Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

EOD-Screener Archive
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author EOD-Screener Archive
Ravi_S
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:50 pm    Post subject: EOD-Screener Archive Reply with quote

PT/ST

Is there anyway I can get the EOD-Screener data Archive?

Regards
Ravi
ProTrader
Site Admin

Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No dear.. dload

Don't see u these days? Where are you?

--PT
Ravi_S
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir

I'm very much here... posting in the forums... But not in SB... Kyon ki School Fees nahi Bhara... Laughing

Regards
Ravi

ProTrader wrote:
No dear.. dload

Don't see u these days? Where are you?

--PT
Ravi_S
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PT

The EOD screener for yesterday seems to have an issue although not sure what. I generally import the screener into my Access Database and for the past one week it was working fine. I'm not able to import yesterday's file and it's throwing up an error "Subscript out of range". Not sure what the issue us...

Can you check if yesterday's screener is different from the ones generated earlier?

Regards
Ravi
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #5   PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ravi_S wrote:
PT

The EOD screener for yesterday seems to have an issue although not sure what. I generally import the screener into my Access Database and for the past one week it was working fine. I'm not able to import yesterday's file and it's throwing up an error "Subscript out of range". Not sure what the issue us...

Can you check if yesterday's screener is different from the ones generated earlier?

Regards
Ravi

Very Happy You will have to check that....we may change the columns etc as screeners are under development.

Ravi_S
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ST I got it resolved. Not sure how... But Access is behaving in a weird manner... AEOM
SID2060
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Ravi,

Can u tell us in what way u r using that access file. why u import screener data in ur access file..... In what way the file is useful for u......

Thanking You
Sid
SID2060
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEAR ST,

I think the split/bonus adjustment for CELEBRITY is not made........ Plz take a look on its charts. Sid
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #9   PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SID2060 wrote:
DEAR ST,

I think the split/bonus adjustment for CELEBRITY is not made........ Plz take a look on its charts. Sid

SID,

Will you ever stop posting stuff in the perfectly wrong forum? This is a "Feature Request" forum, not a "Problems / Complaints" forum. On top of that, you should have posted this as a new topic instead of interfering in another topic and posting a message there.

As I have informed you last time, I will not be answering your question until you post this in the correct forum. If you don't know how to decide which forum to post to, you can just email such requests to support@icharts.in

Ravi_S
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:22 pm    Post subject: Access Reply with quote

SID

I'm importing it into access as access is a Database. I would have daily screener data in the access DB plus the Bhav Copy Data. I write my own queries / generate reports to pick up stocks for trading my system.

Regards
Ravi 2guns

SID2060 wrote:
Dear Ravi,

Can u tell us in what way u r using that access file. why u import screener data in ur access file..... In what way the file is useful for u......

Thanking You
Sid
SID2060
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #11   PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Ravi

Is there anyway I can get the access database Archive and ur system?

Let us knw the time horizon ur system generates signals for i.e swing,short term, medterm etc

Have u backtested ur system? Whats it accuracy

Regards
Sid
Ravi_S
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #12   PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:28 pm    Post subject: EOD-SCREENER Reply with quote

PT

Can we have a screener for future stocks alone?

Regards
Ravi
Ravi_S
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #13   PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:45 pm    Post subject: Feature Additions Reply with quote

ST/PT

Is it possible to add the following too in the screener... This would integrate the Bhav_Copy feature as well in this... I'm sure this would not take a huge coding effort from your side... Let me know your thoughts..

OPEN
HIGH
LOW
CLOSE
LAST
PREVCLOSE

Regards
Ravi 2guns
Ravi_S
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #14   PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:29 am    Post subject: Re: Feature Additions Reply with quote

PT, any ideas?

Ravi_S wrote:
ST/PT

Is it possible to add the following too in the screener... This would integrate the Bhav_Copy feature as well in this... I'm sure this would not take a huge coding effort from your side... Let me know your thoughts..

OPEN
HIGH
LOW
CLOSE
LAST
PREVCLOSE

Regards
Ravi 2guns
ProTrader
Site Admin

Post: #15   PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too many things to do..so little time.

Will do it.

But when are you coming back to SB? friends

--PT
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Feature Requests All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: