Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can Reliance Industries come to levels 500-525 ??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Can Reliance Industries come to levels 500-525 ??
krishnalko
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:32 pm    Post subject: Can Reliance Industries come to levels 500-525 ?? Reply with quote

Should I put my money in RIL at current levels with the hopes that down side from here is almost capped ??

Or RIL can come down as low as 500-525 over a period of time and so looking at risk I should avoid this stock right now ?

If RIL breaks down to 500-525 then probably Nifty will also take a down trend till 2500-2550 in due course.

So what should be my strategy so that my WORKING CAPITAL remains protected and I can earn some profit also ?

Please note that I am talking about investing and not day to day trading and so I am more interested in broader future of the market & RIL.

Warm regards
chrome
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Can Reliance Industries come to levels 500-525 ?? Reply with quote

krishnalko wrote:
Should I put my money in RIL at current levels with the hopes that down side from here is almost capped ??

Or RIL can come down as low as 500-525 over a period of time and so looking at risk I should avoid this stock right now ?

If RIL breaks down to 500-525 then probably Nifty will also take a down trend till 2500-2550 in due course.

So what should be my strategy so that my WORKING CAPITAL remains protected and I can earn some profit also ?

Please note that I am talking about investing and not day to day trading and so I am more interested in broader future of the market & RIL.

Warm regards

Hi Krishna

RIL 500/ Nifty 2500 Shocked or RIL 2000/ Nifty 10000 no one can predict straightaway. Market can't show u half/ double prices well in advance for a longer timeframe. If u r a longer time frame player, I can only advice to go in a staggered way to purchase the stock. Eg buying 25% of your capita here...Buy more 25% if it comed down 15% down...buy more if it comes down more 15%, and vice versa ..in such a manner ur capital is not at high risk and u may get your satisfactory returns in a longer timeframe.

regards
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: