Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Excellent positional trading method in CRUDE
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Commodities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Excellent positional trading method in CRUDE
pavan29
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:02 pm    Post subject: Excellent positional trading method in CRUDE Reply with quote

Hi Guys,

Yet another discovery from my end. Glad to tell you an awesome method which i found is giving tremendous profits twice every week in positional trading.

Back testing clearly provides results that since Jan 2016 till date, the total profit points is 981.

No of trades - 17
Highest sl hit=165 points
No of sl hit = 2
No of profitable trades =15

I will not disclose the method now. But i thought i will keep posting signals for next couple of weeks.

Any one case observe, but mini lot traders can easily trade this for sure.

Todays call- Buy @ 2155 , target1 -2215 , t2 -2260. Sl - 1970 if call is initiated.

Trust me , its worth the risk.

Last edited by pavan29 on Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
pavan29
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adding my Nov- Dec 2015 test results

Total trades = 17
Total points =181
Profitable trades = 13
SL hit =4
Max sl hit points=-125

There is another way of exiting with small profits. That would save all SL...Profit trades=99%.

SL will be minimized to the core. Profits will be little less but 100 % consistent.

Here are the results with trades exited with small profits for Nov-Dec 2015

Total trades = 26
Total points =626
Profitable trades = 25
SL hit =1
Max sl hit points=-125

Just imagine in 2 months if you can hit 62500 / lot....

The profits will be much more if small exits are used for Jan-Feb 2016 trades certainly reaching more than 1200 points....which is 1,20,000 / lot in 2 months....
amit.sin
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Excellent positional trading method in CRUDE Reply with quote

Dear Pavan

The system may be great but look at the call

Buy @ 2155 , target1 -2215 , t2 -2260. Sl - 1970

Sl is 185 and first target is hardly 60. The system may be great but to take such trades where your SL is larger than 1st target is something to think upon

Anyway Best of luck with your trades

Amit Sinha

pavan29 wrote:
Hi Guys,

Yet another discovery from my end. Glad to tell you an awesome method which i found is giving tremendous profits twice every week in positional trading.

Back testing clearly provides results that since Jan 2016 till date, the total profit points is 981.

No of trades - 17
No of sl hit = 2

I will not disclose the method now. But i thought i will keep posting signals for next couple of weeks.

Todays call- Buy @ 2155 , target1 -2215 , t2 -2260. Sl - 1970 if call is initiated.

pavan29
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Excellent positional trading method in CRUDE Reply with quote

Amit

I understand...The reason for such lengthy SL is to cut risk in case the target is not hit on the same day and when you go positional waiting for the target point...Thats why i mentioned its worth the risk...

We will watch today...am expecting the target 2 to be hit by tomorrow or monday....lets see. 60 points target 1 is 99% reachable.

amit.sin wrote:
Dear Pavan

The system may be great but look at the call

Buy @ 2155 , target1 -2215 , t2 -2260. Sl - 1970

Sl is 185 and first target is hardly 60. The system may be great but to take such trades where your SL is larger than 1st target is something to think upon

Anyway Best of luck with your trades

Amit Sinha

pavan29 wrote:
Hi Guys,

No of trades - 17
No of sl hit = 2

pavan29
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If my calculations are right, within tomorrow or next week, crude should hit 2270, 2350...Lets wait and watch...Those who can afford high capital, try this buying with mini lot and SL 1803. May be its worth laughing looking at my SL levels for smaller targets....but i am ready to face the outcome of my efforts
chandrujimrc
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear pavan29,Do you want to share your strategy or searching somebody to check your strategy?
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pavan29 wrote:
If my calculations are right, within tomorrow or next week, crude should hit 2270, 2350...Lets wait and watch...Those who can afford high capital, try this buying with mini lot and SL 1803. May be its worth laughing looking at my SL levels for smaller targets....but i am ready to face the outcome of my efforts

Agreed this time
Both targets should hit before hitting the wide SL
Let's see ... Trade open now ... Stick to your rules
pavan29
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chandrujimrc wrote:
Dear pavan29,Do you want to share your strategy or searching somebody to check your strategy?

Chandru

My signals are tradeable. Its upto each of you whether you want to observe or even trade...I felt it is beneficial to all crude traders...

I will not share the strategy immediately...i will let the Ichartians validate future calls to gain confidence.
parva
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Pavanji

Even if you decide not to disclose system ..it is observed many times when market dynamics change many set ups collapse .. I am not discouraging you but one must have thorough back testing only then can we decide whether to go with it or not . Example in Nifty I follow a system which we have tested for 20 years then only we started trading in it .

And by sharing only one can grow ..this is what I have learned in my 8 + year journey .

Regards
AMBY
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today Feb Crude. Expiry.
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #11   PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amitagg wrote:
pavan29 wrote:

Agreed this time

While I still stick to the post that target shall be hit before SL ( and so ur system and method may well be right as u Backtested)

Your trade is in 150 MTM loss ( if taken and still in)
Now let's see whether u stick to the rule of SL
That's the key ( and rollover cost) is huge !!!!!! ( did the Backtest consider this cost)

It's better to trade crude for slightly shorter term since its in correct corrective pattern and displayin sideways movements for postional players of 300-400 points

That s what market dynamics means referred to by one of the members here...,

Trade result not closed yet

Good luck for this and more systems.... Always interesting !
Regards
pavan29
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #12   PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crude mini MARCH intraday -

One can buy now above 2290, mostly intraday target-2325,2345...sell below 2170,tgt 2135,2115...Once the call is triggered, the SL would be reverse entry point. Example , if buy is triggered, SL would be 2170

Either 2325 or 2135 should definitely hit today

Crude mini positional- buy now above 2290 , TGT 2395, 2435 , SL- 2125

Last edited by pavan29 on Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
pavan29
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #13   PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amitagg wrote:
amitagg wrote:
pavan29 wrote:

Agreed this time

While I still stick to the post that target shall be hit before SL ( and so ur system and method may well be right as u Backtested)

Your trade is in 150 MTM loss ( if taken and still in)
Now let's see whether u stick to the rule of SL
That's the key ( and rollover cost) is huge !!!!!! ( did the Backtest consider this cost)

It's better to trade crude for slightly shorter term since its in correct corrective pattern and displayin sideways movements for postional players of 300-400 points

That s what market dynamics means referred to by one of the members here...,

Trade result not closed yet

Good luck for this and more systems.... Always interesting !
Regards

Net result- -127 points as the target didnt hit before expiry and would have got expired in case it was a positional entry.....

But checkout the trades from now on....
pavan29
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #14   PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pavan29 wrote:
Crude mini MARCH intraday -

One can buy now above 2290, mostly intraday target-2325,2345...sell below 2170,tgt 2135,2115...Once the call is triggered, the SL would be reverse entry point. Example , if buy is triggered, SL would be 2170

Either 2325 or 2135 should definitely hit today

Crude mini positional- buy now above 2290 , TGT 2395, 2435 , SL- 2125

Buy triggered.....SL now 2170
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #15   PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2135 or 2235......cmp 2285......
definitely?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Commodities All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: