Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Congrats Global bulls, Enjoy credit support & Liquidity

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Congrats Global bulls, Enjoy credit support & Liquidity
givemegold
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:03 pm    Post subject: Congrats Global bulls, Enjoy credit support & Liquidity Reply with quote

Germans are now supporting - with some conditions - as expected. Terms and conditions will always be there only get violated due to exceptions and then excused.

So, till exuberance peaks, enjoy the ride.

Very Happy AEOM groupwave1
givemegold
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who are the bulls buying & accumulating 5500 September call options. Oh darling, r u planning for a good gap up opening tomorrow....?

Yaaradu, sollamal nenju alli povadu.. Cool
givemegold
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Copied and pasted from the net.)

Now, there is nothing can prevent RBI to cut interest rate

It's now obvious & a well known secret that our RBI is getting tremendous pressure to cut interest without second thought. So far, he has not been yielding to such pressure tactics - thanks to inactive government, not willing to take even baby step to reduce the huge subsidy bills.

Now, it is no more.

Diesel price is increased by Rs.5 per lt. Subsidized LPG cylinders are reduced to 6 numbers per family per year. Both are welcome. However, one can expect there might be a partial roll back. Even after that, it is still a good decision - at least giving an impression to that market, that the government is live & kicking.

Monsoon is also helping. A third straight week of heavy rains are steering away wide spread draught.

Central banks of both Europe, US of A are extending their unlimited credit support, infinitely -that too cheaply - and there is no ambiguity in their focus on growth.

Market forces are now having upper hand, that RBI government cannot ignore. RBI has no other choice but to go for growth. Also the timing is very opt, due to upcoming festive shopping season.

Dear Mr.SubbaRao ji, Drive the economy on the growth path - as the line is clear & we have visibility now.

UnQuote

===========

Darling Darling Darling, I love you love you love you

artist clap coolp grouplove
givemegold
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since August-2012, i have been saying here that, Indian Rupee is appreciating in a synchronized way, approaching towards the target 53.

On 07th August and again 22nd August

Do you wish to see that... Link: http://www.icharts.in/forum/king-gave-breakout-t4585.html

I am sure, Bulls on INR counter are enjoying
givemegold
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my pakshi said book some profits on longs. Rolling Eyes oops

I took out some of it. Balance hedged.. means locking the profits with calls written. scooter
givemegold
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bank nifty ko breakout dedo bhai, 11,000 ki upper. AEOM Very Happy
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

givemegold: CONGRATS! You are a gold winner for consistent, true predictions. Keep it up. Prakash Holla
givemegold
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@pkholla: Smile
givemegold
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Learned from the Market talk nifty is about to give breakout above 5640. Bulls might have consolidated their strong hold around 5570 area once again and were waiting for jump start to break out 5640 decisively.

Looks like shorters might get tightly squeezed.

AEOM Very Happy
givemegold
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

givemegold wrote:
Since August-2012, i have been saying here that, Indian Rupee is appreciating in a synchronized way, approaching towards the target 53.

On 07th August and again 22nd August

Do you wish to see that... Link: http://www.icharts.in/forum/king-gave-breakout-t4585.html

I am sure, Bulls on INR counter are enjoying

Tookout 50% profits on USDINR Trades (shorts from 56.40 - partly covered at 53.35). Still holding some more.

Nifty gave breakout from FEB 12 high. Holding longs tightly. Yesterday (20-Sep-2012) market gave nice opportunity to close OLD hedging shorts that were closed fully @ cost or meager profit

However, now initiating new hedging positions. Writing calls, on assumption that time factor will play vital role to support me.

I will wait and watch - remember next week september series FnO settlement.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: