Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CHARTS & PATTERNS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Chart Watch
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author CHARTS & PATTERNS
manna
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #241   PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shekhar ji

Has RCOM wave counting has been negated as wave 4 has entered wave 2.
please guide

thanks
rajesh
shekharinvest
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #242   PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

manna wrote:
shekhar ji

Has RCOM wave counting has been negated as wave 4 has entered wave 2.
please guide

thanks
rajesh

Rajesh

Generally I ignore the sharp tail like structures as is seen on the chart (ichart EOD). Although, the classical Elliotwave says that overlap even by 1 tick negates the count, but I go my own way, subjective though.

Wait for clear alternative to appear we will change then. Until then stick with present.

Posted below is chart from other source and you can see for your self. Also posted is a Gold EOD chart showing price movement yesterday.

Hope it clarifies.

SHEKHAR

rcom.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  22.09 KB
 Viewed:  645 Time(s)

rcom.png

GOLD.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  25.26 KB
 Viewed:  697 Time(s)

GOLD.png

shekharinvest
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #243   PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If some body is interested in RCOM here is the latest update.
Refer my earlier post here:
http://www.icharts.in/forum/charts-und-patterns-t3178,postorder,desc,start,30.html

Happy Trading !
SHEKHAR Mr. Green

Rcom dec 2014.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  38.17 KB
 Viewed:  805 Time(s)

Rcom dec 2014.png

manna
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #244   PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shekhar ji

thanks for guidance

rajesh
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #245   PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulating you for your immense forecasting skills and target of 8913-8948 etc just done. As per your wave counts , this should end - also upper monthly channel resistance and bigger retracd of the ferocious wave 3 shall start sooner the later . Do you see pre budget or one off post budget spike to 9200-9300 with a gap followed by ferocious fall?

What is your count now for the retrace targets. When will it "confirm that wave 3 has ended?

shekharinvest wrote:
It is said that over the period of time 'Mass Psychology' remains the same. Group of people at different places behave in the same manner repeatedly.

Attached is a Chart which I came across going through my study material taken from the web some time back. The astonishing similarity with the NIFTY movement which we are witnessing these days caught my eyes.

I have cropped the chart to show approximately the stage where NIFTY is presently. Hope everybody sees what I am seeing.

Let me know If you agree.

SHEKHAR

Also attached is the NIFTY chart posted by me few days back.
The security in the chart is different in a different time zone. Wave markings on the chart are by original author.
vinst
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #246   PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NF has formed bearish butterfly (novice reading).

experts : please check and comment (if worth ! )
AMBY
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #247   PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANKS FOR R COM CHART.
shekharinvest
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #248   PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bank of Baroda

Chart is self explanatory.

SHEKHAR

bank of baroda daily march 15, 2015.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  65.08 KB
 Viewed:  659 Time(s)

bank of baroda daily  march 15, 2015.png

ap00039
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #249   PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:51 pm    Post subject: DLF SPOT 16 MARCH 2015 Reply with quote

DLF HURDLE 164
ONCE CROSS THIS LEVEL
THEN BLAST THIS STOCK
[Content Removed by Admin]

dlf dailt 15 march 2015.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  18.09 KB
 Viewed:  533 Time(s)

dlf dailt 15 march 2015.png

amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #250   PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Can u update this please. Your 8900 targets are well met and your below euro GBT chart trying to correlate with Nifty as you suggest ,chart suggests fall till 8000 followed by rise till 8500 and then fall back to 8000 and rise in round pattern to 9000 followed by fall in channel- I may well be " terribly wrong" here so please guide what import are u deriving from the inter market analysis

Regards
Amit

shekharinvest wrote:
shekharinvest wrote:
It is said that over the period of time 'Mass Psychology' remains the same. Group of people at different places behave in the same manner repeatedly.

Attached is a Chart which I came across going through my study material taken from the web some time back. The astonishing similarity with the NIFTY movement which we are witnessing these days caught my eyes.

I have cropped the chart to show approximately the stage where NIFTY is presently. Hope everybody sees what I am seeing.

Let me know If you agree.

SHEKHAR

Also attached is the NIFTY chart posted by me few days back.
The security in the chart is different in a different time zone. Wave markings on the chart are by original author.

If history repeats. Nifty may take the following route going forward.

SHEKHAR
AMBY
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #251   PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:15 pm    Post subject: THANKS, Reply with quote

CAN YOU GIVE US UPDATE FOR R.COM AND RELIANCE CAPITAL,

2guns
amitkbaid1008
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #252   PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:42 pm    Post subject: Re: DLF SPOT 16 MARCH 2015 Reply with quote

ap00039 wrote:
DLF HURDLE 164
ONCE CROSS THIS LEVEL
THEN BLAST THIS STOCK
[Content Removed by Admin]/

Team iCharts

Please have a look at the quoted message please.

I think it needs your attention.
amitkbaid1008
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #253   PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:50 pm    Post subject: Re: DLF SPOT 16 MARCH 2015 Reply with quote

ap00039 wrote:
DLF HURDLE 164
ONCE CROSS THIS LEVEL
THEN BLAST THIS STOCK
[Content Removed by Admin]/

I think major resistance zone is 179-185. Till it cross 185, it can move towards 115 anytime.
hemant.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #254   PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:53 pm    Post subject: Re: DLF SPOT 16 MARCH 2015 Reply with quote

Dear Member,

Please note that you are not allowed to post link of your personal or any other blog. Please ensure you abide the terms and conditions of the Forum available at http://www.icharts.in/forum/forum-usage-rules-und-regulations-t2771.html

Please refer Point No 2 and ensure you abide by it.

We appreciate your understanding in this regards

Regards,
Hemant @ iCharts.

ap00039 wrote:
DLF HURDLE 164
ONCE CROSS THIS LEVEL
THEN BLAST THIS STOCK
[Content Removed by Admin]
shekharinvest
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #255   PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:06 am    Post subject: Re: THANKS, Reply with quote

AMBY wrote:
CAN YOU GIVE US UPDATE FOR R.COM AND RELIANCE CAPITAL,

2guns

RCOM came in the range of 61-62 it is a buy with SL below the low of starting of W1 probably somewhere at 48, (I dont have chart in front of me)
I think based on the EW projection one can take this much risk. Also note that price is showing divergence on RSI, alternatively one can take long position based on ones entry criterion with smaller risk.

Amby, if it is wave iii of 3 it may not give you second chance to enter, and that will also be the confirmation that it indeed is iii of 3. Always keep personality of wave form in mind.

SHEKHAR

Last edited by shekharinvest on Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Chart Watch All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 17 of 19

Jump to: