Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

custom indicators now showing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Problems & Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author custom indicators now showing
sjjhala
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:26 am    Post subject: custom indicators now showing Reply with quote

Hi Team iCharts,

A) As always, really grateful for your great service

B) JCharts(EOD), the free version, is not showing the custom indicators. my java is the latest one. all i got was a blank space. can you please guide asap. thanks.

my email is sjjhala@gmail.com

many thanks in advance.

Sidd
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:31 am    Post subject: Re: custom indicators now showing Reply with quote

Dear Member,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please let us know the Operating System you are using.

Thanks & Regards

Kamal
sjjhala wrote:
Hi Team iCharts,

A) As always, really grateful for your great service

B) JCharts(EOD), the free version, is not showing the custom indicators. my java is the latest one. all i got was a blank space. can you please guide asap. thanks.

my email is sjjhala@gmail.com

many thanks in advance.

Sidd
sjjhala
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reference: Custom Indicators not working on Jcharts (EOD) Reply with quote

Hi Kamal

A) Thanks for your reply.

B) Using Windows 7. All other softwares (Java, etc) up to date.

Please advice.

Thanks,
Sidd
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #4   PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Reference: Custom Indicators not working on Jcharts (EOD Reply with quote

Dear Member,

We once request to downgrade Java to Update 65 or 60 instead. You may contact LIVESUPPORT in case you need any help in this regard.

Regards

Kamal

sjjhala wrote:
Hi Kamal

A) Thanks for your reply.

B) Using Windows 7. All other softwares (Java, etc) up to date.

Please advice.

Thanks,
Sidd
sjjhala
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:04 am    Post subject: Java problems and contacting live support Reply with quote

Hi guys,

A) last 2 weeks i tried to uninstall and reinstall all java and java update 60 at least 15 times. still same problem. if the update 60 is installed, all browsers ask for java plug in which gets the latest update, because of which the custom defined indicators like MACD and RSEX don't work.

i am really very tired. please help me out.

B) you mentioned contacting live support. how?

Sidd
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sidd: Sorry to butt in here but I have a similar problem: I also wrote to IC admin about J Charts Premium's main chart area BLANKING out once in a while. they gave me the same advice = clear browser cache, clear Java cache, etc

You wont believe it but I switched in desperation from Chrome to Maxthon browser and my problems miraculously vanished!

I wonder whether our problems may be related to Google Chrome browser (I understand that they have threatened to stop use of add-ons like Java in their browser).

I also wonder whether Larry Ellison of Oracle is trying our patience because he paid large amount to acquire Java and is unable to recover that amount because of free nature of Java

Can any person throw light on above? Prakash Holla
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #7   PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Java problems and contacting live support Reply with quote

Dear Member,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Java 7 Update 60 can be used. The browser may just give you a message which you can ignore. Alternatively you can use browsers like IE and Maxthon.

LIVE SUPPORT is available to the subscribers. You can contact our team on the numbers provided in Contact Us. Since the office is closed today, you can directly contact me on my number given over there and I will try to help you in best possible way to resolve your issue.

Regards

Kamal

sjjhala wrote:
Hi guys,

A) last 2 weeks i tried to uninstall and reinstall all java and java update 60 at least 15 times. still same problem. if the update 60 is installed, all browsers ask for java plug in which gets the latest update, because of which the custom defined indicators like MACD and RSEX don't work.

Sidd
tradernaresh
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Java problems and contacting live support Reply with quote

sjjhala wrote:
Hi guys,

Sidd

I had the same issue with Java Update 67. I hd removed it and downgraded to 60. Although we get a mesage to update , ignore that messge.

rsex works after i downgraded .

Naresh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Problems & Complaints All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: