Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

All TRADERS are fools ....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Psychology
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author All TRADERS are fools ....
misscrore
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #91   PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

t.chatterjee wrote:
why dont u lock it pt sir?

why dont u stop ppls posting such baseless things like " i will alert every one by saying all is fool but cant post any example coz i am not for that"

some day some guys will come and post about their gyan about gann or "god knows what" and will claim all r loosing only they are gaining, another day some one will come and say all r fool,bcoz he want to "alert" others

is it a forum related to stock/comm market or merely a place for indulging hypocrisy?

u always maintained that forum and sb, both r meant for educations,specially for newbies so that they can communicate with seniors and sharpen their skills, now is it an example of that?

nowadays, apparently fresher ppls are coming and giving gyan to a senior and professional trader like svkum....... do u think they are learning from seniors this way??

nowadays it seems that, those who have heard the name "stock market" for first time come here and start lecturing about various aspect of stock trading, and i am sure things will not change unless some meaningful step is taken from ur part

i would like to request u to take some steps in this regard or otherwise at least deny me the forum access ( i got two ids. t.chatterjee/casper) so that everyday i dont need to see this kinds of posts every time i try to open the chart

thank u very much

Hi Casper/T.Chaterjee

I completely understand your anger about reading meaningless topics ... but the thing is I also feel the same when I read misguiding threads and I can quote many such threads ...

You have presumed that I am here to disrespect seniors or experts ... Sorry my thread was not for that ... and I have full respect for many many experts in SB & Forum like Spec/Sesha/Casper/Chrome

The thread was only to tell people to look above strategy ... I have tried making it clear again and again in all my replies ....

Even if few people out of the thousands who visit icharts get my point ... I would be happy ....

This is my last post in this thread ... thank YOU all for all viewpoints ... enjoy and again be SAFE ....

angel
drsureshbs
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #92   PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Misscrore
Ideal place for this thread is Trading journel than Psychology where maximum chances of people getting fooled, becoz u need not answer the question WHY?
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #93   PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

misscrore wrote:
veerappan wrote:
innappa nadakudu inga ... sandai potukinu keereengo... freedom saradhan vuduppa ... avaru jaichitadha irukkattum ....

naan inga jaika varalai.... thappa thappa solla vandhirukke ....

naan sonnadu thappilla ...enuku teriyum ....

AEOM

saradhan ... inga keeriya nee......inna thappa sollikinu keerango inga.... avunga avunga method sollikinu keerango.... unukku pudchikeedha eduthukko.... illaiya vuttudu....inna nee solla vandha athu piriyudhuppa.... jaiyika varadha aalu innathuku imma neram isthukinu keera topica?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Psychology All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: