Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCI gives different results

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Problems & Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author CCI gives different results
amitrajangulati
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:26 pm    Post subject: CCI gives different results Reply with quote

Hi! st / pt sir,

I have a query please ...

On the 60 min charts, the CCI (9) settings in I Charts & J Charts gives different results.

What is the reason & what would be the equivalent of CCI (9) of I Charts for J Charts.

Thanks & regards,
Amit
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #2   PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Different charting tools use their own formulae tweaks. The plain image charts use a different charting tool and Jcharts is a different charting tool, that is the reason for the difference. We can customise the plain image charts but jcharts is a "closed" tool, we do not know what formula is used for CCI in it so we can tell you where the problem is.

JCharts could be correct or the plain image charts could be correct. Just stick to one and it should be fine. Little difference won't matter much.

At some point we plan to have a single charting software/program for all our different charting tools. This will make sure same values appear everywhere.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

amitrajangulati
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! st sir,

Thanks for your reply. Awaiting for the single charting program as the difference is huge Confused

Thanks & regards,
Amit
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Problems & Complaints All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: