Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CHINA WALL OF SBI...INFY.. WEEKLY ...BUILT BY VEERU

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author CHINA WALL OF SBI...INFY.. WEEKLY ...BUILT BY VEERU
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #1   PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:01 pm    Post subject: CHINA WALL OF SBI...INFY.. WEEKLY ...BUILT BY VEERU Reply with quote

hi,

i built a china wall for some stock on both ways...when it crosses that
range momentum will be very fast..last week in china wall of nifty 4937 gone then it came to 4801... similarly...for 5 stocks i prepared....

1. sbi china wall on upside is 2355 and down side is 2124

2. infy china wall on upside is 2402 and down side is 2264

3. rel infra china wall on upside 1098 and down side 991

4. tata motors china wall upside 574 and down side 515

5. tata steel china wall upside 651 and down side 596..

take care
bye bye
chennai boy
veeru Very Happy
RKM
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Veeru,

I think you have mixed up the levels for Tata Steel and Tata Motors. And I would like to know whether you mean that these stocks will most probably move within the ranges you have mentioned during the week?

Regards,

Makhijani
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:51 pm    Post subject: yes telco china wall goes to tisco and tisco goes to telco Reply with quote

yes u r right....tisco china wall goes to telco and telco china wall goes to
tisco..sorry...and i mentioned stocks r in selling pressure only... i am not saying nf will go to 5700... two days above the stocks crosses then we may c 5700... now u got it ...

bye bye
chennai boy
veeru...
kkriss
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy RUMBA NANDRI YOU CHENNAI BOY FOR TAKING EFFORTS IN BUILDING CHINA WALLS FOR SBI, INFY, REL INF, TAMO, TATA STL,GREAT JOB WITH VEERU CEMENT.PLEASE IF YOU CAN -----DO IT FOR BANK NIFTY , BIG DADDY RELIANCE----YEH VEERU KA MAJBOOT JOD HAI---TOOTEGA NAHI Rolling Eyes
knrajan31
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:29 am    Post subject: china wall of a stocksof index movers less reliance Reply with quote

Dear veeru .

This is what i was looking for .it made my work simple. with little knowledge i was trading in between certain levels earning 4days profit and loosing in the fifth and not closing at stop loss thinking that it will pickup and waiting for long duration by converting it to delivery to avoid capital erosion . but by this i am blocking my limited capital and losing possible profits go a begging in front of me in the computer screen. Now a new era may blossom hope for the best.

I am highly indebted to veeru in this regard.

Best wishes & thanks
g.k.nagaraj.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan) All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: