Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Copper Calls
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Copper Calls
avi378
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 10:34 am    Post subject: Copper Calls Reply with quote

only for the followers... strictly not for the critics

one who can bear the loss with sl ... they shd only ... if u r system and methods are good please dont visit and c it here.... already u r making money ...then y u need this? please avoid and dont get confuse... and same time dont confuse any one in the forum... if u follow this strictly follow...otherwise please dont c at all ....

Rgds,
Avinash

artist artist
avi378
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Positional Call : Buy Copper @ 404.50 ...
Target : 415 ..
Stop loss @ 397 ..

For Short term Traders ... Very Happy
avi378
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

411.5 HIGH .... One Day Hit CAll ... Laughing Laughing
gopal_1438
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GREAT START
2guns
gopal_1438
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

413.70 new high
avi378
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yet 414.40 High.. converted to one day call ... Laughing ....

Now our TSL - 411 .... Enjoy Trading .... Very Happy Very Happy
avi378
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TSL NT HIT YET ... NOW WILL IT SHOW SOME MORE RUN ??.. LETS SEE .. TOMORROW AGAIN A NEW DAY .. Smile

Last edited by avi378 on Tue May 28, 2013 11:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
avi378
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Tomorrow copper crosses 418 ... Then My Next Target 423 - 425 .... Keep Trading only with a SL .... Smile artist
avi378
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TSL Hit @ 411 of Short Term Calls Given Yesterday ... Profit of 6000 (@ 405) in 1 lot only ...

Still There is an uptrend moment ..

For Risk Players Only : Short Term Calls :

Buy Copper @ 409
Sl - 406
Trgt - 415

Play Safe : Win Safe ..
Very Happy Very Happy

2guns 2guns
san77s
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Avinash,
Nice to see you after a gap. Was followed ur ORB method, I am also trade in copper in the evening hours. Like your nifty trading, have you follow any level or method to get your trade confirmation ? Please share with us if you wish.
Regards,
Saravanan
avi378
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #11   PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

san77s wrote:
Hi Avinash,
Nice to see you after a gap. Was followed ur ORB method, I am also trade in copper in the evening hours. Like your nifty trading, have you follow any level or method to get your trade confirmation ? Please share with us if you wish.
Regards,
Saravanan

You will always make money by following the main trend of commodities up or down.Buy and sell according to definite rules and not on hope or guesswork.

I only follow the main trend .. But with a stop-loss order only ..

U must always use a STOP-LOSS order to protect your capital.When making a trade remember that you can be wrong or that the market may change its trend and the STOP-LOSS order will protect you and limit your loss.A small loss or several small losses can easily be made back with one large profit, but when you let large losses run against you it is hard to make them back.

Remember Where's there's a will , there's a way ..

Happy Trading .... Play safe : Win Safe ... Very Happy Very Happy
avi378
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #12   PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Copper And Crude oil standing at current level just because of dollar weakness ... While LME Market Are So Weak ...

And Dollar what is your future price ?? Very Happy Laughing
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #13   PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Copper Calls Reply with quote

avi378 wrote:

one who can bear the loss with sl ... they shd only ... if u r system and methods are good please dont visit and c it here.... already u r making money ...then y u need this? please avoid and dont get confuse... and same time dont confuse any one in the forum... if u follow this strictly follow...otherwise please dont c at all ....

Rgds,
Avinash

artist artist

avi378.... just i saw... i wonder ... man..... Very Happy Very Happy
avi378
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #14   PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Copper Calls Reply with quote

veerappan wrote:
avi378 wrote:

Rgds,
Avinash

artist artist

avi378.... just i saw... i wonder ... man..... Very Happy Very Happy

I Am Your Student Sir .. Will Follow You As Well ... Very Happy 24
san77s
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #15   PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Avinash i understand well about Stop loss, what i am asking is, the method you follow in Nifty ORB the same way you have to do for Copper or based on Chart pattern you will initiate.

Regards,
Saravanan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: