Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Crude Oil Trader
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 68, 69, 70  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Commodities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Crude Oil Trader
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #46   PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Mr Welgro ( Santhosh)

Wound up the day after my profit booking today and just seeing ur post ( interesting to see u taking time out and reading my posts)

SINCE U ARE INTERESTED IN MY P and L out of obvious envy and curiosity and disbelief, would shortly send to you "separately". ( pls do not share with any key or in any forum though it is sanitised) .

The total commodity profit today is Rs 18650 (only - single day) and margin maintained is Rs 100000 ( one lakh only) approx ( since profit balance is withdrawn time to time). I have already mentioned elsewhere in Icharts forums much earlier as well that I make daily / weekly profit always ( subject to one loss trade on OPEC meet on Nov 27)

Equities and futures balance has been 15-20-25 ... Etc TIMES more.

I am true to the core but would be unable to share anything more. The file screenshot is genuine since it cannot be edited as you can see.

Belief me there are other 'better' crude oil traders than you (and me). I do not post charts since my method of price reading and charting for me is unique.
Your posting charts helps but they are 'not' the best charts ( which means they work for you but there are other charts which may be making more money) I have seen around as per my ( professional) opinion. Novices appreciate just visible charts which u post but ( I am dead sure you are aware) there are lot more ALGORITHMS that go to make trading a comfortable and enjoyable trading experience.

Regards
Amitagg ( Crude Oil Trader)

ps: file sent is still appearing in Outbox section of icharts forum

welgro wrote:
amitagg wrote:
welgro wrote:
amitagg wrote:
just hit 2860....as mentioned trailing.......self sells booked at 2865...from 2939 levels......

Dear amitagg,

All this profit booking updates in Paper trades... or Real trades...?

on uptrend I traded only Rahul.....and downtrend like last time see some previous posts.....trading many times intermittently + Rahul post bids in advance..............also combining Rahul+ Rohan + self trendline channel fibo pivot EW 30th 60th 5 tf systems patterns.....and also professional demand and supply levels..........

since I am basically an intra day trader, have adapted well to crude oil somehow......therefore on one previous occasion when I incurred a big loss, I missed putting the SL and was using averaging which I have stopped.....

I do not capture the entire profit from my prediction initiation and target.....since trade intra day......but then it is giving me daily profits....I am unable to maintain log sheets for so many intra trades......just am getting into habit of keeping capital constant and withdrawing profits......I do not know what lies in future and how I can scale up since scaling up intra day trades "psychologically" seems extremely difficult for me....... u may help..i could not understand your 1000 point system completely.

No problem...

I not talk about trading strategy...

can you share your net result "Today's odin or any other trading plotform your P/L screenshot"

Laughing Laughing
welgro
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #47   PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear amitagg,

I think you are misunderstanding in my reply...

Your analysis and predictions always good..(firs stop comparing trading strategies[mines good..yours worst..etc...etc ] it will be effect your positive attitudes )

I back tested more then 250 trading strategies...

Some trading strategies good work and give much returns in trending market...
Some trading strategies will give more profits in range bound market...

After my back tested results..I get one clear thing... all the strategies gave the Yearly net results Almost same.

Okay... lets come to the point... why i am asking the question...

Your trades and strategies give good returns...But you have not used your profits in your growth..(means you don't have a set "GOAL"..)

If you interested... i will update some more things here (Money management... ... )It will be help to your trading skills...
AMBY
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #48   PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:51 pm    Post subject: LEVELS Reply with quote

QUITE INTERESTING POST WITH DETAIL LEVELS.
2guns
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #49   PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thankyou Welgro for clarification and words of encouragement.I need to delve deeper into this aspect.
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #50   PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought 2805 target 22/30 points SL 2760 ( high risk) not system based but based on demand supply very short term only. SL (and target) is mandatory in system. Qnty minimal.
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #51   PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amitagg wrote:
Bought 2805 target 22/30 points SL 2760 ( high risk) not system based but based on demand supply very short term only. SL (and target) is mandatory in system. Qnty minimal.

Reversed to short doubled at 2790. A bull spike is still possible .
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #52   PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amitagg wrote:
amitagg wrote:

Reversed to short doubled at 2790. A bull spike is still possible .

Selling very little more. It should hit 2759/2774 and after a bounce to 2790 or above if unable to clear 2790 can again hit 2715/2730

Stop difficult to place but right stop is at 2870 ( watch out for just a bull spike in which case trade would have to be reinstated)
Today trading stop can be hit if placed near 2818/2835 levels

For some reason I believe inventory data shall be bullish tomorrow and hence bearishness only for today or opening tomorrow.
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #53   PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cmp 2810 So hit 2841 and the bullish spike has come
Also as mentioned earlier 2818/2835 was not recommended as SL level ( not after the Retrace from 2841 it DOES become important ie 2840)

So when system says sell ( Rohan) and price reading says buy, have now veered towards following system and not self price intuition

Now a buy about 2845 and sell below 2790 for no position holders
Position still open with SAR SL 2845

Likely move down to continue......
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #54   PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amitagg wrote:
Cmp 2810 So hit 2841 and the bullish spike has come
Also as mentioned earlier 2818/2835 was not recommended as SL level ( not after the Retrace from 2841 it DOES become important ie 2840)

So when system says sell ( Rohan) and price reading says buy, have now veered towards following system and not self price intuition

Now a buy about 2845 and sell below 2790 for no position holders
Position still open with SAR SL 2845

Likely move down to continue......

Wow as expected back to 2790.... Those wanting to go short can still jump in since they have well defined 2845 as stop now...... And WELGROs / Rahul sub 2600 levels are waiting.

So proper SL even for intra day saved the day.... Open position and hence cannot say it will end as anticipated

Also again for me, these bullish spikes are comin since tomorrow before or after inventory it can or should rise though increase in inventory levels shall be reported
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #55   PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crude cmp 2810 below

- diamond formation
- below recent channel
- below Rohan sell triggers (continued sell)
- below supports of 2805-2810.....for a decent while
- x bull waves are just spikes which would not sustain as happened both in Nymex and MCX over the past couple of days

- so a sell still

with a stop close because excellent area to "trap bears"
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #56   PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2820 SL hit and did not trade the long.......since many overhead resistances .... Cmp 2855
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #57   PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2870 level given as ( positional) stop loss for longs yesterday morning itself was NOT hit ( which makes deciding direction difficult)

( intra day SLs should be allowed to be hit if RRs appropriate in overall trades for the month; yesterday it was hit at 2820)

Cmp 2822

No trade planned till evening
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #58   PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Camp 2805

While data to come out shall be bad be careful of shorts

As mentioned yesterday " feeling" a bullish break even today though trading at lower levels

Chandru 3 pm levels would have triggered sell at 2806 and Rahuls 7 pm would trigger sell at 2795 and but at 2930 with 10 mins to go .......and price adjust ments till then to be taken into account
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #59   PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amitagg wrote:
Camp 2805

While data to come out shall be bad be careful of shorts

As mentioned yesterday " feeling" a bullish break even today though trading at lower levels

Chandru 3 pm levels would have triggered sell at 2806 and Rahuls 7 pm would trigger sell at 2795 and but at 2930 with 10 mins to go .......and price adjust ments till then to be taken into account

While feelings should not matter objective of mentioning it was only to say that I shall trade double on long side than on short side... So it was just for me Laughing
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #60   PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

believe 2743 / 2735 shall be hit....cmp 2775....

basis Rohan.

stop revised to 2808
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Commodities All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 68, 69, 70  Next
Page 4 of 70

Jump to: