Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alchemist's ADD strategy - experiment on Nifty Options
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Trading Journals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Alchemist's ADD strategy - experiment on Nifty Options
satishb
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #331   PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on guys.be sport.avoid mud slinging and battles of egos
Alchemist
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #332   PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its a shame how things spiral from a word to a comment an then to a paragraph and ends up in a personal battle of egos.

This is why i had stopped updating any of my threads here but restarted as some of my friends egged me on to start it again in Icharts shoutbox..but problem is tomorrow someone else watching batman or doremon cartoon will come and make a smartass comment here and piss me off so better I stop here itself again Smile
prakash_ks
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #333   PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Alchemist,
I believe that such frictions shall exists in an forum.But i think braving out the odds will strengthen one's capability to identify the trend flow. Any way its your personal opinion to continue or not.. but it would be good if u could continue your inputs irrespective of its outcome..

Regards
Prakash
sunny_cool
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #334   PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1
prakash_ks wrote:
Hi Alchemist,
I believe that such frictions shall exists in an forum.But i think braving out the odds will strengthen one's capability to identify the trend flow. Any way its your personal opinion to continue or not.. but it would be good if u could continue your inputs irrespective of its outcome..

Regards
Prakash
ConMan
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #335   PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alchemist wrote:
its a shame how things spiral from a word to a comment an then to a paragraph and ends up in a personal battle of egos.

This is why i had stopped updating any of my threads here but restarted as some of my friends egged me on to start it again in Icharts shoutbox..but problem is tomorrow someone else watching batman or doremon cartoon will come and make a smartass comment here and piss me off so better I stop here itself again Smile

Alchemist ... I have always noticed you are someone who can't take criticism ever. For what ever reason. You are all fine when the trades are OK & positive.
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #336   PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1
katariajs
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #337   PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

+3
lotus1810
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #338   PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:07 pm    Post subject: Brave the STORM of Market-Illeterate peoples Comments Reply with quote

Hi Alchemist its an ART to post your STUDY and the other forum members who knows the DELTA and the BEAT of a PORTFOLIO will definately take the pain of going into the STRATEGY details if written and if not then will analyse as per his market-Literate -experience.

So do not deter on your path of CAGR returns of more then 45 % in a YEAR cumulative. So go ahead with your strategy and keep trading and giving and updating your performance at the END of the Year will itself will tell and keep SMART-mouth *** SHUT... but do keep trying as in this field of Trading until unless you do not put on a TRADE. And "Nothing ever GREAT is achieved by paying attention to the Distraction created by the unknown on the PATH of Self Awareness....... in your case - ADD STRATEGY"

Good luck.... Keep going.... artist
Alchemist
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #339   PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Lotus and Prakash and multiple other people who have sent me private messages encouraging me to start this thread again.

I have been on Icharts since last 8 years and have shared many trading strategies in the past. All my strategies, like any other strategy, has gone through periods on success and periods of whipsaws yet they have all stood the test of time .... I am a trader who doesn't get perturbed by outcomes of my trades as I know individual trade outcomes mean nothing, at the end its the ledger every quarter end which matters.

However writing in public forums, which I have always done for the benefit of general trading community, sometimes makes me lose patience. It's like someone is trying to paint a picture on a public garden's wall to beautify the park but he cant stop anyone coming and peeing on the wall which the painter is painting on ... when you object you are told its a public wall so it doesn't matter who does what to it and then a few others also join in peeing just to prove that point ....hope you understand why it may be frustrating for the painter.... Smile

The painter would rather spend time painting at home then .... so much for public good. This is why I have stopped updating all forum threads and not just this one.

Cheers
SH
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #340   PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does not make a difference dear!
You can continue to receive private messages and have a discussion in shoutbox and invite others to your home - painters paradise!

By the way u wanted fees for teaching your trading strategy ....

Good to see people not bogged down by heroism and challenging for exploration
anusantosh
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #341   PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:53 pm    Post subject: I earned confidence Reply with quote

I learned catching fish from his strategy. I don't think anybody should get spoon feeding rather sit on driving seat and experience the giant wheel. Am thankful ever to Alchemist for this beautiful strategy. I learned trading by this strategy earned back quite handsome money. Got confidence in trading which is very important to stay in market.
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #342   PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are u trying to suggest
The discussion started from some comment by some member and not what u learned or did not

Catching fish.... Go to T forum and trade ji.
ConMan
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #343   PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautifully painted ... started as hunter banned by charts for poaching ... changed many names ... and now talking like a saint ... Baba ki jai

Alchemist wrote:
Thanks Lotus and Prakash and multiple other people who have sent me private messages encouraging me to start this thread again.

I have been on Icharts since last 8 years and have shared many trading strategies in the past. All my strategies, like any other strategy, has gone through periods on success and periods of whipsaws yet they have all stood the test of time .... I am a trader who doesn't get perturbed by outcomes of my trades as I know individual trade outcomes mean nothing, at the end its the ledger every quarter end which matters.

However writing in public forums, which I have always done for the benefit of general trading community, sometimes makes me lose patience. It's like someone is trying to paint a picture on a public garden's wall to beautify the park but he cant stop anyone coming and peeing on the wall which the painter is painting on ... when you object you are told its a public wall so it doesn't matter who does what to it and then a few others also join in peeing just to prove that point ....hope you understand why it may be frustrating for the painter.... Smile

The painter would rather spend time painting at home then .... so much for public good. This is why I have stopped updating all forum threads and not just this one.

Cheers
SH
24 24 24
Alchemist
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #344   PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahaha ...in the journey of making dozens of friends ....i have ruffled some feathers as well in the past and those people now got the golden opportunity to rant and take out there angst ... LOL... people who want to thrive on freebies and would not stop from even bashing their school teachers .. on what charge? because school teachers charged fee for teaching kids....but the real reason is frustration from being ignored for months and months ...

. i will continue to help genuine traders through private messages and in icharts shoutbox. Smile

no more freebies for stupid kids in public forum now .... This is my last post here so all con-men (not just one but anyone else) can come and rant .... grapes are sour so I will understand why they are ranting. Gratitude doesnt come naturally to all......

Cheers
SH
ConMan
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #345   PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats great news ... Guru of all CONS

Alchemist wrote:
hahaha ...in the journey of making dozens of friends ....i have ruffled some feathers as well in the past and those people now got the golden opportunity to rant and take out there angst ... LOL... people who want to thrive on freebies and would not stop from even bashing their school teachers .. on what charge? because school teachers charged fee for teaching kids....but the real reason is frustration from being ignored for months and months ...

. i will continue to help genuine traders through private messages and in icharts shoutbox. Smile

no more freebies for stupid kids in public forum now .... This is my last post here so all con-men (not just one but anyone else) can come and rant .... grapes are sour so I will understand why they are ranting. Gratitude doesnt come naturally to all......

Cheers
SH
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Trading Journals All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 23 of 24

Jump to: