Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Elliott Wave Thoughts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Elliott Wave Thoughts
nsinojia
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #106   PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Nifty wave Reply with quote

marne.vivek wrote:
Hi Ninja bhai,

apologies for delayed replied; loads of office work; and non-movement in nifty has made me lazy...
Very Happy mv i think our wave length matches ...thanks clap newbie
marne.vivek
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #107   PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:23 pm    Post subject: Agro Commodities & Steel Reply with quote

Let the charts do the talking....
nsinojia
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #108   PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Agro Commodities & Steel Reply with quote

marne.vivek wrote:
Let the charts do the talking....
Very Happy nifty fibo for longer-term perspective on this breakdown in indian equity market newbie
marne.vivek
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #109   PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:49 pm    Post subject: International Agro Reply with quote

For academic purpose
marne.vivek
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #110   PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:06 pm    Post subject: Nifty / Bank Nifty / Junior Reply with quote

Nifty / Bank Nifty / Junior

Let the charts do the talking.. Smile

@ninja bhai: here are nifty charts.. Smile

rvg
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #111   PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks.. interesting charts..
marne.vivek
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #112   PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:55 pm    Post subject: India FMCG Companies Reply with quote

India FMCG Companies

HUL
ITC
Marico

Let the charts do the talking...

sherbaaz
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #113   PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Vivek/Nsin,

Attached is the EOD chart of NF with major EW. I am still learning so very high probability of making mistake.

Plz give your inputs.

regds,
nsinojia
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #114   PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:23 pm    Post subject: daily chart suggest we may have maximum 5700 ns as up side Reply with quote

sherbaaz wrote:
Hi Vivek/Nsin,

Attached is the EOD chart of NF with major EW. I am still learning so very high probability of making mistake.

Plz give your inputs.

regds,
daily chart suggest we may have maximum 5700 ns as up side Very Happy
marne.vivek
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #115   PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:37 pm    Post subject: Nifty Reply with quote

@Sherbaz / Ninja Bhai: here is how i see things
@sherbaz: Sorry for delayed reply

Here we go with nifty wave counts.

I looking at 'wave scenario 1' for Nifty. That is what is preferred scenario. I think that Nifty can do a triangle structure as it would fit the Rule of Alternation. The wave 2 up was a sharp near 80% retracement, which I think shall need to a rather sideways action for wave 4 with a retracement of 38.2%. The 38.2% retracement is approximately 5600.

Moving on to Scenario 2: Nifty can still do a zigzag in this structure.

Alternate 2: This scenario we are looking at zigzag. Assuming wave C is equal to wave A, then we can look at 5672. As mentioned on the chart, as long as the wave are not overlapping meaning wave 4 is not entering into territory of wave 2 and wave 1, we are looking at an impulse structure down.

Alternate 3: Now, there is a rare case there is a possibility that wave 4 can enter into territory of wave 1, which is a Leading Diagonal structure.

Now, lets look at an alternate scenario, which is a rather bullish structure.
The counts marked in RED CIRCLE are larger degree, then counts roman numerals WHITE font and ORANGE squares are of inner degree and finally the orange FONT with smaller font size is more internal count. This a rather wave bullish outlook, based on which we may have started wave iii of wave 5. If this count is something that can occur, then we are looking at massive massive upside on Nifty. To put things in perspective, the wave 1 up was 1572 points and the third wave can even reach 7690.

I donot understand what can of fundamental triggers exist to justify such a move. Only, reason such upside can come is via massive fund infusion in stock market. This can possible if Ben Bernanke does a QE 3 (which is an asset purchase program in which massive amounts of funds are infused by only printing US Dollars) in the US and the money finds its way to all Emerging Markets. This rise shall be something absolutely massive with high Precious & Base Metal prices coupled with high Agro-Commodity prices.

sherbaaz
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #116   PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:55 pm    Post subject: Re: daily chart suggest we may have maximum 5700 ns as up si Reply with quote

nsinojia wrote:
sherbaaz wrote:
Hi Vivek/Nsin,

Plz give your inputs.

regds,
daily chart suggest we may have maximum 5700 ns as up side Very Happy

nsin,

thanks for your inputs. I am also looking for max 5700. as your wave count is matching with mine.

regds,
sherbaaz
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #117   PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Nifty Reply with quote

marne.vivek wrote:
@Sherbaz / Ninja Bhai: here is how i see things
@sherbaz: Sorry for delayed reply

Here we go with nifty wave counts.

I looking at 'wave scenario 1' for Nifty. That is what is preferred scenario. I think that Nifty can do a triangle structure as it would fit the Rule of Alternation. The wave 2 up was a sharp near 80% retracement, which I think shall need to a rather sideways action for wave 4 with a retracement of 38.2%. The 38.2% retracement is approximately 5600.

Moving on to Scenario 2: Nifty can still do a zigzag in this structure.

Alternate 2: This scenario we are looking at zigzag. Assuming wave C is equal to wave A, then we can look at 5672. As mentioned on the chart, as long as the wave are not overlapping meaning wave 4 is not entering into territory of wave 2 and wave 1, we are looking at an impulse structure down.

Alternate 3: Now, there is a rare case there is a possibility that wave 4 can enter into territory of wave 1, which is a Leading Diagonal structure.

Now, lets look at an alternate scenario, which is a rather bullish structure.
The counts marked in RED CIRCLE are larger degree, then counts roman numerals WHITE font and ORANGE squares are of inner degree and finally the orange FONT with smaller font size is more internal count. This a rather wave bullish outlook, based on which we may have started wave iii of wave 5. If this count is something that can occur, then we are looking at massive massive upside on Nifty. To put things in perspective, the wave 1 up was 1572 points and the third wave can even reach 7690.

I donot understand what can of fundamental triggers exist to justify such a move. Only, reason such upside can come is via massive fund infusion in stock market. This can possible if Ben Bernanke does a QE 3 (which is an asset purchase program in which massive amounts of funds are infused by only printing US Dollars) in the US and the money finds its way to all Emerging Markets. This rise shall be something absolutely massive with high Precious & Base Metal prices coupled with high Agro-Commodity prices.

thanks vivek for your inputs.

regds,
tripathi_manu
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #118   PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:31 pm    Post subject: Out of the BOX Reply with quote

An interesting similarity is observed in nifty spot.
Market is replicating its moves.
Please note in the attached daily Chart. From 1 to 11 the reversal points are given two times.
Price movements are just same in both counting.
Compare 1 to 1,
2 to 2,
3 to 3,
4 to 4.
5 to 5 …………..
And so on till 11 to 11.
We observe that market is just replicating its move. from 1 to 11 it is carbon copy.
So natural next target is 11 i.e. 5700.
Off course it is not Elliott wave or anything. It is just similar move.
MV Sorry to print out of the box matter in your thread. artist
Regards.
Mantri (manu tripathi)
girishhu1
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #119   PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi,
i am not able to see any chart in this thread? anything wrong with my brouser?
regards,
girish
chrome
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #120   PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Out of the BOX Reply with quote

tripathi_manu wrote:
An interesting similarity is observed in nifty spot.
Market is replicating its moves.
Please note in the attached daily Chart. From 1 to 11 the reversal points are given two times.
Price movements are just same in both counting.
Compare 1 to 1,
2 to 2,
3 to 3,
4 to 4.
5 to 5 …………..
And so on till 11 to 11.
We observe that market is just replicating its move. from 1 to 11 it is carbon copy.
So natural next target is 11 i.e. 5700.
Off course it is not Elliott wave or anything. It is just similar move.
MV Sorry to print out of the box matter in your thread. artist
Regards.
Mantri (manu tripathi)

hi manu....infact the 12th point would be horrible, if it mirror's it !!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: