Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

bulbex and bulbi numbers ...veeru chennai boy....caution....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author bulbex and bulbi numbers ...veeru chennai boy....caution....
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #61   PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hope faith confidence increases then u shd take care.... one who lose more money in the market ...just ask them ... they will use only three words that is i have faith i have more hope... i have confidence... one more i have not put the stoploss.... so take care take care take care market doesnt need your confidence or faith or hope ..... market need your awarness your conscious... u shd be alive and live..... take care enjoy the falls.... still i will use the word tsl... dont be confidence at all in the market....
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #62   PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

clap2 clap2 clap2
codered
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #63   PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, How many knows about veera, i don't know but for myself i can say this man has brought me back in my life, this man is GOD to me know.

What others say , i least care because this man gave me strength when u need the most.

Jai ho to Anna

Last edited by codered on Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #64   PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what rk .... its came from the experience... [ from others only i learned] Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy i met so for more than 3000-4000 peoples ...dear
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #65   PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

codred please please words shd be controlled dear please please
codered
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #66   PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anna it had been done already.
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #67   PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

done by me only .... some sees this forum what they will think dear... public forum dear.. please... we need some discipline.... ok ... got my point...
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #68   PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:59 am    Post subject: Iagree with you Veeru Reply with quote

I have just read this thread of Veeru. I completely agree with you. I have posted a similar thread a days ago but it was deleted by the admin guys i guess. The investors should be really careful here. One should be really cautious. Its good to knw that someone like Veeru is helping them saving the money. But in my opinion, The market might go down to even 3200 levels. What do you think Veeru?? But i must write here that I expect a HUGE CRASH anytime from now. Rolling Eyes
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #69   PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Iagree with you Veeru Reply with quote

psalm wrote:
I have just read this thread of Veeru. I completely agree with you. I have posted a similar thread a days ago but it was deleted by the admin guys i guess. The investors should be really careful here. One should be really cautious. Its good to knw that someone like Veeru is helping them saving the money. But in my opinion, The market might go down to even 3200 levels. What do you think Veeru?? But i must write here that I expect a HUGE CRASH anytime from now. Rolling Eyes

Your thread was not deleted, it was moved to "Market Direction" forum section because you posted in the wrong place. Take care and make sure you post your views where they are meant to be posted. This forum is Veeru's private forum, you cannot create your own topics here. You can post replies to veeru's posts, like you have posted now but create new topics elsewhere.

FYI: Your topic was moved here : http://www.icharts.in/forum/december-january-crash-t3947.html

codered
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #70   PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

veerappan wrote:
done by me only .... some sees this forum what they will think dear... public forum dear.. please... we need some discipline.... ok ... got my point...

Anna , right know, i have made money, i earned this money for all ur contribution towards me, anyone who wants to see, i can post the contract note of today's.
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #71   PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[b]: 4696 below will it close? nf?.... 8383 below will it close bnf? will it be?[/b]
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #72   PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

current rate of nf 4812 and bnf is 8702.... u can buy for intra quick money ... above 4819 with sl 4798 on nf & for bnf u can buy above 8740 with sl 8680.... in bearish moves also u can buy above these levels for quick money .... [ still market is bearish only ] on the otherside how u can trade with this number? 4810 u can sell with double sl 4819 and 8700 sell bnf with double sl 8740 also u can do ... first u shd calculate the risk then u shd go for anything.... always u shd know at any point of time what shd be the loss... then only u shd take a call... some times ur mind wont accept to sell... some times,..[ mind is called culprit].... so that boys wait for to trig upside numbers then buy...
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #73   PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this week will it be 4444 on nf?
nsinojia
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #74   PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:55 pm    Post subject: 4390 ns veera Reply with quote

veerappan wrote:
this week will it be 4444 on nf?
ramamoorthi
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #75   PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks veerunocci brother ....big claff for uuuuuu... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan) All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

Jump to: