm    Post subject: nifty Reply with quote

Friend Amba..

As Niftyman rightly said... its a post moterm of what happend in past.
which noone cares much..
Hes not doubting on ur study..Whats required is based on ur views.
where the mkts are headed ..may be intra/weekly/ST...etc etc..

Would suggest,,, give ur views on your exp...where mkts will move...
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The start for a trader only happens this way and its a good exercise for beginners.

The future can be if it's WXY he is suggesting than this wave up to 8600 can be smaller X wave and it it extends to 8750-8800 still it can be bigger X wave and we need to breakdown the wave structure to determine which one and analuse little bit more and make some conclusions.....

We can be in sideways markets for 9100-7800 for many more months therefore .......( as per one prognosis) ( if you would want to call 1300 range !!!!!! Sideways!!!??? Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Chart Watch All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: