Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BankNifty -- Impulse Trading System
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Trading Journals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author BankNifty -- Impulse Trading System
sajuparackal
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:33 pm    Post subject: BankNifty -- Impulse Trading System Reply with quote

Hi,

This an attempt to demonstrate the power of technical analysis in generating profits out of markets with defined risk taking through my BankNifty trading system which i have named as "Impulse".

bankNifty position --- BankNiftyJunFuture Long @ 9110 on 27-05-2010
smsmss
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can u tell us more about your system?...with the detailed examples. Shocked
sajuparackal
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:07 pm    Post subject: Banknifty Impulse Trading System Reply with quote

This is a positional trading system with profit factor -- 2.7,max system drawdown -- 14% ,Ulcer index -- 2.85 ,Ulcer performance index -- 44, Winning % -- 54% , No of trades -- 196(Based on past two years data).

Returns -- gain of 470% (wihout leverage)
ie...if one starts with Rs.10lakh and trade 150(3 lot) banknifty from June 2008 (banknifty around 6200),it will grow in to 57lakh as of today(27-05-2010) taking in to consideration increasing banknifty position by one lot for every 2-3lakh profit.

Returns -- gain of 1620% ( with leverage)
ie... if one trade 150(3 lot) banknifty on leverage(around Rs.1.4lakh margin) with sufficient cushion money (around Rs.1.5lakh)to handle system drawdown (total investment Rs.2.9lakh) from June2008,it will grow in to 57lakh as of today(27-05-2010) taking in to consideration increasing banknifty position by one lot for every 2-3lakh profit.

I will be posting the trades i do based on my Banknifty futures trading sytem ...which i have named as "Impulse",this is an attempt to encourage budding traders to win the market with desciplined trading with proper risk management.Do follow my trades....
smsmss
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

can u explain us your reason for entry at current position at 9110 with the help of a chart?...actually that will make your system more clear. Question Idea
Ravi_S
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:25 am    Post subject: Impulse trading system Reply with quote

Hi Saju

Hope you are doing good... There is no point in just posting your trades alone... The thread would not be of much use... It would be better if you explain your "IMPULSE" trading system...

"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime." Laughing

Regards
Ravi
sajuparackal
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:25 am    Post subject: Banknifty Impule Tradng System Reply with quote

Hi,

My intention is not to reveal the system itself ,rather to keep it as a pure trading journal demonstratng the power of desciplined trading.

Saju
sajuparackal
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 11:03 am    Post subject: Banknifty Impulse Trading System Reply with quote

Hi,

banknifty June2010 --- exit at 9157

gain -- 47 points
mbn
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 11:09 am    Post subject: Re: Banknifty Impulse Trading System Reply with quote

sajuparackal wrote:
This is a positional trading system with profit factor -- 2.7,max system drawdown -- 14% ,Ulcer index -- 2.85 ,Ulcer performance index -- 44, Winning % -- 54% , No of trades -- 196(Based on past two years data).

Returns -- gain of 470% (wihout leverage)
ie...if one starts with Rs.10lakh and trade 150(3 lot) banknifty from June 2008 (banknifty around 6200),it will grow in to 57lakh as of today(27-05-2010) taking in to consideration increasing banknifty position by one lot for every 2-3lakh profit.

Returns -- gain of 1620% ( with leverage)
ie... if one trade 150(3 lot) banknifty on leverage(around Rs.1.4lakh margin) with sufficient cushion money (around Rs.1.5lakh)to handle system drawdown (total investment Rs.2.9lakh) from June2008,it will grow in to 57lakh as of today(27-05-2010) taking in to consideration increasing banknifty position by one lot for every 2-3lakh profit.

I will be posting the trades i do based on my Banknifty futures trading sytem ...which i have named as "Impulse",this is an attempt to encourage budding traders to win the market with desciplined trading with proper risk management.Do follow my trades....

In the second case with leverage ur 10 lakh will become 17200000 (1crore 72 lakhs) Very Happy ...anyways with 54%winners and 2.7 profit factor that looks like a good system...all the best
smsmss
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saju simply posting ur trades do not make sense at all, unless and until explained with the help of charts. if you want others to be disciplined traders like you then first you have to explain to them how to trade. Idea Idea Idea
mbn
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Banknifty Impule Tradng System Reply with quote

sajuparackal wrote:
Hi,

My intention is not to reveal the system itself ,rather to keep it as a pure trading journal demonstratng the power of desciplined trading.

Saju
when the results r based on backtesting .. why dont u share the system unless u r a fundmanager for some institution...when u really start following the system im sure u will understand that its just not the system thats making u money but the major factor is ur ability to follow the system u will understand this shortly.
sajuparackal
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #11   PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:27 pm    Post subject: Banknifty Impulse Trading System Reply with quote

Hi mbn/sms..

taken ur valid points...i am trading this system for the past one year,this system is evolved through my 7 yrs of trading experience and takes in to consideration practical execution issues...and i trade without leverage...my experience is that one can trade a good system emotionless without leverage...and i do it to the core... Very Happy ...as i dont intend to reveal the system , i have decided to desist from posting my trading log...anyway which i do in a seperate blog ... Smile
nareshusv
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #12   PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:29 pm    Post subject: SWEET Reply with quote

Hai Saju,
Yaar you are showing a sweet(Trading System) but not giving it, just we are smelling it, that is not good.
reveal the system so people benefit from it.
regards,
naresh Shocked Idea
astraura
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #13   PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:30 pm    Post subject: Is this the Impulse System meant here? Reply with quote

http://stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:chart_analysis:elder_impulse_system

http://bivib.com/the-impulse-trading-system-works-in-any-timeframe-including-intraday.html

http://stockstudent.blogspot.com/2008/03/impulse-system.html

Please clarify

Regards

Emmessen
sajuparackal
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #14   PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:16 am    Post subject: Banknifty Impulse Trading System Reply with quote

Hi Emmessen,

None of the links are related to this system,you may reach my blog by searching full text -- [CONTENT REMOVED BY ADMIN]
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #15   PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sajuparackal,

You can post whatever information you want here in this forum but do not try to post a way to access your blog/website etc.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Trading Journals All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: