Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DP services

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> TradeJini - Get Free Realtime Charts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author DP services
sherbaaz
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:20 am    Post subject: DP services Reply with quote

Hi,

Are you providing DP services also for equity account OR your have a third party tie for the same?

What are your account opening charges and AMC for the same?

What is the deliverable period T+2 OR more than this?

Regards,
S
TradeJini
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:20 am    Post subject: DP Services Reply with quote

Tradejini Financial Services Pvt Ltd is a DP participant of CDSL. It is an In-House DP.

The Stamping Charges for DP is Rs. 100/- and the AMC per year is Rs.300/-, both of which have been waived for iCharts subscribers.

Second year onwards the AMC will be Rs. 300/-

The delivery to your Demat Acoount is on T+2 Basis.

Happy Investing

Smile
sherbaaz
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:55 am    Post subject: Re: DP Services Reply with quote

TradeJini wrote:
Tradejini Financial Services Pvt Ltd is a DP participant of CDSL. It is an In-House DP.

The Stamping Charges for DP is Rs. 100/- and the AMC per year is Rs.300/-, both of which have been waived for iCharts subscribers.

Second year onwards the AMC will be Rs. 300/-

The delivery to your Demat Acoount is on T+2 Basis.

Happy Investing

Smile

Thanks for the reply.

1) Since your are CDSL participant is it possible to buy stocks for delivery purpose on NSE?

2) Is BTST possible ?

3) Can I sell stocks on T+2 day (what is tentative delivery time in DP on T+2)

Regards,
S
TradeJini
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:37 pm    Post subject: CDSL DP Reply with quote

Yes, you can Buy stocks in NSE.
CDSL is a Depositry, you can hold stocks in your CDSL DP account irrespective of which exchange you have bought it.

BTST is definitley possible.
But you will carry the risk of Auction if you do not receive the stock you have bought.

The stock is delivered to your Demat Account on T+2 day before 8 pm.
lathaselvaraj
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:07 pm    Post subject: DP CHARGES Reply with quote

SIR, please let us know other charges for DP. Like when we buy stocks and sell stocks.
TradeJini
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:56 am    Post subject: DP Charges - Buy & Sell Reply with quote

We are a member of CDSL-DP. The DP Charges when you buy and sell stocks will be as follows

Buy: NIL
Sell: Rs.9 + Rs. 5.5 (CDSL Charges)

Happy Investing welcome1
prabit
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir,
I want to trade only commodity and definitely I never want to take delivery. So I don't need any dmat a/c. So without opening dmat a/c can I trade commodity by opening only trading a/c?. At zerodha it is possible.
TradeJini
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:40 pm    Post subject: open A/c without DP Reply with quote

YES, You can open a commodity a/c without DP.

prabit wrote:
Sir,
I want to trade only commodity and definitely I never want to take delivery. So I don't need any dmat a/c. So without opening dmat a/c can I trade commodity by opening only trading a/c?. At zerodha it is possible.
prabit
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:49 pm    Post subject: Re: open A/c without DP Reply with quote

TradeJini wrote:
YES, You can open a commodity a/c without DP.

prabit wrote:
Sir,
Thanks, I did not expect such prompt reply.
jetrade
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:42 pm    Post subject: D Reply with quote

Are Looking for depository services in India? We provide Central & National Depository Services in all over the India and Our customer‘s securities with highly pointed subjects for our experts. Those are participants in Central Depository Services Limited (CDSL) since many years and we have a trusted symbol over the market.

Thanks to all..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> TradeJini - Get Free Realtime Charts All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: