Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

engeneeres India Ltd & Hindal co

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author engeneeres India Ltd & Hindal co
venkkatshiv
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:45 am    Post subject: engeneeres India Ltd & Hindal co Reply with quote

HELLO MR.raj, Good morning any sugesstions regarding ENG.INdia.it was arrounf 2450 , now it is trading arround 440. drastic changes in a very short time.And u r comments about hindalco please.Thanks a lot.
Quote:
sraj
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

venkkatshiv,

EIL :- TODAY IT GOT SPLIT AS 2:1 WITH FACE VALUE OF 10, SO IF ANY ONE HAS 1 SHARE THEN YOU WILL GET 2 EXTRA SHARES, MEANS YOU WILL GET 3 SHARE WITH FACE VALUE OF 10, AND THE FACE VALUE COMES TO RS 5/-, SO AGAIN YOU WILL GET EXTRA 3 SHARE, SO IF ANY ONE HAS 1 SHARE WHEN IT WAS 2400 AROUND, NOW HE WILL HAVE 6 SHARES, TODAY IT CLOSED AT 461 (FREEZE), SO NOW YOUR EIL RATE COMES LIKE 2760, SO NOW YOU ARE IN 300 RS PROFIT FROM OUR RECOMMENDED RATE (2485) (IF IT NOT GET SPLIT) YOU ARE IN VERY GOOD PROFIT AFTER GETTING THE SPLIT SHARES,

"Engineers India Limited has informed the Exchange that the Company has fixed May 07, 2010 as the Record Date for the purpose of subdivision of equity shares of Rs.10/- each of the company into equity shares of Rs.5/- each and bonus issue in the ratio of 2:1 (two bonus shares for every one equity share)."

HINDALCO: I GAVE TO BUY AT 175 RANGE WITH S/L 173, ON THE SAME DAY IT HAD TAKEN THE S/L, AND NEXT DAY ALSO I GAVE TO KEEP THE S/L AS 169, ON THAT DAY ALSO I HAD TAKEN S/L,

ANYTHING MR VENKKATSHIV, I HAD ANSWERED FOR YOU SAME QUESTION 3 DAYS B4, BUT YOU ARE ASKING THE SAME QUESTION TODAY ALSO, DID NOT READ?

THANKS
SARAVANABALAJI S
venkkatshiv
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:16 am    Post subject: MR.Raj. Reply with quote

Hi. Mr. Raj , Thank U for U R reply for EIL. Regarding Hindalco I just want to know the present conditions , I read your postings regularly but sometimes donot fallow and get punished by market.THank YOU once again. ``
sraj
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HINDALCO 150 TO 155 IS FIRST SUP, BELOW THIS 150 NEXT 120 TO 125
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: