Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Feature Request

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Feature Request
Raynor
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:07 pm    Post subject: Feature Request Reply with quote

Dear Protrader,

It will be nice, if u provide important events schedule in Icharts. Today I donot know that IIP will be released. If I would have known that I would have stayed away from trading until that data was released. Today stoploss Hit Three times.... Actually I thought That IIP will be released on Thursdays....Thk U.... Smile
umesh1
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Feature Request Reply with quote

Raynor wrote:
Dear Protrader,

It will be nice, if u provide important events schedule in Icharts. Today I donot know that IIP will be released. If I would have known that I would have stayed away from trading until that data was released. Today stoploss Hit Three times.... Actually I thought That IIP will be released on Thursdays....Thk U.... Smile

Icharts team
Would appreciate if a new forum on current events is posted and updated with events related to markets including results calender or agms of atleast top20,world mkts holidays,am aware its available on various links ,but would prefer to have under one umbrella thats ICHARTS
Thanks
mogili
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:17 am    Post subject: Re: Feature Request Reply with quote

Raynor wrote:
Dear Protrader,

I fully agree with you. PRO Trader please start this feature at the earliest so that all the members can benefit from it.
ProTrader
Site Admin

Post: #4   PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Done. You have my commitment. I started but got bit lazy Smile.

Will include this content. You will have to suffer my wierd humor though Mr. Green .

Regards,
-PT
Raynor
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

weird humors... No Probs.... Welcome... Very Happy
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:17 am    Post subject: Re: Feature Request Reply with quote

umesh1 wrote:
Icharts team: Would appreciate if a new forum on current events is posted and updated with events related to markets including results calender or agms of atleast top20,world mkts holidays,am aware its available on various links ,but would prefer to have under one umbrella thats ICHARTS
Thanks

Umesh: I hope u dont mind but I copy/pasted this in email to nse-india also on their website as a suggestion! Prakash Holla
umesh1
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:42 am    Post subject: Re: Feature Request Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:
umesh1 wrote:
Icharts team: Would appreciate if a new forum on current events is posted and updated with events related to markets including results calender or agms of atleast top20,world mkts holidays,am aware its available on various links ,but would prefer to have under one umbrella thats ICHARTS
Thanks

Umesh: I hope u dont mind but I copy/pasted this in email to nse-india also on their website as a suggestion! Prakash Holla

Thanks prakash
PT is also going to provide the same.thanks PT for the consideration
Happy niftying
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Feature Requests All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: