Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Delta Phenonmenon
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Delta Phenonmenon
opportunist
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:17 am    Post subject: Delta Phenonmenon Reply with quote

Guys many have read the book, few understood the import and fewer still applied to profit. I dont claim to understand or apply it greatly but still for starters the attached chart will amaze you by its predictability.

The lines with "N" are new moon days. The pattern of top and bottom are frighteningly predictable. Professional traders and even ppl with one or two years of continuous charting experience will immediately realise the value of this chart.

More later.

Cheers!
parva
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir ...Saw the chart....new moon day brings correction in market ...more explanation is needed. Thanks for providing new angle to observe market.
Very Happy Very Happy
sathya999
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

waiting for more Laughing
opportunist
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:26 am    Post subject: ICICI Bank Reply with quote

ICICI Bank. Points 1,2 before or on New Moon. Points 3,4,5 AFTER new moon and before next full moon.
opportunist
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:46 am    Post subject: IDFC Reply with quote

This was my first analysis. Hence it is a little weak. Nevertheless the patterns are pretty obvious.
opportunist
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:02 pm    Post subject: Tatamotors Reply with quote

Tata Motors... the points are difficult to place on this chart...still good pattern
opportunist
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reliance Capital Reply with quote

My first attempt at predicting based on delta. I am mixing some traditional TA hoping to get a good result.

The first low (1) after full moon on 18th has formed . Notice that Rel cap shows a strong volume divergence, a Bearish signal. This may mean that a top (point 2) may reach sooner than I think. That may mean that the next bottom (3) will form after 5th March (new moon).
yogeswaran
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:39 pm    Post subject: details for option 1,2,3,4,5,6, n Reply with quote

sir i want full details on the chart 1,2,3,4,5,6 and then N and another dout which place to buying and which place selling please get the easily good record and attach the chart please response immediately
opportunist
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:57 pm    Post subject: Re: details for option 1,2,3,4,5,6, n Reply with quote

yogeswaran wrote:
sir i want full details on the chart 1,2,3,4,5,6 and then N and another dout which place to buying and which place selling please get the easily good record and attach the chart please response immediately

Dear Yoeswaran,

I do this as a pastime and I am only a part time trader, having a full time job in a different field. The reason for posting these charts on the forum is for people to participate and give their opinions/suggestions/observations on the charts. It is not meant for providing solutions to queries in their mind.

So I request you and others to please apply YOUR mind on whatever charts I had posted and try to find answers to the questions you have raised. Post them on this forum and let's discuss.

This system was not developed by me and frankly I am also trying to learn the system and have a lot of questions like you have. Hope you understand.
amitsaraf21
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:47 pm    Post subject: Excellent Reply with quote

Excellent work!

Keep it up

All the very best
opportunist
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #11   PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Excellent Reply with quote

amitsaraf21 wrote:
Excellent work!

Keep it up

All the very best

Thanks Amit bhai. Smile
rainbow
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #12   PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:16 am    Post subject: skeptic Reply with quote

Hi Oppo:

i have to confess being a skeptic at the marriage of conventional
TA and cosmic influence, having being fed on a steady diet of
TA based material for the last few months. however, one has to
'either convince or be convinced' so this initial period will be
good to see how it pans out.
btw, great work on the charts, must have spend quite a bit of time
on that, and that too, holding a full time day job Smile

Best

DJ
opportunist
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #13   PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:09 am    Post subject: Re: skeptic Reply with quote

rainbow wrote:
Hi Oppo:

Best

DJ

Hi Rain,

Good to see an agnostic approach in you.

Let me clarify though; I am not trying to 'prove' anything...I am trying to 'find' something. In the true spirit of science we all must search for the truth. As Einstein said once, "Hundreds of experiments can confirm that my theories are right but just one experiment can prove them wrong". So you see this is a never-ending search.

Regards,
Opp
rainbow
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #14   PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:45 am    Post subject: Re: skeptic Reply with quote

oppo: 'agnostic' - u nailed it Smile

all the best with this interesting initiative.

opportunist wrote:
rainbow wrote:
Hi Oppo:

Best

DJ

Hi Rain,

Good to see an agnostic approach in you.

Let me clarify though; I am not trying to 'prove' anything...I am trying to 'find' something. In the true spirit of science we all must search for the truth. As Einstein said once, "Hundreds of experiments can confirm that my theories are right but just one experiment can prove them wrong". So you see this is a never-ending search.

Regards,
Opp
opportunist
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #15   PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:16 pm    Post subject: Silver Reply with quote

Did analysis of last three lunar months on silver. It played out beautifully as u guys can see it. Immediate conclusion: Silver has made first top (point 1) this lunar month (starting 18th Feb 2011). It will now make a low (point 2) and another high (point 3) on or before 5th March (new moon). So 4/5th March we should be alert for a top.

However, since it is in a strong bullish grip silver might see a low very soon (point 2) and resume its way up to point 3.

Cheers
Oppo

Disclaimer: No guarantee is given regarding the above prediction and anybody including myself and icharts management take any responsibility for any trades undertaken based on the comments made herein.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: