Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Error in EOD chart

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Problems & Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Error in EOD chart
kishjk7551
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:07 pm    Post subject: Error in EOD chart Reply with quote

Dear Admin

The Candle for friday i.e, 3rd Jan 2014 is showing as green where as it should be a red one.

Regards
skyisblue
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are talking with reference to NIFTY SPOT then on 3rd Jan 2014, it opened 6194.55 High 6221.7 Low 6171.25 and closed 6211.15. This will produce a green candle. If you are talking about BANKNIFTY SPOT its detail for 3rd Jan 2014 are 11098.25-11208-11052.6-11181.65 producing a green candle. Which stock or index are you referring?
amitkbaid1008
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Error in EOD chart Reply with quote

kishjk7551 wrote:
Dear Admin

The Candle for friday i.e, 3rd Jan 2014 is showing as green where as it should be a red one.

Regards

kishjk7551

Please mention Scrip/Index you are referring to
hemant.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #4   PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Error in EOD chart Reply with quote

Dear Member,

As Amitji mentioned, please provide name for Index name or scrip ID.

FYI: All EOD charts are updated with Bhav copies of respective exchanges so candles is formed with the data of bhav copy and not the intraday data.

Regards,
Hemant @ iCharts.

kishjk7551 wrote:
Dear Admin

Regards
kishjk7551
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Error in EOD chart Reply with quote

hemant.icharts wrote:
Dear Member,

FYI: All EOD charts are updated with Bhav copies of respective exchanges so candles is formed with the data of bhav copy and not the intraday data.

Regards,
Hemant @ iCharts.

kishjk7551 wrote:
Dear Admin

Regards

I am sorry its for NIFTY .... the link Charts (Premium) on the left hand side.
hemant.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #6   PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:59 am    Post subject: Re: Error in EOD chart Reply with quote

Dear Member,

Please refer NSE bhav copy, values are as follows Open is 6194.55 which has been rounded of to 6195, High is 6221.7 which has been rounded of to 6222, Low is 6171.25 which has been rounded of to 6171 and close is 6211.15 which has been rounded of to 6211. So as per this data since Open is greater than Close, the candle is in red color.

Regards,
Hemant @ iCharts.

kishjk7551 wrote:
hemant.icharts wrote:
Dear Member,

Regards,
Hemant @ iCharts.

kishjk7551 wrote:
Dear Admin

Regards

I am sorry its for NIFTY .... the link Charts (Premium) on the left hand side.
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Members and Admin: I notice that members are starting a new thread for EVERY thing they notice in IC charts and service.
I request Admin to start a common complaints THREAD where members can post their 'shikayatein' and Admin can solve them! It also enables members to have a ready FAQ section for our future problem solving
Cheers, Prakash Holla
skyisblue
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:56 pm    Post subject: Error in EOD chart Reply with quote

The site admin has erred in his reply and explanation. The close on 3rd Jan 2014 for NIFTY spot has been rounded off as 6211 and NOT as 6111 as stated by him. Therefore, his succeeding explanation about Open being higher than Close and hence a Red Candle is erroneous. The referred candle is still GREEN on the Charts(Premium). There never was a Red candle.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Problems & Complaints All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: