Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

chart services for only index futures

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author chart services for only index futures
shika
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:40 am    Post subject: chart services for only index futures Reply with quote

dear admin.
Is it possible to introduce chart services for indices like nifty & banknifty ?
Becaz, many chart lovers hardly trade stock futures.
with regards
Ajaya
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #2   PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:23 pm    Post subject: Re: chart services for only index futures Reply with quote

Dear Member,

Thanks for your interest in our services. But we apologize as we do not have any separate service for Indices.

Regards

Kamal

shika wrote:
dear admin.
Is it possible to introduce chart services for indices like nifty & banknifty ?
Becaz, many chart lovers hardly trade stock futures.
with regards
Ajaya
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:15 pm    Post subject: Dont worry, be happy! Reply with quote

Kamal: Icharts is fine as it is. No need to make any drastic changes
IC= THE BEST SHARE TRADING WEBSITE IN INDIA, AND AMONG THE TOP 10 WORLDWIDE
Most of us, I am sure, trade index AND single stocks. Some days index is trending, some days stocks are trending, and some days BOTH

For the rates charged, IC has the BEST packages available. Just before I joined in Nov 2010, I got quotes of Rs 4000- 5000 per month from some Bombay based sites. I am sure looting must be even more now!

There is no need to introduce a la carte menu with individual dishes when the thali meal itself is reasonably priced. Please dont 'eat' the portions you dont like!

I have said this many times before, I will repeat again. THE VERY FIRST DAY I PAID RS 7800 ANNUAL FEES to IC in Nov 2010, I did an intra trade of Sesa Goa and earned profit of Rs 8000+ by following JC Premium Charts levels and indicators. PAID FOR ON 1ST DAY ITSELF. Friends, please look at money paid to IC as investment just like computer, fiber connection fees, etc. You will earn multiple amounts back!

JAIIII HIND!
Prakash Holla
shika
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The question was to icharts admin and they had given a decent answer, can understand their problems, is it a wrong thing from a buyer point of view to bargain something before buying ?
When somebody cannot eat a whole thali, they can always have the right to ask if seperate dishes are available and a fellow customer cannot insist to buy only thali and cannot ask the customer you dont like the ones to leave aside.
It is right that the services that icharts are giving are wonderful, no doubt about that .

ajayaa
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ajay: your point noted and appreciated. I am happy that you have read my post. let us agree to disagree on some points
Prakash Holla
AmitSwl_FnO
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Thali includes a sweet dish also ...at the end of the jcharts permium home page."intraday historical Charts"!

Icharts guys understand this business thoroughly....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: