Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Delta neutral Theta biased trading
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Futures & Options
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Delta neutral Theta biased trading
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #361   PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sanjayojha wrote:
murga pakado abhiyan

states
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #362   PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SwingTrader wrote:
NOTE : It has come to our notice that few users who are posting regular calls in the forums are asking users for phone numbers and email addresses and then enticing them to signup for their tips/calls service for hefty fees. Many users have forwarded us these messages recently. DO NOT FALL TO SUCH TRICKS AND LOSE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY. None of these would be SEBI registered advisors and are probably running the service illegally.

BE CAREFUL. DO NOT GIVE CONTACT DETAILS VIA FORUM PM OR JOIN WHATSAPP / TELEGRAM GROUPS. THESE ARE JUST WAYS TO SEPARATE YOU FROM YOUR MONEY.

We are in the process of reviewing such threads and will take appropriate action in the near future.

Great move from ST

I agree with skaz and sajay ji, this move will really help traders not to follow something blindly and rather reskill themselves continuously in the institution of stock markets.

Team iCharts have always done a brilliant job and once again they right on the money. Proud to be an iChartian.

Regards,
states
Alchemist
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #363   PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SwingTrader wrote:
NOTE : It has come to our notice that few users who are posting regular calls in the forums are asking users for phone numbers and email addresses and then enticing them to signup for their tips/calls service for hefty fees. Many users have forwarded us these messages recently. DO NOT FALL TO SUCH TRICKS AND LOSE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY. None of these would be SEBI registered advisors and are probably running the service illegally.

BE CAREFUL. DO NOT GIVE CONTACT DETAILS VIA FORUM PM OR JOIN WHATSAPP / TELEGRAM GROUPS. THESE ARE JUST WAYS TO SEPARATE YOU FROM YOUR MONEY.

We are in the process of reviewing such threads and will take appropriate action in the near future.

Hi ST,

Not sure if above implies that I have contacted anyone to ask for there phone numbers and email addresses.

I have never contacted anyone to ask for there phone numbers/email addresses and neither will I ever do that.

I started this thread for my personal consumption and the first post on the thread clearly tells people "Do not waste your time reading this thread".

I clearly have ruffled many feathers here so I will voluntarily stop updating this thread any further.

Cheers
SH
Alchemist
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #364   PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

harsh_85 wrote:
Alci sir, i have been following your strategies since many years and i use ur 3-15 ema strategy for options trading(writing) in stocks since many years...But i must say sir this "delta neutral theta biased" is a game-changer for me...Thanks a lot sirji!!!
Its definitely a "risk-mitigated" strategy for me which gives me enough leg room for margin of error. I use your strategy with a view in mind but gives me a peaceful sleep at night knowing that i am hedged.. please sir dont feel bad for the naysayers as we small traders definitely and religiously follow your trades on regular basis. So kindly please keep on updating the trades and if possible during market hours.... Very Happy

Sorry Harsh - I haven't been able to update this forum real time due to time constraints. I actually wanted to stop updating this forum altogether a few months back (see January posts) however a lot of fellow ichartians requested me to continue and that's why I continued to update every once in a while when I got time. I am stopping updates here altogether going forward.

Sorry to disappoint you !

Cheers
SH
paa
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #365   PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Alchemist
Thanks for your efforts and educating us.

thanks
Regards
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Futures & Options All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25
Page 25 of 25

Jump to: