Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

bharat forg ------- which pattern is this ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Commodities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author bharat forg ------- which pattern is this ?
chiragbvyas
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:16 pm    Post subject: bharat forg ------- which pattern is this ? Reply with quote

after shorted at 336 and covered at 329.65 some interesting patterns are found in the chart of bharat forg.

though i dont know and understand what is it called but would like to short it again around 320 if go below support line then could have good profit. but could not identify stoploss.

expert opinion wel come.

Regards.

Chirag B.Vyas

jcharts (2).png
 Description:
 Filesize:  12.53 KB
 Viewed:  503 Time(s)

jcharts (2).png

ANS_KOL
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEAR CHIRAG,
yes 320 level is veru crucial for this stock, as that is the point from where the neckiline of a reverse head and shoulder pattern in short term chart is broken, and the stock has given a smart ralley all the way to 342.
and if one draw a downward trendline from the april top of 370, the opposite side of that broken trendline( which is broken at the same time with the break of head and shoulder neckline.) lying currently at 315-320 level.
moreover, the intermediate term moving averages are providing suport near 318-320 level. without immense selling pressure it is of least possibility that bharatforg will break down below 320.more possibility of it testing 340 level once again.
if 320 broken 300 can be tested, stoploss will be 332, where the short term upward trendline was broken.
regars.
ANS.
bull4me
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me be a bit objective in the analysis...

Looks like the upside movement is gathering steam in case of Bharat Forge.
As evident on the charts from the sub 316 mark to the rally till the 348 mark has taken its course.

Now the question arises, what should be the next course of action:

1- Do not touch the unless & until the 317.95 mark is not there in cash segment.
2- Secondly, the Slow Stochastic seems to be topping up from the higher end of 80 mark which is an extremely periodic signal.
3- The failed crossover of the -DI over the +DI would lead to some sideways movement as buyers are virtually disappearing & could lead to some aggressiveness by the short side in 1-2 weeks time frame.

Wait & watch guys & sell is below 317.9 with a strict sl of 349 (the previous high).

Hope this would be helpful!!! artist

Bharat Forge.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  50.93 KB
 Viewed:  465 Time(s)

Bharat Forge.png

bull4me
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please do share your thoughts on the same!!!
nsinojia
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bull4me wrote:
Please do share your thoughts on the same!!!
bearish engulfing on26th july ..and 50sma support at 317 if breach eod it may lead prices to 285 Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Commodities All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: