Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

best and worst mistakes-- veeru chennai boy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author best and worst mistakes-- veeru chennai boy
opportunist
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #16   PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

beowulf wrote:
I dont have much experience and compared to others here, I am a kid. Here is what I have learnt so far:

3. Lot of people loose a lot of money by blindly listening to analysts on news channel. they come and say buy this and that. I used to do it. But we have to remember that they have already taken a position in the script and when we buy they are the ones who are selling. Listen to them but never follow them blindly.

These are some things I have learnt and still learning.

Beo

Share market is a well oiled machine to take money out of a ignorant's pocket. These TV analysts are paid by big market manipulators to talk in a particular way. Why ? whole channels are owned by such ppl. Now only way to beat the smart guys is a) not to listen to them and b) beat them at their own game.

First one is easy....well if not easy at least doable with some discipline. Second one is tough unless you have inside news of a company. So next best thing is to wait for the next move (finding good entries). There are many ways that can be done. Speculator bhai has one popular method well documented here. However, finding right exits is more important as money is made on exit and not entry. Again these are my observations and learnings so far in my short career in trading and I am also learning. So please correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,

Opportunist
vkmkc
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #17   PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

veerappan wrote:
no views...i got very very little experience in the market,,,, just 22 years

Master, In the year 2007 when i use to be a NEWBIE, i used to think that market will go up from where i have bought but as the time progressed, i believe that we need correction in market bcoz it makes us remember that nothing is important than investing in yourself rather than equities, We might see Nifty 5000 today but tomorrow we may see 3800 or 6600, any ways, i don't believe in any stock, i don't hold any but i trade that to a fixed time at best 7 days in a month as a Position trader in Nifty F&O.

I have seen people coming in with lots of dreams & eventually what the start as a investing plan turns into habit plan.

I believe that Reliance value is not more than 1 paisa bcoz it might be quoting 800+ but if we come to know the real side of Reliance, no one is going to own it.

When there was a IT craze, people bought into what not share & are still holding it but as the bubble got busted, people bleeded, badly , very badly.

Moral of the story- INVEST IN YOURSELF REST YOU HAVE TO KNOW THE WAY.
2guns 2guns 2guns
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #18   PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am not the master i knew well ...but the same time i am not the student to any one ... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
vkmkc
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #19   PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

veerappan wrote:
i am not the master i knew well ...but the same time i am not the student to any one ... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Well , Veeru, Master doesn't always reflect to slave system, if you are posting ninja photo as your ID, than you must be knowing that in Ninja, Master means the person who is their not for Guidance but for forbearance & to put himself first in all case.

So If you are saying you are not the master & posting the ninja photo, you should take out it & regarding student, Mark My Words " Never ever tell you are not the student bcoz you never know who is your master"========== NINJA PHILOSOPHY.

Last edited by vkmkc on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
opportunist
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #20   PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vkmc and others.....one thing I have learnt well is that nobody is a Master in the Market. The market is the only Master, Boss call whatever. I described in my earlier post that as "Market mein sab nange hai." Aap 20 saal se ho ya 20 din is not market's concern.
vkmkc
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #21   PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

opportunist wrote:
Vkmc and others.....one thing I have learnt well is that nobody is a Master in the Market. The market is the only Master, Boss call whatever. I described in my earlier post that as "Market mein sab nange hai." Aap 20 saal se ho ya 20 din is not market's concern.

Well dear you have forgotten the start of the story & you are quoting the mid of the story "Market mein sab nange hai." The start is "Kapde ke bhiter sab nange hai"
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #22   PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oppo... as per my view...market is nothing....its driven by only few people..... nothing else.....market doesnt have any path at-all...fools and gr8 people will say market is gr8..... but as per my little knowledge market doesnt have path at-all.... very very rare [like panic on both ways only market on its way ].....
casper
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #23   PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

veerappan wrote:

who says u r not the master????

1. u r in market for last 22 years..... most of the ichart members, (other than very senior ones like spec sir, mayur sir, nsin sir,jimmy sir) was in K.G/Primary schools when u started working in market

2. market topped out and bottomed out in between, but u are still here and rocking as if every day is a new day and u r proving yourself, every day...

3. u have devoted ur whole life to this market ( that i came to know from one of my website's colleagues, who is your blind follower)

4.views may differ, trading styles can differ, but most of the peoples respect you and you have really earned this respect, only through your actions

5.once is sb, u said to me "casper, time is every thing, be with it, dont try to find happiness, dont fear sorrow, time is all, it will give you what you earned, you just do your job"

true, very true, and it is also true that only u can say this thing, because you are "time tested"

today u say u r not "master"???

yes bcoz only u can say that, bcoz u r Muthu Veerappan
vkmkc
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #24   PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

veerappan wrote:
oppo... as per my view...market is nothing....its driven by only few people..... nothing else.....market doesnt have any path at-all...fools and gr8 people will say market is gr8..... but as per my little knowledge market doesnt have path at-all.... very very rare [like panic on both ways only market on its way ].....

Master, i have heard all my life, live either the life of FOOL or GR8 but don't try to be in between ,every thing in between is Dangerous. Many may ask why FOOL as bcoz either u will grow or perish & for GR8, either u will perish or be immortal but for in between, u have 2 path to choose from, being FOOL or GR8 & STATISTIC & HISTORY tells or is that FOOL is the way of being In Between.

Well Master, i am not commenting or pointing out against u but as u say " DON'T COME WITH ANY MINDSET" so " PREACH WHAT U PRACTICE", Please don't take it other wise & u shouldn't be.

What i don't like while you put up your view & i know who the hell i am, i know that but KNOWLEDGE IS KNOWLEDGE NOT LITTLE NOR BIG.

But at last ALL RISE TO MASTER.

ronypan
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #25   PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its game of big sharks..

veerappan wrote:
opportunist
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #26   PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

veerappan wrote:

Dear Veerappan,

If 'market is nothing and is driven by few people' then do we stand a chance as traders? Our little knowledge in using technical analysis, fibonacci levels etc. may be of no use.

Even your commodity levels which I eagerly study and refer to everyday becomes unusable. Your expertise I understand is in having a system to predict levels in the market. If there is no system and only a bunch of people decide when it goes up or down, then we may all as well give up trading.

Or is it that you too belong to that group of people who drive the market ? Laughing

Regards,
Opportunist
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #27   PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

opppo..... we r nothing infront of them..... they will do pyramid trading only .... but we cant.... just c the charts of ruchisoya...rolta... suntv... latest orchid ... skumars..... they will keep on shot or keep on long... but we dont have that much of money... that type of falls and ups only decided by them only .... we cant... and we r making very very small money dear.....

just c the charts .... its called pyramid method... i can say in cash also uflex gss america.... ADSL.... those days silverline dsq soft himachal global tele [ hahaha recent days just 3 days before u wont forget]... these things only done by them ... not by u or me... u cant do that also...

we r trying and using our level best to take some drops ...not the ocean....

veeru
chennai boy
2guns 2guns
opportunist
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #28   PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed veera...I think this 'they' are the FIIs. It is true that only 3% of the Indian families invest in equities compared to 70% American households. So our market is mostly inflated by the big boys' activities. The day they decide to pull out nifty crashes and even a mere enquiry into a stock by a foreign hedge fund makes it soar.

But all said and done nifty responds to some TA logic I have observed. In fact I have a system to extract 'few drops' (in your words) everyday using my method.

So let's keep it at that. You had started a good thread encouraging people to come out with their mistakes. Let the thread continue in that path.

Jai Hind
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #29   PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oppo collection of drops will become to............ so with minimum risk according to your method .... [ that method may be silly or chilli to any one dont bother about that... bcoz i came across this ... i never bother about any one .... but i will stick on to my ranges only ...].... keep rocking.....
ankur11_11
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #30   PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GURUJI ....rightly said ...... i am also sticking with mine ....
every body should stick with their method .... problem happens when one fails to stick with his own system ...... artist artist

but .... as i am not going long position on closing basis above 8ema (today 5355 ...surprisingly stricking your number 5353 ).... these time .... your levels are just awesom for intraday .... 2guns 2guns 2guns 2guns 2guns 2guns
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan) All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: