Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do Read This Post !

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Do Read This Post !
doji
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:46 pm    Post subject: Do Read This Post ! Reply with quote

I'm on the move most of the time . As I have started trading in Nifty options , I want to have L I V E & LATEST updates of Nifty levels on my mobile at regular intervals. How can this be done? Friends, if you have information/tips on this aspect, please share it in this thread. Your help will be very much appreciated.
doji
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

94 views and still no reply !
ashutoshbpl
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:34 am    Post subject: Re: Nifty on mobile Reply with quote

Hey if you have gprs enabled mobile you can easily track nifty from your
mobile. If you want to get sms alerts there are many sms services like cnbc tv18 and many more which gives you all the latest info through sms on a monthly subscription basis. And if you are asking for trading through your mobile then as far as I knew Rmoney has started their mobile trading platform so you can check it out.
I hope it solved your query.
doji
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks buddy ! Very Happy
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:38 pm    Post subject: Google Chrome = Java = LAFDA BHAJI! Reply with quote

Chrome browser --- Java plug in --- problems

Since more than a year, IC Admin have warned us that Google Chrome are going to stop supporting Java Plug In

They also gave us a solution : switch to the new browser MAXTHON (which has no such self- inflicted problems!)

Those like me who switched to Maxthon are today reaping the benefit of smooth running of ICharts charts (ah se aaaaha tak!)

Those who short sightedly refused to take note .... ?

THANK YOU IC ADMIN FOR SOLVING THIS PROBLEM MORE THAN A YEAR AGO, IN ADVANCE, FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO LISTENED

Prakash Holla

PS: It is time we gave up gmail also. Like the idiots at MS did in Windows/ Office, Google are unnecessarily making changes in gmail and ruining our happiness

I request IC Admin to reco a good email service : Opera?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Resources All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: