Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Crude _Intraday Call

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Commodities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Crude _Intraday Call
Nandankumar
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:13 pm    Post subject: Crude _Intraday Call Reply with quote

Sell @ 2904-2910: Target: 2867 SL 2937
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Crude _Intraday Call Reply with quote

Nandankumar wrote:
Sell @ 2904-2910: Target: 2867 SL 2937

just starting seeing posts.....I did the same not seeing your post (exact 2867 system buy target bid, my stop was at 2876 then refined to 2856 then finally put 2849 just for RR which is also equally important otherwise ideally it could have been 2876) and have exited at cost.... somehow not getting conform shorting just yet.........may be I miss the big one..lets see......
Nandankumar
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:54 pm    Post subject: Crude : Made low of 2896... Reply with quote

Still Sell on raise to 2925-32 With revised SL from 2937 to to 2955 and hold for 2867 Target
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Crude : Made low of 2896... Reply with quote

Nandankumar wrote:
Still Sell on raise to 2925-32 With revised SL from 2937 to to 2955 and hold for 2867 Target

SL hit on both original and additional quantity....only Rahul making money .!!!!..
Nandankumar
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:46 pm    Post subject: SL Hit in Crude...sorry guys i will give good quality calls Reply with quote

SL Hit in Crude...sorry guys i will give good quality calls from today onwards...just started.
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:01 pm    Post subject: Re: SL Hit in Crude...sorry guys i will give good quality ca Reply with quote

Nandankumar wrote:
SL Hit in Crude...sorry guys i will give good quality calls from today onwards...just started.

no problem......we would like to see or get some idea of method as well.....lots to come.....and lots to learn from you...... (I post so much but have had a big losing trade.....and all thru daily weekly monthly winners...it all happens...for better trade management and learning)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Commodities All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: