Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

bulbex and bulbi theory- veeru chennai boy.....
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author bulbex and bulbi theory- veeru chennai boy.....
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:44 am    Post subject: bulbex and bulbi theory- veeru chennai boy..... Reply with quote

: bulbex and bulbi theory says 5353 and 5389 are important numbers... and down side 5266 and 5252 are important... now how to trade u knew... for a week.... for a day also....

cash boys... onelifecapital.... flexituff.... prakashcon... tree house... inventure... amrutanjan lovable.... upside view ... just c it ....and take care...

veeru
chennai boy
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
codered
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:45 am    Post subject: Re: bulbex and bulbi theory- veeru chennai boy..... Reply with quote

veerappan wrote:
: bulbex and bulbi theory says 5353 and 5389 are important numbers... and down side 5266 and 5252 are important... now how to trade u knew... for a week.... for a day also....

cash boys... onelifecapital.... flexituff.... prakashcon... tree house... inventure... amrutanjan lovable.... upside view ... just c it ....and take care...

veeru
chennai boy
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I can't stop laughing.

veeruji, even i found something.

SMA= Simple Moving Ass.
DMA= Daily Moving Ass.
EMA=Exponential Moving Ass.

Adminji, sorry for writing the word ass but please don't remove it.
codered
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veeruji, beleive me i can't stop laughing, my stomach is aching .

You should be given a gold medal
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #4   PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gold medal for what? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
codered
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the great work
opportunist
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be an expert on Icharts either you need to write with great clarity or write with absolute confusion taki readers ko samajh hi na aaye kya likhkha hai ...huh
amitkbaid1008
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Understanding Veeru is becoming difficult day by day
prasenjit
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

will we get that "one fine bad morning" tomorrow with a black friday mark on it.....
manass
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

opportunist wrote:
To be an expert on Icharts either you need to write with great clarity or write with absolute confusion taki readers ko samajh hi na aaye kya likhkha hai ...huh

Though I never ask how the bread is prepared, only I see the brand to take the bread to have the same in breakfast / lunch / dinner.
So I believe Veeu Numbers.
But most of the time, the statements of Veeu Confused me, but I go by his numbers only.
The close associated people to may understand it appropriately, still people like me required clear statement.
Veeu, trust you are understanding me; request you too to look at our thoughts for better prospects for us.
Regards

arrowl1
svkum
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

members of icharts , who are straving for knowledge and want to become informed and educated investors /traders , will definately want to the basis for any theory , to be followed.

in absense of above , only blind faith is reqd to operate on certain action plan. but who would yu hold responsible in case of failure . ??
ask ask ask yrself.
casper
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #11   PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

svkum wrote:
members of icharts , who are straving for knowledge and want to become informed and educated investors /traders , will definately want to the basis for any theory , to be followed.

in absense of above , only blind faith is reqd to operate on certain action plan. but who would yu hold responsible in case of failure . ??
ask ask ask yrself.

thumbup1 thumbup1 thumbup1
manass
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #12   PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

casper wrote:
svkum wrote:

ask ask ask yrself.

thumbup1 thumbup1 thumbup1

You all are absolutely right that I (manass) have only blind faith on someone / few things; and moreover you are right on the success /failure ratio & responsible.

I have quoted earlier, it is all my personal view, now too. Sorry for the inconvinience.

Infact I'm a very simple layman (blindman) who wants few additional amount, not more, no greed, no high ambition, etc...
es I have a blind faith, like the faith of a blind man on his white stick, but sorry to say, by God's grace till now, I'm having a very good eyesight.
Again more importantly I donot have any dream to be Larry Williams, ..., or murphy,..so so , otherwise could have better than Buffett. Simply as manass, I want to be continue to be the same, more importantly all my losses are coverd all my capital is withdrwan, still corpos is good, return on the same is sufficient for my required little bread & butter.Credit goes to Veeru; and IChart, thanks Veeru, IChart, yes, thanks to all I Chartians in cluding PT, ST, Casper, RK, Avinash, Kamal, Shadoo, Spec, Vinay, Anand,.... many many,... who has posted their valuable exepierience at I Chart forum.

Last but not the least, without triffic ligh lights & Trafic police ( either it may be home guard, private securities, traffic police or police) the probabilty of accident in populated cities is very vey high & as of todays TOI, road accidental death in India is at the top.

Still I request, it may be theory, successful startegies or persons, you have to have blind belive, as in this market nothing is gurranted; and yes exceptional is always exceptional; and the you may be the exception.

Sorry for my blunt & personal views, anything hurt to any one I'm extremely sorry. I know you all have good knowldge & experience; and I respect from my core of heart, as from all your experience I have gained a lot; you can say it may be a drop of ocean, but I'm sure you are way ahead of me.

Thanks for tolerating my foolnes & stupidity. artist

Kind Regards
Manass

Last edited by manass on Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:15 am; edited 2 times in total
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #13   PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now what have I done Manass? If I myself don't know anything, how can my posts be beneficial to anyone? Smile
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #14   PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I know you all have good knowldge;"

Manass, knowledge can be acquired by hard work..... even through interacting with knowledgeable.

What about 'Attitude'. Can it be acquired?!....Not sure.

I can say your's is a right attitude.

I already said and again saying everything need not be presented in a well articulated theory form.

The experience and wisdom gained through decades of interactions with the stock market can not be undermined simply because it was not presented in a theoritical form.

And if some one is having faith in this wisdom....It can not be termed as blind faith.
svkum
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #15   PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

forget well articulated theory, forget simple theory , atleast some actionable line of action should be explained .
in such situation dependency is bound to be there to have daily set of numbers from a source on whome there is BLIND FAITH (bad word?)

strategy shd be free from forced dependency,forget these word wisdom bla bla

many mnay are following spec sirs strategy , nobody has to wait for spec to come daily and narrate numbers .
if some ppl are follwing just numbers displayed even if thses are coming from proven sourse , these are no different than daily tipsters ,without having accountabilty of profit or loss.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan) All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: