Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

All TRADERS are fools ....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Psychology
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author All TRADERS are fools ....
freedom
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #61   PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, can i ask misscrore, why Lehman Brothers, AIG,Bear Stearns,Numerous Bank of Iceland,Germany,Italy,France & all and every one trade & lost money and even wiped out, why Iceland was made Scapegoat, Why Greece has been put on slaughter machine on every occassion since it being a part of Euro, why Italy is the next or might even it had been many a times to slaughter machine, why Germany runs the show & why France is more interested in printing money , i hope u might know they are more interested to loose money, can u tell me why they are more interested to debacle Dollar, can u tell me why UK is keeping pin drop silence?

If u feel all traders are fool than who is clever, brokers, analyst, who?

Why everyone western nation is interested to loose more money in the facade of Investment Banking, Insurance and many more?
sandew
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #62   PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:52 pm    Post subject: Two pence Reply with quote

All traders who follow others are fools.

A joke I read long time back goes something like this:

A man while walking along the New York harbor was told by another
'This yacht is owned by the Banker'
'This ship is owned by the Broker'
'This penthouse across the road is owned by the NYSE President'

Man turns around and asks, "Excuse me, is there any yacht of any Trader here'. "No, none", came the reply.
misscrore
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #63   PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

freedom wrote:
Well, can i ask misscrore, why Lehman Brothers, AIG,Bear Stearns,Numerous Bank of Iceland,Germany,Italy,France & all and every one trade & lost money and even wiped out, why Iceland was made Scapegoat, Why Greece has been put on slaughter machine on every occassion since it being a part of Euro, why Italy is the next or might even it had been many a times to slaughter machine, why Germany runs the show & why France is more interested in printing money , i hope u might know they are more interested to loose money, can u tell me why they are more interested to debacle Dollar, can u tell me why UK is keeping pin drop silence?

Why everyone western nation is interested to loose more money in the facade of Investment Banking, Insurance and many more?

Hi Freedom

I am no expert to answer your queries ... I know only few things

Concentrate on your trading ...

Give atmost importance to discipline & mgmt

Strategy is also important but try to be an expert in the first point raised...
freedom
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #64   PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

misscrore wrote:
freedom wrote:

Hi Freedom

So u don't know who is clever but u have altogether known , all traders are fool.
ProTrader
Site Admin

Post: #65   PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

misscrore tum bade chul bul ho...crore miss hua ya miss crore hua Laughing
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #66   PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

freedom wrote:
misscrore wrote:
freedom wrote:

Hi Freedom

So u don't know who is clever but u have altogether known , all traders are fool.
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #67   PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:35 pm    Post subject: Re: All TRADERS are fools .... Reply with quote

rk_a2003 wrote:
misscrore

You are right in most of the points you raised. But I would like to say “For a good TRADER strategy matters the most.”

That too choosing a strategy which suits his mindset is most important. A trader with out a strategy can be equated to a soldier without armor and weapons in a fierce battle.

Yes! he/she needs discipline in following it with out keep on jumping from strategy to strategy.

misscrore wrote:
I am sure many would have thought what kind of subject it is... and yes I mean it ....

I have taken the liberty of using the word all TRADERS because of the majority ....

The reason why I mean the title is because of my constant observation of what happens in the forum actively ...

I am shocked and surprised to see people sharing untested strategies, many giving trade journals without proper money management & many talking of levels in umteen number of stocks ...

For a good TRADER strategy matters the least and here people discuss only about that ... how foolish...

Most of the strategies however good it is will give simliar buy sell signals on a given timeframe and many still try to find a holy grail ... how foolish

Some strategy guy comes out in open talking about 1000 points per month in Nifty and fails miserably or keeps adjusting the indicators and learned people fall for it ... how foolish ...

Some one comes and talks about APC/SAR and claims minting money and fails to talk about whats required in real time to make that kind of money, clearly showing low confidence and people follow him .. how foolish ...

Someone claims to make few crores with 20k and people think that they will become sitting at home ... how foolish ...

GUYS, whats required is a system that has a decent Risk:Reward which can be as simple as one can think .... Thats it ... Strategy part gets over ...

Concentrate on money management ... think of survival first and then profits ... not the other way aroung ....

Discipline is the key ... Your strategy on paper will give you money .. for sure and so will ur real trades ... provided you are disciplined enough ....

I am sure ... critics (so called experts or strategist or tip sellers) will be ready to attack and bombard me with many many not so sensible questions .... but I am least bothered ...

HOPE GOOD SENSE PREVAILS ........ GOD BLESS YOU & please dont fall for this strategy crap ... its YOUR money

anger3 anger4 anger3

Posted: 29 Nov 2011 20:08 by misscrore

"Concentrate on your trading ...

Strategy is also important but try to be an expert in the first point raised..."

This is what I exactly tried to convey you misscrore!. I am glad you realised your mistake.

RK
misscrore
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #68   PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go through the first post ... You dont have to be clever for not being a fool ...and you yourself have said many a times ... look only at your own self(indices)....

how does it matter if I know dollar movements or greece going down the drains ...

I need to be disciplined enough to follow my trades ....

thats it ... 2guns
misscrore
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #69   PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear RK ...

Never have I said strategy aint required .... you can go through all my post ...

I still say the same thing ... it is important ... but least important ...

And the issue that I was saying is people concentrate the most on it ...

If you think I am wrong ...so be it brother ... doesnt matter to me ...

If you still feel you can be a good trader only with strategy in hand ...ALL THE BEST alien
freedom
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #70   PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

misscrore wrote:
Go through the first post ... You dont have to be clever for not being a fool ...and you yourself have said many a times ... look only at your own self(indices)....

how does it matter if I know dollar movements or greece going down the drains ...

thats it ... 2guns

so misscrore u started with strategy matters the least to strategy also important, u know misscrore, no one had said still to u that u r a fool to such extent that u need others to verify & attest on ur behalf, so what u intend to look in others is the foolishness and one thing if u go all through my post, i don't change my stand, i am not like u who believes in being cameleon. I have seen u many a times posing that u r least effected than what makes u to come down in this forum, was something itching u than buy out PHARMA Stocks that might help & at best Ranbaxy is a must for u.

Don't try to be smart here, if u have something that will make others worth knowing, than better be here or get urself moving, fast or i will be the last person to boot u down.
misscrore
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #71   PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

freedom wrote:
misscrore wrote:

thats it ... 2guns

so misscrore u started with strategy matters the least to strategy also important, u know misscrore, no one had said still to u that u r a fool to such extent that u need others to verify & attest on ur behalf, so what u intend to look in others is the foolishness and one thing if u go all through my post, i don't change my stand, i am not like u who believes in being cameleon.

Dont try to play with words here ... I still say the same ... You guys concentrate on strategy only which is WRONG ....

Be an expert in money mgmt & discipline ... then implement that on your strategy ...

You can call me anything that you want .... matters the least to me brother alien
freedom
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #72   PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

misscrore wrote:
freedom wrote:
misscrore wrote:

thats it ... 2guns

so misscrore u started with strategy matters the least to strategy also important, u know misscrore, no one had said still to u that u r a fool to such extent that u need others to verify & attest on ur behalf, so what u intend to look in others is the foolishness and one thing if u go all through my post, i don't change my stand, i am not like u who believes in being cameleon.

Dont try to play with words here ... I still say the same ... You guys concentrate on strategy only which is WRONG ....

Be an expert in money mgmt & discipline ... then implement that on your strategy ...

You can call me anything that you want .... matters the least to me brother alien

Listen , i am not ur brother & do understand english a bit or u r a fool multiplied, if nothing matters to u than why u keep in getting bullied, get the .... moving.
misscrore
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #73   PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Two pence Reply with quote

sandew wrote:
All traders who follow others are fools.

A joke I read long time back goes something like this:

A man while walking along the New York harbor was told by another
'This yacht is owned by the Banker'
'This ship is owned by the Broker'
'This penthouse across the road is owned by the NYSE President'

Man turns around and asks, "Excuse me, is there any yacht of any Trader here'. "No, none", came the reply.

Good One Sandew 24
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #74   PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

innappa nadakudu inga ... sandai potukinu keereengo... freedom saradhan vuduppa ... avaru jaichitadha irukkattum ....
misscrore
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #75   PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

veerappan wrote:
innappa nadakudu inga ... sandai potukinu keereengo... freedom saradhan vuduppa ... avaru jaichitadha irukkattum ....

naan inga jaika varalai.... thappa thappa solla vandhirukke ....

naan sonnadu thappilla ...enuku teriyum ....

AEOM
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Psychology All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: