Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Analysing the crash

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Technical Analysis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Analysing the crash
Raynor
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:43 pm    Post subject: Analysing the crash Reply with quote

points observed by me:

1. i am remembering some thing like this during 2011.. there was Greece fear in Europe.. then came piigs problem.. during those time market was falling in general like this.

2. one day us market fall 3 to 4 percent but nifty discounted one percent in opening and remained flat or positive

today during first 5 minute there is a sharp fall..

observing closely..
in first 5 minutes market fell 8400 to 8000 and volume is 2 million if adjusted for old nifty it is 1 million

possible reasons..nobuyer during first 5 minutes.. this lead to free fall
due to panic.. freefall aggregated by sl algorithms.. if many people conservatively placed the sl below 8300 means initial freefall triggered another freefall because stoploss of many people triggered and given a sell at market price and still there is no buyer

but who is buying after 5 five minutes.. they are people called option sellers.. yes assuming market will go up there will me naked put option sellers or some other put sellers who may followed some call put strategy

for naked put sellers they have to buy immidiately once stoploss trigeered.. thats the reason for sharp recovery during first5 minutes.. after sometime the other type of put sellers have closed their position by buying nifty who provided the price support and prevented the nifty fall further for some time..

leassons learn though we are future players.. there are other types of people who are called option players.. at any point of time they have open positions for their puts..

if last night us market closed 2 percetn or even 3 percent, and if nifty fall drastically duriing first 5 minutes wait for the next 5 minutes so the price may rise fairly and we can sell or execute the stoploss order at fair price..

infact option wirters are the players and they will provide the balance to market if market rise or fall suddenly.. they will provide support during fall and resistance during spikes...
kishjk7551
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Analysing the crash Reply with quote

@ Raynor this can be no way termed as a crash this is just a minor blip , like many others i am a witness to " 2008 CRASH " believe me you wont know what hit you when a real crash happens .

Raynor wrote:
points observed by me:

1. i am remembering some thing like this during 2011.. there was Greece fear in Europe.. then came piigs problem.. during those time market was falling in general like this.

2. one day us market fall 3 to 4 percent but nifty discounted one percent in opening and remained flat or positive

today during first 5 minute there is a sharp fall..

observing closely..
in first 5 minutes market fell 8400 to 8000 and volume is 2 million if adjusted for old nifty it is 1 million

possible reasons..nobuyer during first 5 minutes.. this lead to free fall
due to panic.. freefall aggregated by sl algorithms.. if many people conservatively placed the sl below 8300 means initial freefall triggered another freefall because stoploss of many people triggered and given a sell at market price and still there is no buyer

but who is buying after 5 five minutes.. they are people called option sellers.. yes assuming market will go up there will me naked put option sellers or some other put sellers who may followed some call put strategy

for naked put sellers they have to buy immidiately once stoploss trigeered.. thats the reason for sharp recovery during first5 minutes.. after sometime the other type of put sellers have closed their position by buying nifty who provided the price support and prevented the nifty fall further for some time..

leassons learn though we are future players.. there are other types of people who are called option players.. at any point of time they have open positions for their puts..

if last night us market closed 2 percetn or even 3 percent, and if nifty fall drastically duriing first 5 minutes wait for the next 5 minutes so the price may rise fairly and we can sell or execute the stoploss order at fair price..

infact option wirters are the players and they will provide the balance to market if market rise or fall suddenly.. they will provide support during fall and resistance during spikes...
Raynor
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yesterday range is 400 points.. that too formed in first 5 minutes yet nobody talks about it... day before yesterday i closed my positions out of some satisfaction and narrowly escaped the crash and the next day a fall of 400 points in first 5 minutes yet nobody talks about that.. is there any real nf future traders here...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Technical Analysis All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: