Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FIBONACCI - how can it improve trading-investing
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author FIBONACCI - how can it improve trading-investing
nsinojia
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:05 pm    Post subject: FIBONACCI - how can it improve trading-investing Reply with quote

fibonacci part 1:- this document prepared by me using my study material.. internet sites .. seminars and guidance from successful investors/traders and practical experience.

fibonacci part-2 how i traded using my method with fibonacci calculations at iCharts since 2009 ..will upload after its completion Very Happy
saumya12
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks
Good initiative
nageswararao_v
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:44 pm    Post subject: Re: FIBONACCI - how can it improve trading-investing Reply with quote

nsinojia wrote:
fibonacci part 1:- this document prepared by me using my study material.. internet sites .. seminars and guidance from successful investors/traders and practical experience.

fibonacci part-2 how i traded using my method with fibonacci calculations at iCharts since 2009 ..will upload after its completion Very Happy

nice article
amitkbaid1008
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:04 pm    Post subject: Re: FIBONACCI - how can it improve trading-investing Reply with quote

nsinojia wrote:

NSINOJIA

Eagerly waiting for your Fibonacci Part - 2

Smile
singh.ravee
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nitin sir

good article

thumbup thumbup1
info
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is very good for education purpose. If possible can you give any one example with chart of nifty ?
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nsin, it is clear that you have collated material from various sources including wikipedia. There is even one sentence that begins with "My 2010 lesson ....". If it is not your lesson, you should delete that sentence or reword it.

I also suggest that you give all references for your material at the end of your note AND also delete whatever has a copyright.
nsinojia
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 pls read again Very Happy DISCLAIMER:- fibonacci part 1:- this document prepared by me using my study material.. internet sites .. seminars and guidance from successful investors/traders and practical experience. / regarding "My 2010 lesson ...." is the phase i have taken out from the seminar i have attainded ay usa .. and as said in disclaimer document is gross total of the subject"FIBONACCI" ., no copy righted material used in the document..but since i have posted it in iCharts forum it belongs to iCharts and hence its copy righted in a way- i do not feel to post references since the document covers what i intended to convey. thankss vinay28 for your interest in the subject.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nsin, I read your disclaimer but that won't stand in the court of law. The need for references is to make sure that you don't get sued for plagiarism in addition to for violation of copyright. The latter ensures that when you post the references, you also ensure that you check whether it is copyrighted. I know wikipedia is not an issue.

It was a suggestion for your info and good. Take it or leave it. Smile
nsinojia
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:53 pm    Post subject: FIBONACCI PART -2 Reply with quote

fibonacci part 2 contains simple meaning of profit-pivot and its relation with fibonacci ratio along with future & options trading and investing in stock market Very Happy
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #11   PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicely explained
mogili
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #12   PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NSIN, good observation and nice research work.

However, the following seem to be missing.

a. Do we follow American Options or European Options?

b. How does it work on 5 mts tf?Bcoz, majority of intraday players watch this tf.

Keep up the good work. Looking for more such research reports.

Good luck.
twist

Post: #13   PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

clap2 fibonaki part 2
saumya12
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #14   PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

twist wrote:
clap2 fibonaki part 2

Hey twist,
It is not fibonaki (i mean it is not pronounced as fibonaki but fibonachi)
Fibonacci is an Italian word (it is a surname) and -cci is pronounced as chi (chi in chimney)
I am writing this only so that others may not pronounce it incorrectly.
twist

Post: #15   PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

saumya12 wrote:
twist wrote:
clap2 fibonaki part 2

Hey twist,
It is not fibonaki (i mean it is not pronounced as fibonaki but fibonachi)
Fibonacci is an Italian word (it is a surname) and -cci is pronounced as chi (chi in chimney)
I am writing this only so that others may not pronounce it incorrectly.

Laughing Laughing thanks saumya i know how to pronounce it correctly.. but we call it FIBONAKI in icharts shoutbox chatbox its a twisted desi version of FIBONACCI Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Education All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: