Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

சிவாஜியை போல் நாமும் ...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author சிவாஜியை போல் நாமும் ...
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #1   PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:31 pm    Post subject: சிவாஜியை போல் நாமும் ... Reply with quote

வணக்கம் நண்பர்களே ...... இது எல்லோருக்கும் தெரிஞ்சது தான் .....

சிவாஜி ஒரு நாள் சாப்பிட்டுக்கொண்டிருந்தார் .... அவருடைய அம்மா சொன்னாள்... மகனே அந்த கோட்டையில் நம் கொடி
பறக்கவேண்டும் ....சிவாஜியின் மனம் அதையே நினைத்துகொண்டு இருந்தது ... நினைவு மட்டுமன்றி அதற்கான முயற்சியிலும்
அவர் ஈடுபாடு கொண்டார் .....ஆனாலும் பல முறை தோற்றார் .....ஒரு நாள் இரவு மாறு வேடம் பூண்டு வலம் வந்தார் ....
அவருக்கு பசித்தது .... ஒரு வயதான பெண்மணி பணியாரம் வியாபாரம் செய்து கொண்டிருந்தாள். தன்னிடம் இருந்த பொற்
காசுகளை கொடுத்து பணியாரத்தை பெற்றார். வெகு வேகமாக பணியாரத்தை வாயில் வைக்க அது சுட்டுவிட்டது.. பசியின்
காரணமாக அவர் இதை செய்ய நேர்ந்தது . பணியாரம் விற்ற பெண்மணி சிரித்தாள். நீயும் அந்த முட்டாள் சிவாஜி போல் இருக்கிறாய் ?
முதலில் பணியாரத்தின் ஓரத்தை சாப்பிடவேண்டும் ...அதற்குள் அதன் நடுப்பகுதி ஆறிவிடும் ... பிறகு அதை உண்ணலாம் என்று சொல்ல
சிவாஜிக்கும் பல உண்மைகள் புரிந்தது.. பிறகு அவர் தன் தவறை உணர்ந்து கோட்டையின் காவல் நிறைந்த மையபகுதியை
தாக்குவதை நிறுத்தி சில பல யுக்திகளை கொண்டு வென்றார் . நண்பர்களே இது நடந்த நிகழ்வு .....

சந்தைக்கும் இதுக்கும் ஏதாவது சம்பந்தம் இருக்கோ ? யோசிச்சு பாருங்கோ .....

வீரப்பன் .
சென்னை .
Very Happy
sharemuthu
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anna kandippaga sammandham iruku 100 % unmai ithu
ankur11_11
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AAAAAAAAAA Shocked Shocked Shocked don't be like this ...... your posts are very much important for meeee ........ 40 40 ........... please wtire in emglish ......... any one there ...who will translate these !!!! HELP !!!! HELP !!!!
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #4   PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ankur sorry to say ...i dont have that much of words in english... u ask one who knows tamil-english-hindi they can....
WILL2WIN
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veera ji aap tamilwala hai??? aapni ektu baanglai ba engrajite likhle bhalo hoi! tahole aamra ektu bujhte parbo. Aapnar rangegulo daarun tobe bujhte ektu deri hoi....taamile likhleo bhalo hoi bojhar kosto korte hoi na... waiting for your hindish posts for those comic elements in them... Very Happy
ramamoorthi
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goodmorning veerappan sir, I like very much your sugesstions about few months and spl thanks for todays nifty comments .And one more requests plz tell me the sbin and vijaya bank movement for this week.......

Ramamoorthi
erode
ankur11_11
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SEE no one is helping ................. oh no ....... you write nice english ........ i can understand it all ......... i like your ..this that ....... come on .... PLEASE ............ see on one is helping ....... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i am gonna doommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 2guns 2guns 2guns 2guns 2guns 2guns 2guns 2guns 2guns 2guns 2guns 2guns 2guns 2guns 2guns 2guns

OK ..... thanks anyway ...... Crying or Very sad
Thasmiq
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:20 am    Post subject: to ankur11_11 Reply with quote

those things veera had said in tamil here are nothing about a story we aften heard.....

chatrapathi sivaji was a young boy...one day while he was eating his mother showed the fort outside thru the window and told " oh my son...that fort belongs to us.....our flag should flew there oneday....all your focus should be on that......sivaji grew up with all this in his mind......and he tries several times to conquer the fort but in vain....one day he was disguised and was roaming in the streets...he was very hungry.....he get to a roadside dhaba were a old lady was serving there....as soon as sivaji got his roti he gulped it very fast due to his hungry......tha roti was very hot...it burns his tongue and throat.....tha old lady laughs at him and said."you was like that foolish sivaji....dont you know that roti would be hot at the centre...at first you shoul try at the corners....in the meantime the centre will be cooling down...."

sivaji realised the truth from the lady and he reveals the mystery of his failures.....he than attacked the outer areas of the fort.........and so on goes tha story.........yup...

i can't ........my english was that nice only......

and finally veera anna told ....' is there any resemblance to the story with the market.....?" the answer is up to yours........

veera anna ....ennala avvalavuthan mudiyum.......mudiyala!.....
ankur11_11
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OHHHHHH yes yes .......... i know that story ......... thanks Thasmiq a lot ........ i was dying to know what Veeruji said ...... i thought it was about mkt ........ and YES !! it was absolutely about mkt ...... awesome ...... Chatrapati Shivaji ki JAI AEOM AEOM
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Chit Chat All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: