Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

best and worst mistakes-- veeru chennai boy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author best and worst mistakes-- veeru chennai boy
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #31   PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am surprised that none of you have mentioned about the enormous amount of money that may be coming from underworld. In fact, even GOI has been worried that money may be coming from terrorist orgs
vkmkc
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #32   PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

veerappan wrote:
opppo..... we r nothing infront of them..... they will do pyramid trading only .... but we cant.... just c the charts of ruchisoya...rolta... suntv... latest orchid ... skumars..... they will keep on shot or keep on long... but we dont have that much of money... that type of falls and ups only decided by them only .... we cant... and we r making very very small money dear.....

just c the charts .... its called pyramid method... i can say in cash also uflex gss america.... ADSL.... those days silverline dsq soft himachal global tele [ hahaha recent days just 3 days before u wont forget]... these things only done by them ... not by u or me... u cant do that also...

we r trying and using our level best to take some drops ...not the ocean....

veeru
chennai boy
2guns 2guns

Well, I don't know, what is right or wrong but i am dead sure that if the creator is the shiva himself than nothing can be wrong, regarding methods, i don't know, what to say but i don't know how many know the story of an Equity, whose promoter collaborating with a mere 8 th class pass trader made approx 650 cr of loss to many FII including Big Mutual Fund, at last GOI intervened through SEBI & barred that trader for 3 years but he is back once again & playing as lead manager in various IPO's & one of our own famous Trader, who made his first fortune through selling TATA COFFEE in first BULL run fears of that Guy.

Regarding the ocean, people forget about tsunami as bcoz when it comes, the Severe hit is on the big trees & not in the plants.

Nobody is big here just as the saying goes" People from the other shore of the river thinks the other shore has more happiness ".

At last when they come down to other shore, the come to know, they are not more good than dead man walking.

Master, i thought that you are the follower of number as If u r in number game, u need to understand number but lastly it is ending in to theory game & lastly Pyramid is a dead trap of Gap Up & Gap Down.

Let's stick to ur plan of Numbers, it gives u Trillion.

beowulf
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #33   PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

errr...guys, arent we digressing from the topic here.
Its good to be philosophical but I dont understand most of the posts now Very Happy
sorry about that....
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #34   PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well said. the purpose of topic is getting lost
vkmkc
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #35   PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

beowulf wrote:
Its good to be philosophical but I dont understand most of the posts now Very Happy
sorry about that....

Humbly,Do u eat grass, i don't think so & Even i don't.

Long story short--- Everything is not Everyone's Food.

Last edited by vkmkc on Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
vkmkc
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #36   PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
well said. the purpose of topic is getting lost

Humble request, read it well to understand properly.
beowulf
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #37   PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vkmkc wrote:
beowulf wrote:
sorry about that....

Point taken...philosophy is not my food. But this is a good thread where a lot can be learnt. With all these posts in between, the whole effort of Veeru starting it and everybody contributing goes waste. I am not saying these things are useless but at some point they loose all context wrt to the main topic...
Long story short --- if we want to grow grass we can do it in another thread dedicated to it Smile
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #38   PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sure this "ping pong" too was not what Veerappan meant by "mistakes" in the subject in this thread. There is no need to respond impulsively to some good suggestion by any one.

Let's be gentlemen and maintain decorum. Hope my comment will be taken in proper spirit. If you wish to continue, you may do so but I will not comment on this any more. Rolling Eyes Wink
vkmkc
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #39   PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
I am sure this "ping pong" too was not what Veerappan meant by "mistakes" in the subject in this thread. There is no need to respond impulsively to some good suggestion by any one.

Let's be gentlemen and maintain decorum. Hope my comment will be taken in proper spirit. If you wish to continue, you may do so but I will not comment on this any more. Rolling Eyes Wink

Dear, Everything is in spirit & for being gentlemen & decorum, can u sight out any slang used, i don't think so.

Look, everything is in spirit, it better u keep quiet, what made u to interpose between me & veeru , all i am responding to veeru, had i been responding to u, no, so as simple, move on.
vkmkc
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #40   PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

beowulf wrote:
vkmkc wrote:
beowulf wrote:
sorry about that....

Point taken...philosophy is not my food. But this is a good thread where a lot can be learnt. With all these posts in between, the whole effort of Veeru starting it and everybody contributing goes waste. I am not saying these things are useless but at some point they loose all context wrt to the main topic...
Long story short --- if we want to grow grass we can do it in another thread dedicated to it Smile

First lean not to copy others & interpose when others are talking, lastly where does the word we came into, regarding philosophy, everything is life, some say it philosophy, some say it life.

Long story short " BE SMART IN TERMS OF KNOWLEDGE THAT TO DEVELOPED BY YOURSELF NOT BY COPYING"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan) All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: