Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Analysing NF using iCharts levels - Aug 2011
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Analysing NF using iCharts levels - Aug 2011
ongc123
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #91   PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanxs a lot swing brooo and i bought at 5020 with SL S1:) BUT I DONT KNOW about tgt is that bull or R1 tgt ?
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #92   PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ongc123 wrote:
thanxs a lot swing brooo and i bought at 5020 with SL S1:) BUT I DONT KNOW about tgt is that bull or R1 tgt ?

If you are still holding, see how price reacts to R1 if NF reaches there again in the next few mins. If you see signs of reversing again (like little while ago) then exit. If R1 is cleared then we can see higher prices. Trail below levels as they are hit (move SL to just below a previous level).

ongc123
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #93   PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SwingTrader wrote:
ongc123 wrote:

If you are still holding, see how price reacts to R1 if NF reaches there again in the next few mins. If you see signs of reversing again (like little while ago) then exit. If R1 is cleared then we can see higher prices. Trail below levels as they are hit (move SL to just below a previous level).
.ty v much and i sold near R1 with 45 points profit thanxs agin broo u Rocking 2guns artist
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #94   PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear ST

As per Avinash's strategy, trend was up but buy was to be at or below 5027 to ensure enough profit and at the same time reduce loss if SL was hit. Therefore, I did not buy when NF made first bottom of 5036 in the morning. When NF went to 5014 later, I was not at home but it was about 5025 when I soon returned. I did not have the guts to buy at that time because NF had already retraced from 5125 (beyond R1) to 5014. It was then that I saw your latest post stating that NF can find support at Bear-S1. That gave me the moral support I needed and I bought 5100 call at about 5030 and sold at about 5070 making 25% profit.

I, therefore, thank you for your post and request you to contnue to give such guidance (tip). While on the subject, I have a question

When you said that NF can find support at Bear-S1, is it always so or was it only for today; just because NF retraced from beyond R1 to Bear-S1?

Thanks again
Vinay
Arjun20
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #95   PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
Dear ST

I, therefore, thank you for your post and request you to contnue to give such guidance (tip). While on the subject, I have a question

When you said that NF can find support at Bear-S1, is it always so or was it only for today; just because NF retraced from beyond R1 to Bear-S1?

Thanks again
Vinay

Pls ST sir......
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #96   PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:

Thanks again
Vinay

There is always a high probability of price finding support/resistance at BULL-R1 and BEAR-S1 range. You will see this almost every day. The levels are computed in such a way that these areas are where there is a good chance of sup/res.

When price is falling from above these bands and into the bands then expect significant support there, if price is rising from below into these bands then expect significant resistance there. A reversal may not take place each and everytime but you will see it happen with regularity. If you see, today in the morning before 10 AM price was supported around the BULL area twice but later when price fell from 11 AM to 1 PM from above R3 to BEAR the BULL-R1 area did not provide any support to the price. So one has to watch carefully when price approaches these areas and see if any support is being found or not.

In short, every day concentrate on the price action around BULL-R1 and BEAR-S1 and things will start getting clearer...

amitkbaid1008
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #97   PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:

Thanks again
Vinay

ST providing tips?????
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #98   PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks ST

Amit - I look for hints in any such statements and that's why I called it a tip
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #99   PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NF has fallen into the BEAR-S1 zone after reversing from LOC. A reversal, if it has to happen now, may happen around S1. Above BEAR we may get higher prices - LOC then BULL-R1. Below S1 we head to S3 which is a good support.
ongc123
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #100   PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ST broo can u ple provide s3 to s1 and loc bull bear R1 to R3 level its request
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #101   PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ongc123 wrote:

The levels are available below the chart on JCharts (Premium) page. If you are not a subscriber, NF levels are available temporarily on our Facebook page : http://www.facebook.com/ichartsindia

ongc123
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #102   PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SwingTrader wrote:
ongc123 wrote:

The levels are available below the chart on JCharts (Premium) page. If you are not a subscriber, NF levels are available temporarily on our Facebook page : http://www.facebook.com/ichartsindia
ty v much broo
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #103   PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ST, are you based in US?
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #104   PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
ST, are you based in US?

No. I am in India (Hyderabad, AP) Very Happy

SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #105   PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

S3 hit....it is important level. If it holds we can see a move up to S1 where there will be stiff resistance (BEAR-S1 key sup/res band). Below S3....S4 is important as previous sharp down move on 09.08.2011 ended around there. Below S4 we have serious trouble Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Archives All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 7 of 11

Jump to: