Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

break-out..clutch-out...knock-out- veeru chennai boy.......
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author break-out..clutch-out...knock-out- veeru chennai boy.......
aromal
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #61   PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:54 am    Post subject: Re: NIFTY WILL BOUNCEBACK IN THE NEXT WEEK Reply with quote

shekharinvest wrote:
tgkshankar wrote:
Dear All,

Please note my point. Next week end Nifty will come BUYING MODE @ 5800 level - Support @ 5720 level. Next Year after 14thJan2011 it will cross new heigh. If anybody has doubt they can verify 1hr chart and EOD chart and conform yourself.

I will meet you again!!!!!!!!!!!

Kind Regards,
TGK.Shankar

New high !!! why not 7300 ? There should be reason to what you say. Why take gullible ppl for a ride.

Mr. Cocksure carry some conviction and Just grab any of the Jan Calls
CE-Jan11-6200.00 34.50
CE-Jan11-6300.00 21.00
CE-Jan11-6400.00 15.70
CE-Jan11-6600.00 6.95
CE-Jan11-6700.00 7.90
CE-Jan11-6800.00 5.00
CE-Jan11-6900.00 3.50

You are trying to be veeru but he has history to back up 2guns 2guns 2guns

This is without malice towards anybody. Just I felt that ppl come to this thread with certain belief, and this can not be allowed to be a poaching ground.

I Hope I have not crossed my limits !

SHEKHAR
veeru sir u always rocking AEOM
aromal
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #62   PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

veerappan wrote:
this one was the earlier post......and it will continue this way...[ only words will continue...market u have to c in live...just what i am trying to say is
it may be a possibility....probability....through my angle... Very Happy ]

nifty fut if and only if trades above 5957 u can go long on intra basis...u may get 30-40 pts....but not to carry....market is going to bear control ...if closes below 5918 means...earlier post also i mentioned...but today nf not closed below 5918...it was closed at 5924....if any thing closess below means we may c a healthy correction 5842-5749-5555 ..probabilities are more....banking sector is going to c a big down fall....and reality stocks like dlf hdil unitech ib real..ivrcl naga constru... .....

9th dec 2010 it gave 5842...and 10th dec 2010 it gave a low 5748...it took the reversal on intra....for u r information i think this is the third or second time taking not closing below my number 5749.....so any closing below 5749 market is going to bears hands.fully..now its in their fingers [bears]....
on the otherside also we shd c now....any closing above 5926 [fromm 5956 now revised]..... then market going bulls fingers [ fingers only... Very Happy ]
if any closing above 6026 nifty fut then market will be in to the hands of bulls..then important numbers are 6186....6342.....then 6888-7341....
now ball is in your court... how to play u knew already take care

bye

veeru chennai boy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
WILL 2 WIN
u are right
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan) All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: