Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Examples
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Archives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Examples
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #46   PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:10 am    Post subject: RELIANCE Reply with quote

RELIANCE at crucial support : BEAR-S1. If it breaks down from here market will, of course, follow.
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #47   PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:25 am    Post subject: SBIN Reply with quote

SBIN

Watchout when there is a breakdown from BEAR-S1 or breakout from BULL-R1. Don't jump into the trade, let it consolidate properly after the break and see if it continues to break further. Better be late into the trade. The other option is to scale into the trade, enter only part of the position on a break & consolidation, the rest of the position is entered when you get a further continuation of the break confirming the down move.

*** Always make sure you follow SLs, in this case it would be above BEAR if you had taken the trade.

SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #48   PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:09 am    Post subject: TATASTEEL Reply with quote

TATASTEEL

Saw this one too late. It got supported around BEAR-S1 band (there was a fake down move....seen few of those today). Additional confirmation was EMA 34/89. Once price brokeout above bear it was clear that reversal was in place.

Caught this one too late...we are planning to build some scanning functionality that can display list of interesting scrips in the morning to watch. That would make things easier...until then one has to monitor few set scrips closely during first 1-2 hrs to get good trades.

SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #49   PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:14 am    Post subject: STER Reply with quote

STER

Got supported in the BEAR-S1 band and 89 EMA. Brokeout above bear, consolidated a bit and then brokeout again. That tiny 2-3 bar consolidation was the point to enter....again saw this one late...posting this just as an example so you all know what to watch for.

SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #50   PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:48 pm    Post subject: NF Reply with quote

I am out of the NF trade for today...entered as per the idea posted in the morning on a breakout above BEAR and price moving above 89 EMA. Entered at 5392.45 (marked with green circle) and got out at 5439.80 (marked with blue circle). Exited even thought the scene looks bullish.
t.chatterjee
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #51   PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:27 pm    Post subject: amazing Reply with quote

st sir, i dont know how to thank u, i was following ur examples of various ichart levels and possible significants of price actions wid respect to those levels, earlier i tried to follow the cam levels bt the result was far from satisfactory Crying or Very sad , but my exp wid ichart levels r totally different. i usually wait to breach either s1 or r1 to enter a trade, and the result is just rocking Very Happy

LONG LIVE ICHARTS AND ICHARTS LEVELS,
LONG LIVE ST SIR!!!!! Very Happy Laughing Very Happy
optimist
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #52   PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's really a great initiative SwingTrader.

The reason is Day trading has always been a menace to safe traders.

Knowledge from a Professional trader like you really adds a lot of value to the whole subscription...

Great going , kudos ...

Shiva
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #53   PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:19 pm    Post subject: Re: amazing Reply with quote

t.chatterjee wrote:
st sir, i dont know how to thank u, i was following ur examples of various ichart levels and possible significants of price actions wid respect to those levels, earlier i tried to follow the cam levels bt the result was far from satisfactory Crying or Very sad , but my exp wid ichart levels r totally different. i usually wait to breach either s1 or r1 to enter a trade, and the result is just rocking Very Happy

LONG LIVE ICHARTS AND ICHARTS LEVELS,
LONG LIVE ST SIR!!!!! Very Happy Laughing Very Happy

Thanks, I greatly appreciate the compliments.

SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #54   PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

optimist wrote:
That's really a great initiative SwingTrader.

The reason is Day trading has always been a menace to safe traders.

Knowledge from a Professional trader like you really adds a lot of value to the whole subscription...

Great going , kudos ...

Shiva

Thank you, I greatly appreciate it.

SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #55   PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NF opened in the BULL-R1 band and has broken down below BULL level. If there is a consolidation here just below bull, it is a short with SL above R1. Position can be reversed if price breaks above R1 strongly.
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #56   PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:54 am    Post subject: NF Reply with quote

Can go short here but SL will be above day's high (not above R1) as we are doing a counter-trend trade. For the short the levels to lookout for below are the BEAR & S1 as the key moving averages are also around those levels so support over there can be significant.
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #57   PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The key thing to watch is how price is reacting at key EMAs 34 & 89 (for any scrip). At the moment for many scrips the price is getting support at these moving averages. If these averages can hold for little while, things can turn bullish.
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #58   PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:23 am    Post subject: TATASTEEL Reply with quote

TATASTEEL breaking down from BULL-R1 level....can fall significantly if the key EMAs below don't hold.
dilesh
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #59   PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:34 am    Post subject: Thanks ST Sir Reply with quote

ST Sir,
Thanks again! Shorted Nifty near Bull level and covered also in profit.. Missed to short HDFC Below Bull level Very Happy

Cheers,
Dilesh
dilesh
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #60   PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ST Sir,
NF now taking support at Bear will signal a buy?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Archives All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: