Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Concept of Ownership Topics-

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Concept of Ownership Topics-
AmitSwl_FnO
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:07 pm    Post subject: Concept of Ownership Topics- Reply with quote

ST/PT/ADMIN,

Can we start ownership topics in addition to the existing open topics.What happnes is that once an expert starts a thread...to many users start providin
g their input based on their understanding.This deviates the original concept and continuity of the topic. Can we introduce a ownership topic based thread section where the originator of the thread is the owner and he decides which user info to be displayed and edited.

I hope you get the idea.
Amit

re artist artist
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aap shuru karo, we will not input our views in your thread since you have that wish.
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Concept of Ownership Topics- Reply with quote

AmitSwl_79 wrote:
ST/PT/ADMIN, Can we start ownership topics in addition to the existing open topics.What happnes is that once an expert starts a thread...to many users start providing their input based on their understanding.This deviates the original concept and continuity of the topic. Can we introduce a ownership topic based thread section where the originator of the thread is the owner and he decides which user info to be displayed and edited. I hope you get the idea. Amit

Amit: Already there is such facility! Please study the 4/5 threads of black belt expert VCB and see how he is allowed "ownership thread" by admin. Then make reco, with details, to admin to allow us to have same facility. Thnx in advance. Prakash Holla
AmitSwl_FnO
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
aap shuru karo, we will not input our views in your thread since you have that wish.

...AApka this is the exact point i want to make.....I never intended what is quoted by you ..but it is your interpretation...

Correct procedure should be--i would bave Pm d u and clarified.but the views are deviated from the topic which is addressed to admin
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

best thing is to start one's own blog where one has all the controls one wants. That is not possible in such a website.
AmitSwl_FnO
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Concept of Ownership Topics- Reply with quote

. Amit[/quote]
Amit: Already there is such facility! Please study the 4/5 threads of black belt expert VCB and see how he is allowed "ownership thread" by admin. Then make reco, with details, to admin to allow us to have same facility. Thnx in advance. Prakash Holla[/quote]

Thank you very much for your input
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: