Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Android-JCharts Premium urgently required
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Android-JCharts Premium urgently required
tradz
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 2:47 pm    Post subject: Android-JCharts Premium urgently required Reply with quote

Please work on releasing Jcharts Premium live charts for Android devices. More and more people are using ipads, tabs etc. It has long battery life, multiple internet connectivity and can be carried around at will. Its really essential to have a live chart with all the indicators that will function in an Android environment also. PLEASE PLEASE WORK ON THIS ASAP.
ProTrader
Site Admin

Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi tradz:

Work is going on. Until then you can access Live Charts, which update every 30 sec.

Thanks,
--PT
tradz
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the link to access live charts?
hrai24
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I second tradz's request.I too have requested earlier for a full fledged android mobile version.
chetan83
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProTrader wrote:
Hi tradz:

Work is going on. Until then you can access Live Charts, which update every 30 sec.

Thanks,
--PT

PT bhai 1 saal se bhi zyada ho gaya is baat ko.....ab UPA govt mat bano plssssssss.........
ProTrader
Site Admin

Post: #6   PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tradz wrote:
What is the link to access live charts?

tradz:

It is Live Charts (Premium) or Live Charts (Comm) on the left hand side menu.

Thanks,
PT
ProTrader
Site Admin

Post: #7   PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chetan83 wrote:
ProTrader wrote:
Hi tradz:

Thanks,
--PT

PT bhai 1 saal se bhi zyada ho gaya is baat ko.....ab UPA govt mat bano plssssssss.........

Chetan:

Doing it right is more important than half baked product which you will hate using Smile. We want to be right the first time. And believe me, you will love live charts on mobile unless you see every tick of data Smile.

Regards,
-PT
bharatpatel
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear P T Sir,

I have always marked that whenever you post / reply , your wordings and sentences are well positioned and in light / polite mode. The picture you have selected of Joe DeRita (curly ), one of the three character of three stooges comeedy show , represents your liking. I was fan of that serial when it was on air early days of SONY channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7a5cGexOII

I appreciate.

Bharat.

Last edited by bharatpatel on Thu May 23, 2013 2:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
tradz
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, please do get it right and please get all the indicators in, working properly.

One suggestion you may consider-if you can make the right axis of the graph (which has the points - for eg. nifty now around 5980 to 6010 - if you can have this graph as a fixed indicator with the possibility of being able to fix it as we want - say 5pt, 10pt, 20pt intervals etc. it will help visually.

For eg. now this morning, Nifty dropped 30+ points upon opening. Even if you had zoomed in the chart to show for 5p movements on the right axis graph ie. 6085,6080,6075 etc, when the spiking movements happen, if we have it in a particular zoom, the right axis intervals change automatically. Sometimes, we wont be aware of this change in the setting and as a result can miss movements and points because the right side graph will be sitting at 20pt interval - like 6070, 6050... without our knowledge.

So when we look at the EMAs visually for further movements, it may look like a small movement (since its could be sitting at 20pt intervals) whereas 10-15pts movement would have transpired unless, we zoom in and change this, we may not be aware of it.

So, if the right axis is fixed and set & saved according to the trader's preference 1,2,5,10...pts as desired, and the graph opens up to the current position, I feel it will be convenient and not have this undesirable visual variable.

If some one may not want this option, they can work with the default.

If this can be implemented in the current, Jcharts premium, i will be really pleased.

Look forward to a speedy implementation of the android graph.
Raynor
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tradz wrote:
Yes, please do get it right and please get all the indicators in, working properly.

One suggestion you may consider-if you can make the right axis of the graph (which has the points - for eg. nifty now around 5980 to 6010 - if you can have this graph as a fixed indicator with the possibility of being able to fix it as we want - say 5pt, 10pt, 20pt intervals etc. it will help visually.

For eg. now this morning, Nifty dropped 30+ points upon opening. Even if you had zoomed in the chart to show for 5p movements on the right axis graph ie. 6085,6080,6075 etc, when the spiking movements happen, if we have it in a particular zoom, the right axis intervals change automatically. Sometimes, we wont be aware of this change in the setting and as a result can miss movements and points because the right side graph will be sitting at 20pt interval - like 6070, 6050... without our knowledge.

So when we look at the EMAs visually for further movements, it may look like a small movement (since its could be sitting at 20pt intervals) whereas 10-15pts movement would have transpired unless, we zoom in and change this, we may not be aware of it.

So, if the right axis is fixed and set & saved according to the trader's preference 1,2,5,10...pts as desired, and the graph opens up to the current position, I feel it will be convenient and not have this undesirable visual variable.

If some one may not want this option, they can work with the default.

If this can be implemented in the current, Jcharts premium, i will be really pleased.

Look forward to a speedy implementation of the android graph.

well, it just reflected my thoughts....
ProTrader
Site Admin

Post: #11   PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please try Platinum charts for custom sizing of X axis.

Thanks...PT
Raynor
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #12   PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PT Sir,
I m using Platinum Charts. But don't know how to fix the interval in y axis. There is button for linear/semi log scale , which is still variable. But how to put constant y axis interval. for example, I want to have just 5-point interval all the time. Thank you....
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #13   PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Member,

Fixing the interval for the axes is not possible. All our charts are auto scaled as per the amount of data, range of the data and the indicators plotted. You can try to zoom in and zoom out the charts for more clarifty ot the price axis.

You can manually only fix the grids on the Platinum Charts. Please connect to LIVESUPPORT or call us and our team will help you in this regard.

Regards

Kamal

Raynor wrote:
PT Sir,
I m using Platinum Charts. But don't know how to fix the interval in y axis. There is button for linear/semi log scale , which is still variable. But how to put constant y axis interval. for example, I want to have just 5-point interval all the time. Thank you....
rwdesai
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #14   PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am also using Live charts on my mobile since last one and half years.They really look good, have sufficient indicators and provide almost all information a trader wants. Try it.
meherp
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #15   PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 10:06 am    Post subject: me too Reply with quote

rwdesai wrote:
I am also using Live charts on my mobile since last one and half years.They really look good, have sufficient indicators and provide almost all information a trader wants. Try it.

me too. But I am using only 15 mins chart with volume. So its enough for me ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Feature Requests All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: