Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Advanced Elliot Wave-Neo Wave Analysis
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Strategies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Advanced Elliot Wave-Neo Wave Analysis
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #16   PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ruchir, I don't know where you live but vivek patil, who is considered the best in India when it comes to neo-wave, gives training in pune and Mumbai.
Ruchirgupta2000
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #17   PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
ruchir, I don't know where you live but vivek patil, who is considered the best in India when it comes to neo-wave, gives training in pune and Mumbai.

Hi Vinay I live in Gurgaon and in Kanpur.

Yesterday, I came accross one webiste they are conducting 2 days Neo Wave seminar in Mumbai and charging 18-22000 thousand, it will happen in October.

Fees is high otherwise I would have attended it. Right now I am learning thinks from Books and free videos on Youtube.

and Thanks for telling about Vivek Patel will search and find how can I learn from him. Smile
Ruchirgupta2000
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #18   PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruchirgupta2000 wrote:
vinay28 wrote:

Hi Vinay I live in Gurgaon and in Kanpur.

Yesterday, I came accross one webiste they are conducting 2 days Neo Wave seminar in Mumbai and charging 18-22000 thousand, it will happen in October.

Fees is high otherwise I would have attended it. Right now I am learning thinks from Books and free videos on Youtube.

and Thanks for telling about Vivek Patel will search and find how can I learn from him. Smile

Searched Vivek called him, He said training is delivered in groups and not to individuals. His website also only has modules for groups.

If it is a good thing then I will learn it anyway from the books of Neo Waves. Right now learning Elliott waves by Reading the Wave Principle and learning from the VCD course of Jody Saumuels on You tube.
rwdesai
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #19   PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ruchirgupta,
It is not neccessary to know basic Elliot to learn NEo-Wave. You can directly go to NEo-wave.
Glen Neely book "Mastering Elliot Waves" is best for learning although you may find it quite confusing specially chapter 3.
Vivek Patil from Mumbai and Dr. Sanjay Sinha from Patana are two foremost NEo-wave analysts in India.
I learned NEo-wave from a former Lehman Brothers employee.
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #20   PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rwdesai wrote:
Hi Ruchirgupta,
It is not neccessary to know basic Elliot to learn NEo-Wave. You can directly go to NEo-wave.
Glen Neely book "Mastering Elliot Waves" is best for learning although you may find it quite confusing specially chapter 3.
Vivek Patil from Mumbai and Dr. Sanjay Sinha from Patana are two foremost NEo-wave analysts in India.
I learned NEo-wave from a former Lehman Brothers employee.

And since the name had cropped let me assure you Mr Sanjay SINHA has a track record of predicting tops and bottoms " each year" and no one may better that........Mr Patils analysis is available recugarly over the month..... But for beginners be again be clear that it will not be possible to interpret it properly even after reading 4-5 times......

A lot of work is required to be do e before deciphering wave projections even those posted by others..... If the posts are detailed and markings proper...
Ruchirgupta2000
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #21   PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amitagg wrote:
And since the name had cropped let me assure you Mr Sanjay SINHA has a track record of predicting tops and bottoms " each year" and no one may better that........Mr Patils analysis is available recugarly over the month..... But for beginners be again be clear that it will not be possible to interpret it properly even after reading 4-5 times......

A lot of work is required to be do e before deciphering wave projections even those posted by others..... If the posts are detailed and markings proper...

Yes Amit, I have attended Mr Sanjay Sinha's in Delhi 2011 Technical Analyst meet at that time I had heard the Elliott wave for the first time.

will search for thier analysis in their websites.

Thanks for telling this Smile
rwdesai
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #22   PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes amitagg. Dr. Sanjay Sinha's track record is as outstanding as Glen Neely himself.
I am posting here a very interesting roadmap for Sensex predicted by him in Dec 2010.

Dr. Sinha.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  321.34 KB
 Viewed:  1569 Time(s)

Dr. Sinha.png

vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #23   PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I neither know Elliot nor neo wave theory. I am an idiot when it comes to such analysis. However, in 2009, I had predicted a nifty of 15750 by end 2015/early 2016 in a couple of forums but I was, as expected, called an idiot. I have no hard feeling about it. If it happens, no one will remember it anyway, public memory being short. Some time early last year, I had also posted in icharts a level of about 9000+ by dec '14. I have never been right about timing though.

My belief in power of number 7 hasn't changed, albeit only strengthened. Time is a great leveller.
rwdesai
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #24   PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right Vinay sir. Public memory is very short. Not only Elliot, there are other methods as well for predicting the markets e.g. Gann, Time Cycles, channels, etc. I hope you will be posting your long term analysis with charts in Icharts Forum in future also. Don't bother about public memory.
I know a little numerology. But can you explain what you feel special about number 7?
Thanks and regards.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #25   PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rwdesai wrote:
Right Vinay sir. Public memory is very short. Not only Elliot, there are other methods as well for predicting the markets e.g. Gann, Time Cycles, channels, etc. I hope you will be posting your long term analysis with charts in Icharts Forum in future also. Don't bother about public memory.
I know a little numerology. But can you explain what you feel special about number 7?
Thanks and regards.

desai, nothing great in what I am doing. early last year apka and I had posted about various targets based on patterns such as CnH, flags, IHnS, APF, etc. to show higher likely targets. They are all visible on daily/weekly/monthly charts. I don't remember for sure but probably you will find some posts easily in the thread "Market Mastermind".

as regards 7, if you google, you will find a lot material on 7 and 9, so much that you won't find time to read it all. 7 & and 9 are two most influential numbers, the only ones which are widely found in nature. And hence their product 63 is unique.

Just as an example, to encourage you to read more, nifty went up 7 times in 7 years and then reacted 63%. Smile
rwdesai
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #26   PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:36 pm    Post subject: PNB Reply with quote

PNB completed wave iv and now it is moving in wave v on upside. The target for wave v is 1080 to 1100 where wave iii ended.

PNB.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  63.49 KB
 Viewed:  889 Time(s)

PNB.png

rwdesai
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #27   PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:45 pm    Post subject: BANKNIFTY Reply with quote

BANK NIFTY CONTINUES ITS UPTREND IN WAVE v AS PER EXPECTATION.

BANKNIFTY.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  55.37 KB
 Viewed:  806 Time(s)

BANKNIFTY.png

rwdesai
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #28   PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:52 pm    Post subject: GRASIM Reply with quote

CONTRARY TO BULLISH GENERAL CONSENSUS ON GRASIM, NEO-WAVE IS PRESENTING AN OTHERWISE PICTURE. THE MUTIYEAR CORRECTION/CONSOLIDATION IS STILL GOING ON AND WAVE C IS STILL PENDING ON DOWNSIDE.

GRASIM.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  50.77 KB
 Viewed:  764 Time(s)

GRASIM.png

amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #29   PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any updates
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Strategies All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: