Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

bulbex and bulbi theory- veeru chennai boy.....
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author bulbex and bulbi theory- veeru chennai boy.....
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #16   PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you mean to say that some one who has decades of experience in Stock Market and wise enough to acquire some wisdom don't have any right to speak or express their views /give the calls if they are not able to formulate a theory.

Veerappan Sir has an actionable set of instructions as far as my knowledge goes.I never followed him but I observerd/read and strongly believe that he is having a reasonable action plan with good R/R. The followers of his calls should be able to speak authentically in this regard.

Eventhough it is desirable to explain any numbers in a theoritical form We can not chide for that continuously knowing the limitations.

How can you compare Spec Sir and Veerappan Sir?!...... Not Fair.

Even the great strategists will not dare to take accountability of profit and loss for their strategies.We all knew that very well.

It's not proper to compare his calls with tipsters tips.
manass
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #17   PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
Now what have I done Manass? If I myself don't know anything, how can my posts be beneficial to anyone? Smile

Yes Vinay, that's your greatness. There issue saying in Sanskrit, NAMRATI PHALENA BRIKSHYAHA, means The trees having fruits are in bending toward earth, otherwise they are straight, I mean to say, knowledgeable persons always says he knows very less.
Moreover if anyone eager to learn he will learn from many; here most of the people are having a strong & long experience, naturally as I'm a LKG student in this market, definitely that eagerness to learn is there.
Regards
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #18   PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So much has been written and continues to be written on veerappan's calls. In one of my posts months ago, I had said that, may be, veerappan does not WANT to give basis or strategy or calculations behind his numbers. If so, that is his decision and prerogative. Even the so called experts on TV only give calls and not their basis.

Veerapan is not known to give definite calls but at least he is giving levels on either side. And he has indeed made it clear many times that he has no set mind and is flexible to change his position at the first sign. May be he is also proved wrong at times but that happens to best of traders. It is upto us to decide whether to give any importance to his numbers.

At the same time, I feel that, even if one follows some other set strategy, there is no harm in keeping a tab on his numbers. Either it will bolster one's action if his call matches one's decision or will at least put one on guard in case his call is contra.

But I don't think it is wise to comment on someone else's calls, particularly when he is himself keeping quiet. May be he is enjoying it or may be he is unhappy but he has hardly never reacted to such talk. I too would love to know how he calculates his numbers but if he doesn't want give his secrets, it is fine by me.

I am neither his supporter nor his opponent but I do look at his numbers. Important thing is to give the man his space. We all deserve that. I hope you will take this in proper spirit.
Vinodz
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #19   PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:49 am    Post subject: well said vinay Reply with quote

well said vinay

" give the man his space."

We all deserve that.

wish everyone trading
vinod
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #20   PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Vinay,

Me too neither supporter of any individual nor opposer of any.

But Iam neither Neutral too...

A supporter of Scientific Materialism, Reason,Justice and Rational outlook .....

Against Intellectual Arrogance,Irrationality,Sophisticated Exploitations.....

Due to this position I acquire un expected opponents from some quarters and unexpected friends from some qurters too.... Laughing

RK

vinay28 wrote:
So much has been written and continues to be written on veerappan's calls. In one of my posts months ago, I had said that, may be, veerappan does not WANT to give basis or strategy or calculations behind his numbers. If so, that is his decision and prerogative. Even the so called experts on TV only give calls and not their basis.

Veerapan is not known to give definite calls but at least he is giving levels on either side. And he has indeed made it clear many times that he has no set mind and is flexible to change his position at the first sign. May be he is also proved wrong at times but that happens to best of traders. It is upto us to decide whether to give any importance to his numbers.

At the same time, I feel that, even if one follows some other set strategy, there is no harm in keeping a tab on his numbers. Either it will bolster one's action if his call matches one's decision or will at least put one on guard in case his call is contra.

But I don't think it is wise to comment on someone else's calls, particularly when he is himself keeping quiet. May be he is enjoying it or may be he is unhappy but he has hardly never reacted to such talk. I too would love to know how he calculates his numbers but if he doesn't want give his secrets, it is fine by me.

I am neither his supporter nor his opponent but I do look at his numbers. Important thing is to give the man his space. We all deserve that. I hope you will take this in proper spirit.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan) All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: