Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chart of nifty midcap 100 index

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Trading Journals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Chart of nifty midcap 100 index
Sun08
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:58 pm    Post subject: Chart of nifty midcap 100 index Reply with quote

dear admin

Jcharts (EOD) does not have chart of nifty midcap 100 index. Today it was 16xxx. I can see it on my ODIN, the broker's terminal, but entering that name shows "no data".

tks and regards
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please enter symbol CNXMIDCAP to view NIFTY MIDCAP 100 INDEX chart. We have not yet changed the symbol code, I will ask our team to look into chaging the names.

Also, please post such queries in "Problems & Complaints" forum so they are answered sooner. If you had not sent me a private msg I would not have known about this query. Or you could always just email to support@icharts.in

Sun08
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SwingTrader wrote:
Please enter symbol CNXMIDCAP to view NIFTY MIDCAP 100 INDEX chart. We have not yet changed the symbol code, I will ask our team to look into chaging the names.

Also, please post such queries in "Problems & Complaints" forum so they are answered sooner. If you had not sent me a private msg I would not have known about this query. Or you could always just email to support@icharts.in

tks a lot. will check and revert.
Sun08
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sun08 wrote:
SwingTrader wrote:

tks a lot. will check and revert.

yes, it already exists. tks again
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Trading Journals All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: