Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are live charts are actually live?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Problems & Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Are live charts are actually live?
rj2900
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:55 pm    Post subject: Are live charts are actually live? Reply with quote

Many times in the Day data refreshes sometimes after one to three minutes. It's thrice now that I have lost small amount of money because of this problem. I am having internet speed of 1 Mbps therefore, no internet problem. Moreover odin is working as fine. Please do something about this problem. I have already read few complaints like this in this forum. Please don't take it lightly as money of investors is at stake. Reply is EXPECTED.
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #2   PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you talking about our "Live Charts" feature? ( Live Charts (Futures) or Live Charts (Equities) ) or are you talking about JCharts (Basic) or JCharts (Premium)?

LIVE CHARTS REFRESH EVERY 1 MINUTE ONLY. JCHARTS IS OUR MAIN INTRADAY CHARTING TOOL WHICH REFRESHES EVERY 3 SECONDS. WE HAVE MENTIONED THIS TO YOU OVER PHONE WHEN YOU CALLED US

If you really wish to find out where the problem is then please call us.

SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #3   PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rj2900,

I just checked your morning's session info, JCharts did not even load properly for you this morning, data updates come much later.

The problem is at your end, if you wish you get it resolved then call us or start "Live Support" chat during market hours.

And, yes, we don't take such things lightly, I am not sure why & how you felt that way. We take everything about our business seriously, that is why we have provided multiple ways of contacting us. If you still don't want to contact us when you are facing problems then I can't help you.

rj2900
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am talking about J CHARTS PREMEIUM. Sometimes they don't refresh from one minute to three minutes. This is for equities for which you charge Rs. 650/- per month. Secondly, you are referring to which call? I never called at your office. This is my first complaint on the subject.
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #5   PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today your JCharts (Premium) did not even load, forget about data updates. The problem is on your PC, call us and we will help you fix the problem that is there on your PC.

And, yes, don't blame us for your trading losses. From the conversation you had with us on phone just now it is clear that don't want us to fix your problem, you have refused our help. You seem to be just looking for somebody to blame your losses on. Sorry, we won't take the blame. You are basically set to lose if you have this attitude. I can't believe you have a trade on without a stop loss in place - hard or in your mind. If you really traded without stop loss then blame yourself, don't blame others.

If you find our charting tool to be faulty, just don't use it. Don't renew next time. If you still want to get your problem fixed, install TeamViewer on your PC and call us. We will remotely login to your PC and fix the problem WHICH IS THERE ON YOUR PC, NOT AT OUR END.

rj2900
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am subscriber of J Charts premeium for the last 5-6 months. I never faced this problem. Now you are telling that there is some problem in my PC. I also did not feel pleesant while talking to you on telephone number04030287911. Now you have started wrong interpretations of my mail. Anyway, You are free to think anything - positive or negative. You have given me a good idea that I should not get my subscription renewed next time. I'll defenitely do that. I don't feel comfortable where you can not point out defeciency of service and if pointed out your messages are read and interpreted wrongly.
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #7   PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, that is how we feel too. You have been assuming things too and blaming us for losses. Without even contacting us to find out where the problem is, you have started claming that the problem is with us and that we should not take lightly when we never ever take things lightly. We take criticism all the time, each & everyday but we don't accept such baseless claims/criticism. If the problem is at our end we admit and post info about it without hesitation.

And, yes, you are right. Don't renew your subscription as, clearly, you are not satisfied with our service levels (even without trying to check our service response when you had an issue).

And, for the record, you did not talk to me on the phone but with one of our tech support person who was more than willing to help you and you refused help.

rj2900
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's finish this discussion now. I have already mentioned that from the coming month, I won't be your subscriber. Again clarifying that before today, I never called at your office and again take it on record that the conversation was not pleasant with your tech suppost person as he tried to put the entire blame on me and started wrong interpretaion of my message, therefore, I REFUSED to get his help and decided at that time only that I won't be dealing with your Company.
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #9   PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, you are right, let us finish this discussion as we can't explain anything to you more clearly. I can't help you if you just don't want our help in fixing the problem which is at your end. I can't help you if you found our conversation unpleasant, you are entitled to your opinion which you have put forward.

Case closed.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Problems & Complaints All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: