Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CHARTS & PATTERNS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Chart Watch
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author CHARTS & PATTERNS
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #226   PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amitagg wrote:
See my edited post below.

Comment on 5th wave failure" possibility" is pending
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #227   PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shekharinvest wrote:
amitagg wrote:
rameshraja wrote:
Hello Shekar

Nice Analysis.. Hope you are trading well !!

Do you see any gaps in analysis or all is all perfect here? If not , it is quite a thing.

On the lighter note there are always lots of GAP in wave 3 24

And EW throws truly more than one possibility . Unless and unless seniors and other icharts can paint that "more than one" possibility and then derive why others are destined to failure , true EW study cannot be COMPLETE. Although we may still successfully trade on any One study and our prognosis.

So that element of debate and view has to come out from icharts forum then only it can enliven and broaden the analysis artist
shekharinvest
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #228   PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amitagg wrote:
amitagg wrote:

Only thing is whether 5th wave failure shall occur in such circumstances for the v of your 3 wave starting 5116. That answer shall decide all.

5 th wave Failure: I do not remember as of now if there is any rule / guidline which tells us which 5th will fail, never had an opportunity to analyse that way. Anyway the internal of wave 5 will give an indication where it will gonna end.

I am not clear about which 5 th wave you are referring to. (v) of 3 has already moved past the high of wave 3 (iii) so it can't be termed as a failure.

SHEKHAR
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #229   PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shekharinvest wrote:
amitagg wrote:
amitagg wrote:

Only thing is whether 5th wave failure shall occur in such circumstances for the v of your 3 wave starting 5116. That answer shall decide all.

5 th wave Failure: I do not remember as of now if there is any rule / guidline which tells us which 5th will fail, never had an opportunity to analyse that way. Anyway the internal of wave 5 will give an indication where it will gonna end.

I am not clear about which 5 th wave you are referring to. (v) of 3 has already moved past the high of wave 3 (iii) so it can't be termed as a failure.

SHEKHAR

Yes there are rules for 5th wave failure but I am not remembering
Anyhow u are right on failure
So I shall move and say if there is a " truncation" ..... Just be alive to this since when the next target would come at 8900, there " under circumstances" when the wave 3 is ending as per you and me both , the 5th wave would not be much more left........ ( iii) was extended

If I can study over the next 2 days I shall come up with an explanation. But u shall observe later ( or I shall) that this 5th since many have " pattern" target of 8800-8900 also is likely to end below that

On very short term if nifty has cleared upper BB daily etc and nearing breakout Carmilla monthly pivots it time to be extremely carefull

Negative divergence is visible as well on weekly if I am not wrong

All systems would scream a " buy" only when the top happens........ Mark these words

Regard
rameshraja
Expert
Expert

Post: #230   PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Shekar

I am more into Gann methodology and I just follow that in toto. That doesn't mean I downgrade any other technical analysis.. I am more comfortable in Gann as levels are more accurate and has good strike rate.

Regarding Nifty Future, since it has takenout all time high, it could moveup further.. I feel bit jittery when I look at RSI value in Monthly chart of Nifty.. Evil or Very Mad
channasri
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #231   PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:48 pm    Post subject: Appreciation Reply with quote

Dear Shekharinvest,

I am very happy to note that you have learnt from Ilango. I am also learning from him. Hats off to him. Appreciate your efforts in helping many people here. You are appreciated by RR Sir. Excellent! Keep going.

Best regards,
Channasri
shekharinvest
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #232   PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is said that over the period of time 'Mass Psychology' remains the same. Group of people at different places behave in the same manner repeatedly.

Attached is a Chart which I came across going through my study material taken from the web some time back. The astonishing similarity with the NIFTY movement which we are witnessing these days caught my eyes.

I have cropped the chart to show approximately the stage where NIFTY is presently. Hope everybody sees what I am seeing.

Let me know If you agree.

SHEKHAR

Also attached is the NIFTY chart posted by me few days back.
The security in the chart is different in a different time zone. Wave markings on the chart are by original author.

NIFTY WHAT HAPPNED NEXT 1.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  20.15 KB
 Viewed:  624 Time(s)

NIFTY WHAT HAPPNED NEXT 1.png

Image 8.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  26.84 KB
 Viewed:  605 Time(s)

Image 8.png

NIFTY W3 ENDING NOV 01 2014.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  89.61 KB
 Viewed:  687 Time(s)

NIFTY W3 ENDING NOV 01 2014.png

amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #233   PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what happened next....a rising wedge / channel after some sideways to down consolidation.......something which has already happened in Nifty after budget

(although the rise is still to happen in Nifty in same proportion i guess which would have come afterwards.....some more left may be as per this chart analogy.....)

interesting.......pls post answer when u get responses more.......

for me it is not at same stage.....if you believe yes....then answer to what happened next is severe fall........eagerly want to be proved wrong Laughing
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #234   PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amitagg wrote:
what happened next....a rising wedge / channel after some sideways to down consolidation.......something which has already happened in Nifty after budget

(although the rise is still to happen in Nifty in same proportion i guess which would have come afterwards.....some more left may be as per this chart analogy.....)

interesting.......pls post answer when u get responses more.......

for me it is not at same stage.....if you believe yes....then answer to what happened next is severe fall........eagerly want to be proved wrong Laughing

Also now is time to see not leading but ending diagonals

For that check dow Jones 1980 jan March chart if I am not wrong and see the impending slide....... And nifty comparison to possible slide pending till 7500
shekharinvest
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #235   PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shekharinvest wrote:
It is said that over the period of time 'Mass Psychology' remains the same. Group of people at different places behave in the same manner repeatedly.

Attached is a Chart which I came across going through my study material taken from the web some time back. The astonishing similarity with the NIFTY movement which we are witnessing these days caught my eyes.

I have cropped the chart to show approximately the stage where NIFTY is presently. Hope everybody sees what I am seeing.

Let me know If you agree.

SHEKHAR

Also attached is the NIFTY chart posted by me few days back.
The security in the chart is different in a different time zone. Wave markings on the chart are by original author.

If history repeats. Nifty may take the following route going forward.

SHEKHAR

NIFTY following path of EUR GBP.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  75.37 KB
 Viewed:  628 Time(s)

NIFTY following path of EUR GBP.png

amit0666
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #236   PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello shekhar brother good work done there by you can you post crude gold and silver charts with ew counts . regards amit
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #237   PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amit0666 wrote:
hello shekhar brother good work done there by you can you post crude gold and silver charts with ew counts . regards amit

Would love it if done both on monthly and daily time frames.
Always difficult to have faith in any EW count ( at least i am unable to track on larger time frames successfully)
shekharinvest
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #238   PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amit & Amit

I do not follow commodities. But due to curiosity created because of 'Vomiting Camel' and Talk of gold reaching 16000 (also seen welgrow post Gold reaching 16000) had a look at Gold chart last week and done some preliminary calculations. It seems possible although the EW route could be different still to workout.

As you are aware of, it takes considerable time to create and post charts shall try to post the same ASAP

amitagg wrote: Always difficult to have faith in any EW count

Take longer term EW counts as guide for the direction and take position in the given direction as per your trade set up it gona help you make money.

SHEKHAR
amit0666
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #239   PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

plz check these charts from your side shekhar sir

Crude Weekly.png
 Description:
Crude Weekly
 Filesize:  25.86 KB
 Viewed:  533 Time(s)

Crude Weekly.png

Crude Daily.png
 Description:
Crude Daily
 Filesize:  29.53 KB
 Viewed:  541 Time(s)

Crude Daily.png

amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #240   PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

these are apparently over simplistic markings for crude........may be simple is the way to go!!!! Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Chart Watch All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 16 of 19

Jump to: