Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

December/January Crash
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you agree with my view?
YES
59%
 59%  [ 16 ]
NO
40%
 40%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 27

Author December/January Crash
opportunist
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #61   PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

misscrore wrote:
opportunist wrote:
Psalm

Failed to find your answer to PT's question about technicals / fundamentals to explain your position. I have a feeling that you are trying to jack up the prices of January 4000 puts and Feb 4800 puts through such sensational headlines. Unfortunately people here are far too smart for that.

Oppo

Opportunist

So you think ... People can write a topic here about some crash and hike up the value of puts .... How insane .... Looks like you are long Smile

I don't think so. In fact I said quite the opposite if you read my message properly. I clearly said "people here are smart enough" not to be fooled by somebody who tries to spread panic and influence others to buy puts. (Mr./Ms. Psalm was specific enough regarding the puts which gave rise to a suspicion that s/he may be holding those positions him/herself)

Given the way psalm has written the post it seems that s/he has no backing of a solid analysis to make such apocalyptic predictions. PT bhai too has clearly expressed his displeasure over trying to spread the "biology of fear". I believe what psalm may have done is to TRY and not ACTUALLY INFLUENCE others. Of course I am ready to take back my criticism if psalm actually posts a detailed analysis to back his claims which is why I am actually writing all this. Smile I am curious Psalm.

Also I don't carry overnight positions. Thus I don't care being long or short and personally I am not affected by anybody's predictions. In fact if I may add - I don't listen to others' predictions unless they have very sound analysis backing them and I feel that I am capable enough to analyze and find market directions for myself.

Regards,

Oppo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: