Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Astrology Prediction of General Elections 2014

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Astrology Prediction of General Elections 2014
mayurnsk

Post: #1   PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:19 pm    Post subject: Astrology Prediction of General Elections 2014 Reply with quote

ASTROLOGER WHO CORRECTLY PREDICTED THE FATE OF MALAYSIAN AIRLINER NOW GIVES FORECAST OF 2014 LOK SABHA ELECTIONS.

Eminent Indian astrologer Mr. K. Gopalakrishnan (Chennai), who is otherwise famous for his correct political predictions, has once again proved to be correct in his prediction about the Malaysian Airliner. On 15th March I received a phone call from ‘Zee News’ asking if Nostradamus had written something about this plane, because the Malaysian Govt. is consulting various astrologers. As I could not find the answer, I phoned to Mr. Gopalakrishnan for the answer. Next day he replied that the plane has crashed in the sea and it would be confirmed by Tuesday the 18th March. It has actually been confirmed on 19th March that the debris of the plane were first sighted on Monday, the 18th March. This has again proved the usefulness of astrology, a divine science.
Earlier, Mr. Gopalakrishnan had very accurately predicted the outcome of state elections. I asked him the reason of this accuracy because astrology alone cannot give such accurate figures. He told me that he possesses a ‘siddhi’ of Hanuman Ji. Siddhi is a process of use of thought power by which one can contact the Universal Mind for seeking answers. His predictions
about the forthcoming Parliamentary Elections
are as under
:

1. BJP will get more than two hundred seats but less than 272. With other parties (mainly led by women) NDA will get 286 seats.

2. Congress will get only 63 seats.

3. Surprisingly two prominent leaders would lose elections.

4. After June 13, share market will zoom and touch 25000 points.

5. Commodity markets would lose heavily

6. No. 7 will play a very important role as it is Ketu Gankaraka;
it would give India bright future.

7. Price rise would be checked; prices of agriculture items and real estate would come down making people happy.

8. If Modi Ji takes oath on 25/5/2014 at 11.41 AM or on 27/5/2014 at 10.34 AM, he will rule India for 10 years which is a golden period for India. Metal prices will come down; especially gold, silver and iron. Tax rates in income tax will come down. There would be a big change in education system; interest rates on loans for education will come down and students will be benefited.

9. AAP party may not be much successful in parliament elections; they will get only handful of seats.After Dec, the party would lose its sheen.

10. After these elections, the divine powers would convey their messages to the mankind through electronic media, television channels and print media. A feature film will be made on the subject of next incarnation of GOD and emergence of golden period in India.

Ashok Ghai
Hindu Academicians Forum Kovai
Google Groups

Don't know how authentic this is but satisfying to read. Smile

Regards
Mayurnsk
opportunist
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Debris of the plane has NOT been found till date. The debris that was spotted turned out to be something else most probably that of some ship's. Still will remember the prediction.

It is quite obvious that congress will be trounced and BJP will win from the opinion poll. Expected a little more precision from an astrologer of his stature. Like he said 63 seats for congress - which is pretty precise. Even I can tell from opinion polls that BJP will win more than 200 but fall short of 272 and that AAP will win handful seats. To really prove his mettle he needs to be precise (+/-10% inaccuracy is ok but need to be precise first )

Regards,
Oppo
opportunist
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also will tell which two prominent leaders will lose:

1) Rahul Gandhi from Amethi will lose to Kumar Vishwas
2) Arvind Kejriwal from Varanasi will lose to Narendra Modi.

This of course is based on my understanding of the trends .

Regards,

Oppo
Shalinis
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just want to bump this out and it's really fortunate that all is well, but where do you think persons like that take all their insiders information for everything ? What do you really say about that ? I do not see how it should even change that fact ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Chit Chat All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: