Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are they trapping the Bears??( 5416)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Technical Analysis
View previous topic :: View next topic  

5330 Or 4825
1-5330
60%
 60%  [ 15 ]
2-4825
28%
 28%  [ 7 ]
3-Will tell u on 26th
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 25

Author Are they trapping the Bears??( 5416)
mshailesh123
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:55 pm    Post subject: Are they trapping the Bears??( 5416) Reply with quote

In september when everybody was saying nifty will close @ 4850 ,the big money closed it @ 5015 .........In october every one was saying 4500 is coming Question where will nifty close??? We shud think out of Box (i can see 5416 or 5390).

Is it heading towards 5323 and if yes what will be the next target then is it 5416 or 5390?

The gap between 4861 and 4827 is kept to keep the hopes of bears alive.

Experts what are ur views on this?

EOD-14th oct 2011.JPG
 Description:
EOD 14th oct 2011
 Filesize:  144.38 KB
 Viewed:  574 Time(s)

EOD-14th oct 2011.JPG

zeel
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:21 pm    Post subject: nifty --+-+ chal ? Reply with quote

my view is if nifty open up on monday and not sustain 5169 and ---if close below5033 on monday then it will touch atleast 4802 in this week
2. if close below 5094 so tgt may upto 4872
3.if close above 5170 tgt up to5292
4. if mon close above 5231 then only 5391 in whole week

so u will get direction on monday surely
jitubhai patel
amolmails
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:14 pm    Post subject: retrace for down last week of month Reply with quote

4991 yes Wink
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zeel, what if it closes between 5094 and 5170?
mshailesh123
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:16 pm    Post subject: Long but b cautious Reply with quote

I am feeling now everybody is thinking Bullish??
But we need to have cautious approach.....
One Bad News can open the market Gap down on the another day.which can hurt the Bullish sentiments and again ppl might turn bearish.
So my suggestion if we get any bad news on the trading session.just close all ur long positions on the same day and dont b positional.
Whereas shorts who are positional should have strict SL of 5180.

Regards
shail
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder how market will open on monday. RIL has given good results but are they in line or lower or higher than market expectations?
amolmails
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:13 pm    Post subject: currency depreciation Reply with quote

one think is "currency depreciation" any one can focus some light ???
Is this also one of the reason
IT companies somehow benifits but ......
So there is some pause is it ??? Rolling Eyes
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rupee depreciation is certainly the reason why scrips of firms with substantial foreign revenue like IT firms went up. So should RIL go up because their debt goes down. But I think all this is transitional and smoke will clear by dec.
jsargunam
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:31 am    Post subject: RIL Results Reply with quote

How do experts interpret Reliance Q2 results?
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I have heard from various sources, the interpretation varies. Those who expected a good surprise considering that RIL has rarely declared results on a saturday, they were below expectations. For many, they were as per expectations. For some, hopefully FIIs, they were better than expected considering that the a series of past results have been disappointing and that they can now guesstimate forward earnings favourably.
umesh1
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #11   PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
From what I have heard from various sources, the interpretation varies. Those who expected a good surprise considering that RIL has rarely declared results on a saturday, they were below expectations. For many, they were as per expectations. For some, hopefully FIIs, they were better than expected considering that the a series of past results have been disappointing and that they can now guesstimate forward earnings favourably.

when the operators are bearish they trap the bulls and when they are bullish ,the bears get trapped thats the working of trading cycle.one shd be able to swing with the market ,so many systems and formulas are out,but still traders search for more calculations and what not,and try to follow multiple systems to arrive at the best,where as its only greed and fear which have been ruling the mkt ,traders greed increases above a certain point and they also get fearful belo a certain point.and these two points are given daily in benchmark nifty and valid for the day,where in the success rate is more than 80%,any one can back test the same and check.move with nifty before nifty moves you
Regards
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #12   PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

umesh, i am confused. is this really in response to my post? There is a total disconnect here since what you have stated is irrespective of any news, be it a company's results or otherwise.

At the same time, I am not qualified to judge whether what you have stated is right or wrong.
umesh1
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #13   PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
umesh, i am confused. is this really in response to my post? There is a total disconnect here since what you have stated is irrespective of any news, be it a company's results or otherwise.

At the same time, I am not qualified to judge whether what you have stated is right or wrong.

Dear Vinay
This was not for your particular post of reliance specifically,it was a general view had to be posted in futures n options,new thread on bank nifty benchmarks,but got it in wrong place ,
regards
Umesh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Technical Analysis All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: