Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CRUDE TECHNICALS WITH CHARTS
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Chart Watch
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author CRUDE TECHNICALS WITH CHARTS
zritesh
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 6:09 pm    Post subject: CRUDE TECHNICALS WITH CHARTS Reply with quote

Dear All,

I will try to post Crude charts and my studies and trades... Hope people will like it..

[Content Edited by Admin]

crude study.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  36.93 KB
 Viewed:  799 Time(s)

crude study.png

hemant.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #2   PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 9:00 am    Post subject: Re: CRUDE TECHNICALS WITH CHARTS Reply with quote

Dear Member,

Charts from external sources (other websites, softwares etc) should not have the source indicated on the charts (website/software names must not be visible on the chart).

Please abide by rules and regulation of forum.

Regards,
Hemant@iCharts.

zritesh wrote:
Dear All,

I will try to post Crude charts and my studies and trades... Hope people will like it..
zritesh
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 10:27 am    Post subject: Re: CRUDE TECHNICALS WITH CHARTS Reply with quote

hemant.icharts wrote:
Dear Member,

Charts from external sources (other websites, softwares etc) should not have the source indicated on the charts (website/software names must not be visible on the chart).

Regards,
Hemant@iCharts.

zritesh wrote:
Dear All,

I apologise...But plz tell me how to remove the name..
hemant.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #4   PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 10:35 am    Post subject: Re: CRUDE TECHNICALS WITH CHARTS Reply with quote

zritesh wrote:
hemant.icharts wrote:
Dear Member,

Regards,
Hemant@iCharts.

zritesh wrote:
Dear All,

Dear Member,

Just open the chart in paint and select the area on which name is written and cut it.

Regards
Hemant @ iCharts.
welgro
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 11:06 am    Post subject: Re: CRUDE TECHNICALS WITH CHARTS Reply with quote

zritesh wrote:
hemant.icharts wrote:
Dear Member,

Regards,
Hemant@iCharts.

zritesh wrote:
Dear All,

Dear zritesh,

Use easy capture for capture image...(Capture window/object)

Download link :- http://easycapture.en.softonic.com/

zritesh
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crude chart studies and trades for 12/5/14

CRUDE.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  51.33 KB
 Viewed:  749 Time(s)

CRUDE.png

zritesh
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver Chart

silver.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  84.03 KB
 Viewed:  717 Time(s)

silver.png

zritesh
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Natural gas chart

natural.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  71.23 KB
 Viewed:  696 Time(s)

natural.png

zritesh
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crude expected movement for the day

crude.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  112.82 KB
 Viewed:  696 Time(s)

crude.png

zritesh
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Friends,
Needs to know if somebody is following my charts otherwise no use for me to post everyday...

My charts only follows price action trading approach, without any indicator...
I believe indicators work only in trending market while if u understand price action you can trade any market..

My trades are shown in the chart.. watch arrows in crude chart.. when crude tried to break his low of 5965... BOF trade done and i was able to buy at low price... 2nd buy hasbeen done when it gave BOF setup at minor support...

need ur feedback
D0407
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #11   PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ssir how to trade this setups of price action..wht will be stopploss...i dont know anything abt price action..if u can pls guide me?
zritesh
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #12   PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

D0407 wrote:
ssir how to trade this setups of price action..wht will be stopploss...i dont know anything abt price action..if u can pls guide me?

Price action setup: We try to find out whether market is trending or market is in sideways.....

Trending market every body knows.... higher highs and higher low or lower low and lower high. basically marking swing high and low on the chart... You can read ytc price action trading books to know how to identify low and high..
google it u will find it..

Sideways market: when in uptrend if price is not able to breakout previous high then its a failed breakout and it will test the previous low... we call it BOF(breakout failure)... if it is not able to breakout the low then sideways market confirmed... same with down trend

So we trade on breakout and failed breakout ..
zritesh
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #13   PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swing Highs and Lows
A swing high is simply any turning point where rising price changes to falling price. I define a swing high (SH) as a price bar high, preceded by two lower highs (LH) and followed by two lower highs (LH)

A swing low is simply any turning point where falling price changes to rising price. I define a swing low (SL) as a price bar low, preceded by two higher lows (HL) and followed by two higher lows (HL)
zritesh
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #14   PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As my previous chart shown that breakout above 6069 will trigger possible up move... there was three times buying opportunity were available if someone would have followed the study...

posting once again for possible up move for tomorrow

crude.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  132.98 KB
 Viewed:  700 Time(s)

crude.png

D0407
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #15   PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zritesh wrote:
Swing Highs and Lows
A swing high is simply any turning point where rising price changes to falling price. I define a swing high (SH) as a price bar high, preceded by two lower highs (LH) and followed by two lower highs (LH)

A swing low is simply any turning point where falling price changes to rising price. I define a swing low (SL) as a price bar low, preceded by two higher lows (HL) and followed by two higher lows (HL)
thank u sir for the knowledge...i think it will take tme for me to learn these concepts.i will follow you...sir i couldnt find that ytc price action book...i found ytc scalper...so going to read it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Chart Watch All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: